Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) (15618 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) / Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by sar33: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Former minister Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala has been honoured with Vanguard at Howard University Washington DC.She said...

'A wonderful International Women's Day celebrating the achievement of all women, and especially women of color, at Howard University Washington DC where I got a surprise Vanguard Award for supporting women's empowerment, together with Congresswoman Karen Bass as well as Diplomat and NDI Director Ms. Sandra Pepra. Flanking us are Profs Josephine Dawumi and Clarence Lusane of Howard University'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/howard-university-honours-ngozi-okonjo.html?m=1

12 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by FSBoperator: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some people will crave rat poison today because of this

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
you dont compare sleep with death
even if some nigerians out of their pull her down mentality hates you, some reasonable people in decent climes will always appreciate the good in you.
all the best to you madam, am not suprised.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Now listen people. This very woman has been my number one role model right from the time I knew what a role model was.
I just can't and won't stop loving her and her achievements just won't stop being a great source of inspiration to me.
Dear Madam Ngozi, everything you are is all I ever want to be and I promise [you] I won't ever stop working towards it as long as I have life and good health.
I love you, ma.

68 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by baur(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congratulations mammi...

6 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by sorom4: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
The more she is criticized for "eating our yams" by APC and her BMC; the more she is soaring higher like an eagle and setting the pace.

We love and appreciate you NOI; for the good services you rendered to Nigeria.

Like for Ngozi
Share for Kemi

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by SageTravels: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congratulations Ma

3 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by oluxy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Well deserved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by TPAND(f): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Our Heroes.

Honour well-deserved. APC and their failures can keep lamenting about empty treasury and not get to work. Surprisingly today is Kemi's birthday and no one is making a big deal of it ... You know why, shes a failure

Fly madam Okonjo and Rise above APC hate

14 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Cool beans cool cool
Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by raker300: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
El rufai, oshomole, Afonjas right now...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
BMC food don land

11 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by dotna(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
End time awards and awardees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by prettyprecy(f): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
if you know any female accountant with 2-3 years experience that lives in UYO and is in need of a job. kindly ask such person to send her cv to jobs@fadacresources.com
salary is within the range of 80,000 - 100,000.

Thanks.
Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
#Greatwoman

2 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by tonero263(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congratulations to you Madam.
Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by mr1759: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
has kemi adeosun sent her congratulations message

5 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
NOI a western puppet!

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
congratulobia
Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Better than that mumu finance minister whose brain which is on the same par with terry g and that shamelesss vegetable in london drove us into recession. Where is that bastard bald headed fool from benue state whose girlfriend abandoned him come and cry as usual

12 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by bestman09(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Congratulations ma
Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by castrokins(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Live Feeds From BMC

9 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Same super woman someone is comparing with English teacher kemi

18 Likes

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by 247Dior(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thisboysef:
End time awards and awardees
your cone head will never allow u to be reasonable

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Well deserved wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Not In Any Coalition With AAC In Rivers State - Oshiomhole / Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters / 2019 Election: I’m Declaring By October 1 – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.