Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Scientific Evidence Of God's Existence PART 1 OF 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Evidence Of God's Existence PART 1 OF 3 (470 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Evidence Of God's Existence PART 1 OF 3 by dnte(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2016
For those still doubting the existence of a supreme being "God" and for those who still stick firmly to the big bang theory and think the universe was as a result of an explosion or something of that nature,,, here are some scientific evidence of the existence of God..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XTIIrnLvP4
Re: Scientific Evidence Of God's Existence PART 1 OF 3 by Niflheim(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
@OP,

Did "god" make a personal appearance in this 3rd rated movie of yours?
Re: Scientific Evidence Of God's Existence PART 1 OF 3 by dnte(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

Did "god" make a personal appearance in this 3rd rated movie of yours?
let me guess,, u dnt believe der is a God
Re: Scientific Evidence Of God's Existence PART 1 OF 3 by Niflheim(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
@OP,

Let me also guess.................you do not believe in "WOYINGI"(The goddess of my Ijaw ancestor)!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why The People-in-hell Teaching Is Another Bed Time Story / Facebook Group To Manage / Incubus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.