Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? (2541 Views)

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Hello fam pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the joystick tip before expulsion) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2016
You've asked this question on 4 sections since yesterday?

Why don't you abstain from unprotected se.x? or get married?

If you will get pregnant, no amount of comments will save you.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Acidosis:

This topic was actually a mistake if u notice d one on health section was posted twice nairaland server error

Mods pls remove dis topic d main topic is in romance section thanks smiley
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
lomprico:

If you have paid attention during ur integrated science class on reproduction, u wont come here to display ur dumbness.
you hav been noticed run along now oloriburuku somborry kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Yinkey6(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Hello fam pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the joystick tip before expulsion) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks
You have asked this question several times. undecided
SexyGirl787:
You have asked this question several times.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by missjo(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Someone is scared, poor baby tongue cheesy
Why not just take after-sex birth control pills to quell the worry.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Berbierklaus(f): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Acidosis:

crycry
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
SexyGirl787:

Yes. It contains sperm. Next time, wait until you are married and are looking for a pregnancy, not scared of one.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by 5minsmadness: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Haba bro, why you being so acidic na. The girl's anxious, take it easy.

Ehen, op.
[size=14pt]Yes, you will get pregnant[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by dangotesmummy: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

Haba bro, why you being so acidic na. The girl's anxious, take it easy.

Ehen, op.
[size=14pt]Yes, you will get pregnant[/size]

so you part OF the people slotting the mobile kukumba inside abi? Kontunu.they will soon bang your door with big belle to take responsibility

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by 5minsmadness: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
dangotesmummy:
so you part OF the people slotting the mobile kukumba inside abi? Kontunu.they will soon bang your door with big belle to take responsibility

Tell me, don't you don't like kukumba angry
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by dangotesmummy: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

Tell me, don't you don't like kukumba angry
I like the green kukumba wink
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by 5minsmadness: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
dangotesmummy:
I like the green kukumba wink

Ma kukumba can be any colour u want angry
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by dangotesmummy: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
5minsmadness:

Ma kukumba can be any colour u want angry
I don't like black kukumba cool
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by 5minsmadness: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
dangotesmummy:
I don't like black kukumba cool

I'll paint it green sad

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by bluebay(m): 2:29am On Nov 17, 2016
SexyGirl787:

What Have you Done this Time Junior?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by baby124: 3:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Yes pregnancy and every STD. You better grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2016
cheesy cool undecided
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Richy4(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
OP, just go to Google and type in can you get pregnant with precum.....I hope this helps
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by olasmith10(m): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:
cheesy cool undecided

first and foremost ur topic isn't lucid hence might put off ur audience just at a glance.. what do u mean by touches the va.Gina....u need to state weda it was inside or outside..the precum as u have stated contains little or no sperm.. I suggest u wait for Ur next ovulating period, den follow up with a pregnancy strip test..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? by MamaTej(f): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Whats Next For A 32 Year Old Nigerian Male? / Would You Support Your Adopted Children's Decision To Locate Their Birth Parents / Ladies And Marriage Desperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.