Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Check Out My Pic - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Check Out My Pic (1785 Views)

U Think Ur Cool? Post Ur Pic Here Let's Rate. my pic 1st / I Need A Mature Single Lady,ready To Settle Down..see My Pic / This Is My Pic (Naijababe) What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Pic by Epi: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
@poster,

To tell you the truth, my laid back attitude can sometimes get me into trouble, not to mention my honesty. that being said, I am leaving this thread

*leave. . . .tiptoe. . . silence

plenty fibs from other posters - hmmm, they are worst than the father christmas and the easter bunny stories
Re: Check Out My Pic by candylips(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ huh
Re: Check Out My Pic by chosen04(f): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2009
@Poster.

Lets me "REAL" u said. But you only dropped ur pix without ur real name. How then can you claim to be real without ur family-given name?
Re: Check Out My Pic by ravenzord(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
My mum told me if I couldn't say anything nice I shouldn't say anyfin at all,but then I've never been an obedient child

@ Poster: Why did U seek attention by posting ur pics on this thread? U're lucky the yabocentric NLers haven't come across it,U'd be inundated by now. I'll have 2 be honest and tell U the truth,U're ok sha,but beautiful? That would be an exaggeration,true talk. smiley

P.S: I also want 2 see what's between those legs cool.
Re: Check Out My Pic by posakosa(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
^^^^^ me i think say she look like man. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out My Pic by Epi: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed especially the moat part

Re: Check Out My Pic by sweetpie23: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
poster you are ok
Re: Check Out My Pic by SeanT21(f): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
Epi:

@poster,

To tell you the truth, my laid back attitude can sometimes get me into trouble, not to mention my honesty. that being said, I am leaving this thread

*leave. . . .tiptoe. . . silence

plenty fibs from other posters - hmmm, they are worst than the father christmas and the easter bunny stories

My honestly got me into trouble in this same thread a couple of days ago. My comments even got deleted. Just pass on friend.
Re: Check Out My Pic by Epi: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
Girl, regardless of your situation, once you never borrow, steal or beg from any of these members -4k them (just respect the NL rules wink)  Stay sweet and keep your head above the water kiss
Re: Check Out My Pic by SeanT21(f): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2009
Epi:

Girl, regardless of your situation, once you never borrow, steal or beg from any of these members -4k them (just respect the NL rules wink) Stay sweet and keep your head above the water kiss

cheesy
Re: Check Out My Pic by Pharoh: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
You are cool poster keep it up.
Re: Check Out My Pic by bigrod1: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=16pt]@poster,u are cool but lets see the pics where u are standing sideways[/size]
Re: Check Out My Pic by candylips(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
no let her part her legs
Re: Check Out My Pic by Gabry(f): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^^ You perverted hamster! angry
Re: Check Out My Pic by brutal(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Check Out My Pic by candylips(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ You perverted hamster! angry

Gabby wetin i do na. grin
Re: Check Out My Pic by Gabry(f): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2009
candylips:

Gabby wetin i do na. grin

U are very naughty. . . You want that girl uncross her legs just to see her beaver and Himalaya Forest! I say OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!~~~~!!! angry angry angry
Re: Check Out My Pic by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2009
Lol at replies. grin grin
Re: Check Out My Pic by bibiking1(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

U are very naughty. . . You want that girl uncross her legs just to see her beaver and Himalaya Forest! I say OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!~~~~!!! angry angry angry

How are you so certain that these things do exist in there? You are a suspect yourself!
Re: Check Out My Pic by Gabry(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ Do u even know what Im talking about in the first place?
Re: Check Out My Pic by countdown2: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2009
I dnt see anything wrong with the comments here except those that wants their gf to open up her potty hole.
Poster, the first pic wowo, the second one is ok. Thats what you asked for. BYE
Re: Check Out My Pic by candylips(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

Don't be surpised if you find a dic between the parted legs cool cool
Re: Check Out My Pic by Gabry(f): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ Mind your manners young boy before mama ngozi whip your Behind and give u a red HEINI!!! angry angry angry
Re: Check Out My Pic by richardbry: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ Mind your manners young boy before mama ngozi whip your Behind and give u a red HEINI!!! angry angry angry

Dominatrix!
Re: Check Out My Pic by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
Gabry:

mama ngozi
what do u think is the meaning of this?
Re: Check Out My Pic by atilla(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
Brave of u to put ur pics up. seems like you are an admin staff cause you are near photocopiers, computer e.t.c

I hope your boss is not a nairaland member ooh. no make dem wahala you for your office. wink
Re: Check Out My Pic by Gabry(f): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
richardbry:

Dominatrix!

Huh shocked

LawBreaker:

what do u think is the meaning of this?

Ngozi is the name of my daugher and Im her Momma cheesy
Re: Check Out My Pic by lokobanty(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2009
watchme, u try more of dat am proud of u ,some girls wohwo dat is y dey can but their own pics u are areal girl ,is either u open dat leg or not u too much,wohwo girls try and improve go do face surgery,so u go fine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanted: Responsible Hunk / I Want To Marry Oh! / Bored Abuja Big Boy Needs Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.