Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Before You Start MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Start MMM (657 Views)

What Business Can You Start With 80,000 Naira / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2016
"A little advice about any business dealings you're contemplating or involved in already ." Pro 6:1-6 [1&2 says "my son if you have put up security for your neighbour, if you have given your handshake to a stranger, if you have been ensnared by your promise, caught by the words of your mouth ] what could this imply? Depending on how you want to apply it but business wise, it specifically says GIVEN YOUR HANDSHAKE TO STRANGER, that is when involved in a business dealing with a stranger so to say someone you don't know, but you find yourself forming alliance with him in a business, to get this better. You're in a business where you're expected to pay directly into a strangers account for the transaction to be complete or where you borrow or recieve money in a business dealing from someone you don't know, CAUGHT BY THE WORD OF YOUR MOUTH , you've gone to the extent of reaching an agreement. It further advice [3&4 do this my son Free yourself for you have fallen into the game of your neighbor. Go humble yourself and urgently plead with your neighbor , do not allow your eyes to sleep nor your eyelids to slumber ] her uses the word SON and it says do this free yourself how? Latter part says humble yourself that is pay the due because you're already binded by an agreement then afterward FREE yourself, in another word STOP,END such business dealings with the stranger, it takes humility cause it says humble yourself. And [5&6 says free yourself like a gazelle and learn the way of an ant who works before getting it's food. ] the same writter later says in Ecc 3:13,22 (also that everyone should eat and drink and find enjoyment for all his HARD WORK, it is the gift of God. And i saw that there is nothing better than for a man to find enjoyment in his work. . . ) here uses the word Hard work compare (ecc 5:18) that is work hard for your money the effect of involving in wrong business idea or dealing is mentioned in ecc 5:14(THOSE RICHES were lost because of disastrous VENTURES, and when he becomes a father to a son , he has nothing left in his POSSESSION ) So don't get involved in a business dealings in which you don't know the source, root, founder, or much about if not you risk using you whole live pursuing a DISASTROUS VENTURE. The final part what if you've recieved a warning earlier (Titus3:1 says "Continue reminding them to be in subjection and to be obedient to governments and authorities , to be ready for every good work.)obedienceto governmental authorities is of utmost importance, those authorities has warned about some business dealings, are you still getting involved in such business? Do you feel it's illegal because your friend are making it out of it ,and thus feel like it ok for you? Do you by getting involved preparing for every GOOD WORK. Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. FGN WARNS MMM IS A SCAM PLEASE APPLY THIS PRINCIPLES AND TRY IF POSSIBLE TO STOP. Just a piece of advice and my opinion from the bible viewpoint, it's your choice to decide. Thanks for reading.
Re: Before You Start MMM by Ay04z(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2016
lol....my friend goan sitdoon.....mmm keep continue paying my business is improving...nothing consign me with recession....

1 Like

Re: Before You Start MMM by Marv650(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Ay04z:
lol....my friend goan sitdoon.....mmm keep continue paying my business is improving...nothing consign me with recession....
like i said earlier it a "PIECE OF ADVICE", YOUR CHOICE. Just make sure you enjoy your life and survive it bro. No offense.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Start MMM by holocron: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2016
The grand Agenda is exposed for all who care to see or listen!

Lucifer’s Son (The Temptation Chronicles – Book I) by Sergey Mavrodi founder of MMM

If you are into the occult, demon worship, Satanism or the like, you will probably find this book to your liking. Translated from its original Russian there are places that are a little rough, words that are archaic and/or unfamiliar, but the web can help you through those moments as can the context in which the term is used. The book is written in a series of vignettes/short stories regarding various temptations that Satan explains to his son in the first 21 days of his son’s life. The first two chapters (vignettes) deal with the birth of the son of Lucifer and then the rest deal with temptations, each story introduced by a conversation between Lucifer and his son and then their conclusion at the end of the story. My favorite introduction is for Day 9 (Chapter 11):
And Lucifer said:
–If thou want to make a man unhappy, just give him all that he wants.
And Lucifer was asked by His Son”
¬Wherefore?
And Lucifer answer’d to His Son”
–Because a man always wishes f’r too much.
Many of the chapters deal with sex and can be unsettling, but if you are into this kind of book, you probably won’t be bothered. I found Lucifer to be much nicer than I had ever envisioned. For many, short stories are difficult to write because you must tell the story (get your point across) in such a short space. Sergey Mavrodi does it well although he tends to ramble when someone is thinking about his or her temptation and most of the temptations are for men. The last one is interesting because it seems to be about the author having just completed writing this book. Obviously from the title, there are expected sequels.

(1) (Reply)

It's Back And Better! The Biggest Youth Empowerment Event Of The Year / The Truth Everyone Needs To Know.. / Do You Need A Water Borehole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.