Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,674 members, 7,827,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Want To Marry Oh! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Marry Oh! (1789 Views)

Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. / Need A Decent Godfearing Handsome Man Who Is Employed And Ready To Marry This Ye / oh happy day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Oh! by Hotchicc(f): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
I've been wondering the past few years what my problem is as i find it extremely difficult to find true love! No be say i ugly (At least people stare twice or more times at me), I have a good profession, well mannered, inshort all you may want in a lady. But guys just no dey notice me. Please tell me, is it a spiritual Problem?!! sad
At my age (Late 20's) I haven't seen a guy who is ready to walk down the aisle with me and im really getting worried!!! HEELLLLPPPP!!
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Easybaby(f): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
yeah, you have a very big spiritual problem sad angry
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by whatever90(f): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hotchicc:

I've been wondering the past few years what my problem is as i find it extremely difficult to find true love! No be say i ugly (At least people stare twice or more times at me), I have a good profession, well mannered, inshort all you may want in a lady. But guys just no dey notice me. Please tell me, is it a spiritual Problem?!! sad
At my age (Late 20's) I haven't seen a guy who is ready to walk down the aisle with me and I'm really getting worried!!! HEELLLLPPPP!!
huh if they dont notice u then how come they stare at u?oh yeah dont tell me its only d female species dat stares at u?
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Hotchicc(f): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
Easybaby:

yeah, you have a very big spiritual problem sad angry

Easy baby, i think thats harsh, all i'm asking if for y'all to help a sista out! Maaybe there's something i dont do right!
whatever90:

huh if they don't notice u then how come they stare at u?oh yeah don't tell me its only d female species that stares at u?
No woman has ever asked me out before and i dont swing both ways. Guys are usually attracted to me, but somehow they just dont stay longer than 2 months. embarassed
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Bright2(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2008
Like i said before,your previous life style is influencing your present.you only need to relocate to a new environment and start a new life .You are now old in that environment .If you want to know more ,then my email addres is there for you.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by toosoon(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hotchicc,

Bright2 is right, You need to start a new life, change ur environment, meet new pple that are much more younger than you, if possible delete your old female friends Or you stop going out with them. Spend some quality time alone on the beach. If you finally find an admire, just take it one step at a time no need to rush, so as not to scare guys away.

chaoi
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by inbox(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2008
@poster
Further complaints should be directed 2 Pastor T.B Joshua
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by smurf(f): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2008
Pele exercise a little patience ehh, Gods time is the best, embarassed undecided cry
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by mrghost: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
@poster
In order to find YOUR perfect mate, It would best suit you to ask yourself a
series of questions, the answers you give will lead you to a more concrete
idea of what is best for you. Sometimes what we want and what me need
don’t match up.

What you believe will ultimately be your reality and life experience, once we
can identify our beliefs and how they shape our lives, we can understand
ourselves better.

Q1 Do you believe you deserve the best?

e Putting yourself down and having low self-esteem means you will only attract
a certain type of person, who will keep you down and needs to feed of your
insecurity to make themselves feel superior.

Q2 Do you love yourself, take ca care of your body think positively about
re yourself?

People will treat you how allow them to.The more highly
you think of yourself the higher your expectations will be.

Q3 In finding a partner do you believe in fate, good luck, divine intervention
ck, or a bigger plan?

List the 3 main relationships you have had in your life,
Think about how you met and where you met,
Think about the probabilities involved in you having met that person at that
time in your life who later became a boyfriend or girlfriend.
It happened before it can happen again.

Q4 How do your beliefs affect your approach to finding a partner?
Do you trust in God, the universe, fate your angels or just yourself? Are you
relaxed about the situation or desperate? Trusting in something else other
than yourself will make the process more positive.

Q5 Are you enjoying the moment?
True happiness is a state of mind not determined by external circumstances.
The happier you are the more people will be attracted to you and want to
spend time with you.

my last word for you is.
No one is perfect and everyone is perfect, having a lasting fulfilling
relationship requires give and take, and a lot of love and a bit of lust.
The more you love someone for who they are not what they are and what
they have the more perfect they will be in your eyes.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Hotchicc(f): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
Many thanks for your replies, I really appreciate them all. I think i'll just have to work on my social life and hope in God for the best. For those of you who think it is downrightly spiritual; well what can i say? Not like i dream of a sea husband or anything, shocked, but thanks all the same.
Just that i'm sure i aint the only one out there who has this kinda issues. There are loads of pretty and smart chics out there who for some reason or the other end up single. I had a boss like that. She is one of the most beautiful women i have seen, has a load of bucks and really receptive warm and friendly - AND SHE DEY GO CHURCH PASS T.B. JOSHUA! why she is single beats me silly, (She's in her late 40s by the way) Na like this e dey start and trust me, i do not want to fill her shoes at all!sad
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Renz(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
@Poster

Change your atitude, your mindset and your approach.

