Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,231 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich (595 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / "N135k/month Cannot Make Me Rich" / The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich by samsubo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
If you are in pursuit of money for money sake and that is your main focus no matter how hard you try it will continue to elude you. Money is simply a currency for trading value or benefits. The sooner you take your focus off money and bring a valuable product, service or benefit to the market, the sooner you will start earning money.

To become rich, you must become a master of recognizing people’s needs and desires, and of finding ways to satisfy them. If you can constantly do that quicker, cheaper, better, more conveniently, with more trustworthiness and honesty than anyone else, you can’t help but make lot of money.
Re: The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich by wintek(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
I agree with you. "Finding a need and filling it"

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Locally Produce Solar Panel For Sale? / I Need A Flash Advert Like That Of Centage Superstar And A Website Designer / Does Any Body Need Diesel (ago):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.