Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (49303 Views)

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Sisqoman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
God is great.
Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by almujahidy: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Strech:
. People like u are reason why islam is growing backwArd.brainwashed fellow.

Just listen to yourself... Do you even understand what I posted, not to talk of your own self. Seems you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. My duty as a muslim is to always propagate Islam any where and at any time and if I'm brainwashed I would have been lost like you but thank Allah for that. For your information, Islam is never growing backwards but moving and spreading into all corners of the world whether you like it or not. People like you are the categories of christians that has been deceived with material things into the religion and brainwashed by your so called pastors with whatever they say, not minding if it's a slow killing poison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by nurusystem(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bujumbura:
Na mumu dey worry dem

remain u to come in to islam, so that you stop calling prophet Jesus your lord and saviour..

1 Like

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Bujumbura(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
nurusystem:

remain u to come in to islam, so that you stop calling prophet Jesus your lord and saviour..

i don't do religion that kills people at the slightest provocation
Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by almujahidy: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bujumbura:
i don't do religion that kills people at the slightest provocation

I understand your feelings. Our religion islam doesn't preach what you just said above but the media makes you believe what they want you to believe. They go a long way at all cost in tarnishing the image of what they see as their rival religion. Some people who also call themselves Muslims who aren't true Muslims in the real sense misbehave and display violence in the name of tarnishing the image of the religion and scare the ignorant mind away from it. Islam preaches peace, love and patience at all times, no matter the situation. Think about the peaceful and successful Muslim folks and personalities you know and compare their character with the ones you see or hear about in media and then ask yourself a question that why is their way of life different. You'll then come to know that islam shuns violence and hatred in any form and exhort a peaceful environment.

2 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by skolab4(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
chuose2:
Chai these boys for money have left Jesus that is alive to follow the dead mohammed.

They have left Jesus that went to heaven in the full view of His followers

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? =>this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, <= shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

To follow mohammed that is not in heaven and neither his followers in heaven.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

They left Jesus that said to love ur wife.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

To follow mohammed that commands you to beat ur wife

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

Well looking at them, you can tell that they are minors and dont know what they are doing.

BUT

Bosun Emmanuel warned us that this will happen.
That the moslems will throw money to convert.

Yet the deceptive Adeboye asked us to ignore the warnings.

Well listen to the warning made 2014, they are playing out NOW angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
see your life,,na so e pain you? OMG,,Are you their God(SWT)you better use your head for something reasonable rather than writing no-sense......welcome to the religion of peace my dear brothers....
Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by gloryman91: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Barakallahu fil,برك الله في. Welcome to the religion of light, non-believers will castigate you don't be disturbed, be steadfast.

2 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by najib632(m): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
chuose2:
Chai these boys for money have left Jesus that is alive to follow the dead mohammed.

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? =>this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, <= shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).

Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

and

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

Well looking at them, you can tell that they are minors and dont know what they are doing.

BUT

Please any body that reads this post should please check out the Quranic verses this agent of Satan has posted.
Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Professorfrisky: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2016
chuose2:

Acts 1

and

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

BUT

jesus is dead and buried.
Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by azezola(m): 3:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by yahmohy27: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Fideeni lahi Afuajan Afuajan Fasabihi Bi hamdi Rabika...........Alhamdullilah
Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by brookz: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2016
U ar a dumbest bigot i came across on NL, just mis quoting d holy books. The brothers hav seen d lite at d end of d tunnel, so allow to b wat thy want.
chuose2:

Acts 1

and

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

BUT

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by brookz: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2016
[sup][/sup]
almujahidy:

I understand your feelings. Our religion islam doesn't preach what you just said above but the media makes you believe what they want you to believe. They go a long way at all cost in tarnishing the image of what they see as their rival religion. Some people who also call themselves Muslims who aren't true Muslims in the real sense misbehave and display violence in the name of tarnishing the image of the religion and scare the ignorant mind away from it. Islam preaches peace, love and patience at all times, no matter the situation. Think about the peaceful and successful Muslim folks and personalities you know and compare their character with the ones you see or hear about in media and then ask yourself a question that why is their way of life different. You'll then come to know that islam shuns violence and hatred in any form and exhort a peaceful environment.

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Bossjakande: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amaniro johndoexxx preshy561 stephleena

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) / Hadeeth Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.