If guys keep running then there is something dey see that dey dont like.

And dont wear ur interest in getting married on your face but never the less treat the serious once like a wife.

Little things matters alot.

Keep those prayers on, I wish u goodluck.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by samorijack(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
relax hotchic may'be we should hangout some time. I could intoduce you to a friend or two.

I admire you're get up and go , keep doing you smiley
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by scottN(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
Keep hanging out, 4get abt such worries and b4 u know u'll come across some1 who diggs ur style!
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by esolution: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
try to chech your behaviour, may be you do shun off male whenever they com near you
or you have the spirit of pride in you. you must get rid of all this before you can see anybody to marry you. and finally do not approach any man with any amount of money you have this too can be the cause of the problem
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by kokoye(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
A lot of ladies have this problem but dont admit it. So you made the right step by admiting there is a problem.

Apart from maybe 'spiritual' concerns, do you make yourself attractive and available?

Gone were the days when u'll sit at home in iro and buba and still guys would come knocking. Even the brothers in church want their dates to look good.

So there, put on some light make-up, body spray then go out and have fun.

Good luck
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by HRhotness(f): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
Quit trying and it will come. . .

if u keep focused on getting married is preventing u from having fun, relax. . . as cliche as it may sound, u find love whenu least expect it
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by kidrun(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
hotchicc,
am in search of a well mannered lady i can build my future, which quality you are certain you have.am base in lagos,a forex trader,aspiring inventor,in my early 30s,devout christian.let me know more about you,mail me @kidrun2002@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by MrCrackles(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
Kai see wetin marriage dey turn woman into! undecided
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Easybaby(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2008
Na like this e dey start and trust me

Thank GOD you know that cheesy grin grin grin

i do not want to fill her shoes at all!sad

You can, afterall she is your boss tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by OZD(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2008
@poster,
your problem was that you are too arrogant . . .but you will never agree grin cheesy grin

Besides, if you are truely beautiful, I mean tall, good shape, understanding, and submissive, send me a mail on vlan88@yahoo.com. I live and work in lagos.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Mitchelin(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2008
I'll marry you, for real!, this aint drivel. That's all I have to say, do you have the guts to follow this up?
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by kufreabasi(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
Hence you know your star, you should also know the reason why you don't marry
consider your past did, family background and your said spiritual problem
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Renz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2008
@Poster,

Alot of guys dey look for wife, and a lot of Women dey look for husband.

Girl check other posts, some guy they look for wife. Check am out wether una fit arrange something cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Hotchicc(f): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2008
Easybaby:

Thank GOD you that cheesy grin grin grin

You can, afterall she is your boss tongue tongue tongue

babes if you aint got something worthwhile to say then dont use your keyboard!! Besides i hope you aint that boss im talking about, lmao

For the snide comments and remarks; i aint suprised, thats why nothing gets done in Naija, someone is seeking advice; others are trying to frustrate the effort with all kinds of rebukes and abuses.

For those of y'all that contributed meaningfully to this thread, Thanks a bunch!
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by kidrun(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
hotchicc
did u send me a mail? have not seen it!
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Bright2(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
my babe ,dont see this things refferences.Your madam goes to church can even worsten her situation ,she can be one of those church fanatics that belong to a church and see people in other churches as devils,non born again ,money mongers while her husband is there then has she gotten the the solutuon? my dear think fast because she can still marry.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
U guyz r too funny,
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by richo2: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
u see wat am always saying eh? wen the girls are younger dem go de form but wen the law of karma dey take place dem go de complain, if the guys dnt stay for more than 2mnths, maybe u bore them away
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by martho(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2008
show me ur pics and i will guarantee u a man within a year.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by lancevader(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ poster i feel what yu saying and talking abt

1 tin yu have to do is check yur self why is it guys dnt saty yup to 2 month
it may be yur character behaviour and so on
or may bi som filtish tins dey say in yu okay

change yur environment stay closer to GOD
pray always
and dnt tink abt husband focus on GOD
wen yu dnt expect the rightful husband will kum for yu okay
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by kezy4(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2008
Hi Hotchicc,

I do not consider your issue as spiritual or whaetever. I just feel you are too selective and do not easily like men who like you. If you really want to get married, you will really want to make yourself for someone to propose. You do not know how to go for what you want and simply want to dictate the pace of your affair rather than mutual benefit because of your career. May I speak with you on phone, please reach me on 08033385523 or email as in my profile.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by CrazyMan(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2008
Take it easy girl. Don't get too desperate or else guys would take advantage of you. Just relax and cheer up. If you're as decent as you claim, then Mr. right might just walk in one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pity 190! / Is There An Igala Girl On Nairaland ? / I'm In Love With Mrs Chima.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.