Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (6627 Views)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 66th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Philip Effiong's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by EazyMoh(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Zik! The father of one Nigeria! Ipods are trying to undo your work.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by liquidmetall: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2016
omofunaab:

You cared and that was why you quoted me

Care for who?

Am only telling you to withdraw the respect .there re many old men and women in yoruba land that needs your respect ,is of no value in igbo land....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by omofunaab(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2016
liquidmetall:

Care for who?

Am only telling you to withdraw the respect .there re many old men and women in yoruba land that needs your respect ,is of no value in igbo land....

Shut the hell up, it's none of your concern who i decide to respect
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by MrImole: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Someone should enlighten me on how he became the first president from (1963-1966). I think that it was Ironsi who took over after Balewa and Ahmadu Bello were killed? I know he was the first indigenous Governor general, when and how did he become the president?

Any help?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by onwuakpachris(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2016
I av d same birthday with two greatest Igbo men..Achebe and The "Zik of Africa" himself..y won't I be proud of them both
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Azikiwe
... All hail Zik of Africa. A man of noble, conscience, a hero, a bridge builder. Your selfless and nationalistic outlook wasn't just felt in your country alone rather throughout Africa, Pacific, Atlantic and the world at large.

You came, you conquer and you went to rest in the bossom of our Lord. ADIEU the OWELLE of Onitsha.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by frankobinna(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
chinology:
Rt. Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Benjamin Azikiwe(GCFR) the first president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Owelle of Onitsha.

The great Zik of Africa, Africa's foremost Nationalist..

look at how the other room men are starring at him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Titheman(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
temido11:
wow...this is new to me...*posthumous huh?
u must be new on earth...how's Jupiter?
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by rafabenitez: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Today is my brthday pls show me love with likes,zik and achebe great men born same day as i sm,greatness im destined.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by laudate: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tobitrueman:
Hmmmm, Good man whose character is emulation worthy.

But he abandoned Biafra in the sixties, nah. sad
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by kikies(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
MrImole:
Someone should enlighten me on how he became the first president from (1963-1966). I think that it was Ironsi who took over after Balewa and Ahmadu Bello were killed? I know he was the first indigenous Governor general, when and how did he become the president?

Any help?

Zik was Governor general from 1960-1963, then he became d president after independence from 1963-1966.
Ballewa was the Prime minister 1963-1966.
Ahmadu Bello was the Premier of the Northern region 1963-1966 (Ballewa and Bello were assassinated in '66).
Ironso took over in a coup in 1966. He was killed and overthrown 6months later

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by DJBIGGY(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
See throwback photos of him when he used to play football: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/11/check-out-throwback-photo-of-nnamdi.html

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Decryptor(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmm...i don dey suspect say lalasticlala is from Anambra State because the fact he remembered that 2 legends from Anambra share the same birth date is noteworthy.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Timbuktuo: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
BrutalJab:
Great Zik of Africa!!!

Greater than any known man from The Land Of The Afonjas!!! grin

You cannot even respect Zik's memory. You're an uncultured buffoon. Pay your respects to the great man and move on. This is not the place for foolishness.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 112th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by BrutalJab: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Timbuktuo:

You cannot even respect Zik's memory. You're an uncultured buffoon. Pay your respects to the great man and move on. This is not the place for foolishness.

You cant even read and comprehend

Your foolishness amazes me

Mr foolishness go and die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: ECOWAS Donates $1 Million Cash, $400,000 Worth Of Food To Borno(pics / INEC To Meet Today Over Ban On Campaign / See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.