Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco (23572 Views)

Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) / Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by Kingbuhari(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jonathan parade the best technocrats Nigeria ever witness.... we will never get it right until we stop voting on ethnic and religious line.... dullard buhari u are a coward

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by justmenoni: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
The giver of that 1 share and others that will, should be prosecuted by the DSS

delectablegyal:
click like for ngozi okonjo iweala, click share for kemi adeosun.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by betty202020(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

She ruined Nigeria economy

What is the charisma you are talking about ?

And Nigeria has reached its best economic status since she left office. Hatred personified

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by Oluwabenny: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Not by like of ethnic jingoism

She's failed her nation
Endtime Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by kings09(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
E rili de pain u. Anyway u r paid to attack anythn anti-APC. But consider dis, if she actually failed by ruining d economy, will diz developed countries be flocking around her? E pain u well well
sarrki:

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by kings09(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
And she stole wat exactly? Ur family's destiny? Bros de tink b4 u comment na.
patriotic9jaboy:
We miss her economic policies even though she's a thief
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by nortcentrallord(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Oh! Life is really difficult for the blind. I am tryin to understand.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by Yoshy: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Wallahi I you are funny more than basket mouth
I swear I will recommend you for egbon lalasticlala, myndd44 and seun
For nairaland comedian of the year
You deserve it
crafty man, by your name, i know what you are capable of.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by madridsta007(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
baby124:
Someone is desperately looking for attention of this government. Always posting pics about every event. I guess being a private citizen and regular person sucks.lol.

Apparently you are not aware that she said she does NOT want to work for this lying government.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by eldoradoxx: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I love this woman like kilode grin
She is one of the strong brain behind mmm and ghw,
Hunger for kill many Nigerians chai cry

I simply call you the financial brain box of Nigeria and the world .

Delta Pikin .

Mummy okonji thank you .

Kemi adeosun is confused she is busy in the kitchen and other room angry
Why they promise us 500,000 jobs and 1naira =$1 . angry

Apc failed us cry
For the fact that Adeosun is a catastrophic disaster that ever happened to Nigeria since independence does not justify us glorifying Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Ngozi's economic policy ruined an economy that earned over 500 billion dollars from oil revenue from 2010 to 2015 during which she worked as the Minister for Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy. Nothing can quantify what we lost to corruption and embezzlement that went under an economy she incompetently managed. if we are in recession today, blame Buhari and Adeosun only for not being prepared to handle the pariah state of the economy that was handed over to them by Ngozi. Ngozi and Jonathan handed over an economy that fuel queues had resurfaced nation wide, people slept on fuel queue to get fuel, an economy in which Ngozi confessed that the Federal Government borrows to pay salaries. An economy that over 30 States as at 29th May 2015 could not pay salaries. Ngozi handed over paltry 24 billion dollars in our foreign reserve after she sold 500 billion dollars crude oil,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by eldoradoxx: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I love this woman like kilode grin
She is one of the strong brain behind mmm and ghw,
Hunger for kill many Nigerians chai cry

I simply call you the financial brain box of Nigeria and the world .

Delta Pikin .

Mummy okonji thank you .

Kemi adeosun is confused she is busy in the kitchen and other room angry
Why they promise us 500,000 jobs and 1naira =$1 . angry

Apc failed us cry
For the fact that Adeosun is a catastrophic disaster that ever happened to Nigeria since independence does not justify us glorifying Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Ngozi's economic policy ruined an economy that earned over 500 billion dollars from oil revenue from 2010 to 2015 during which she worked as the Minister for Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy. Nothing can quantify what we lost to corruption and embezzlement that went under an economy she incompetently managed. if we are in recession today, blame Buhari and Adeosun only for not being prepared to handle the pariah state of the economy that was handed over to them by Ngozi. Ngozi and Jonathan handed over an economy that fuel queues had resurfaced nation wide, people slept on fuel queue to get fuel, an economy in which Ngozi confessed that the Federal Government borrows to pay salaries. An economy that over 30 States as at 29th May 2015 could not pay salaries. Ngozi handed over paltry 24 billion dollars in our foreign reserve after she sold over 500 billion dollars crude oil in 6 years. She and Jonathan inherited over 40 billion dollars in our reserve from Yar Adua, she sold crude oil at peak price of 147 per barrel with peaceful Niger Delta, no major road tarred, no brand new major national project completed and commissioned, yet all she handed over to Buhari was left over from the loot, 20 something billion dollars. Ngozi deserves no praise whatsoever!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Anambra South Traditional Rulers Council Give Maduka Royal Blessings (Pictures) / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.