Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Or Spirit? If Yes, How Was The Experience? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Or Spirit? If Yes, How Was The Experience? (904 Views)

What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Brain Or Spirit: What Makes A Man A Living Being? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Or Spirit? If Yes, How Was The Experience? by emusbyz(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2016
People do say ghost/spirit do not exist and that it is a mere imagination. If you ask me, I'd tell you I believe they do exist and though I have not seen any with my eyes, I have met quite a number of people who have. And also, I have had an experience of hearing footsteps of spirits. It was an experience I can never forget all through my life.
So the question is, do you believe that they exist? If you do, have you had any experience of ghosts/spirits before?
Voice out something for all to compare and contrast.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Or Spirit? If Yes, How Was The Experience? by DeSepiero(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
emusbyz:
People do say ghost/spirit do not exist and that it is a mere imagination. If you ask me, I'd tell you I believe they do exist and though I have not seen any with my eyes, I have met quite a number of people who have. And also, I have had an experience of hearing footsteps of spirits. It was an experience I can never forget all through my life.
So the question is, do you believe that they exist? If you do, have you had any experience of ghosts/spirits before?
Voice out something for all to compare and contrast.

People do say Santa do not exist and that it is a mere imagination. If you ask me, I'd tell you I believe he does exist and though I have not seen him with my eyes, I have met quite a number of people who have. And also, I have had an experience of hearing footsteps of him. It was an experience I can never forget all through my life.
So the question is, do you believe that he exist? If you do, have you had any experience of Santa before?

Anonymous

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Or Spirit? If Yes, How Was The Experience? by QuietHammer(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

People do say Santa do not exist and that it is a mere imagination. If you ask me, I'd tell you I believe he does exist and though I have not seen him with my eyes, I have met quite a number of people who have. And also, I have had an experience of hearing footsteps of him. It was an experience I can never forget all through my life.
So the question is, do you believe that he exist? If you do, have you had any experience of Santa before?

Anonymous
Hail Santa
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Or Spirit? If Yes, How Was The Experience? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Smh. Take a look at such ignorance. Would you look at that?

Well, ghosts simply mean spirits. Do spirits exist? YES!!! Can the spirit of the dead harm a living soul? Technically NO because when a person dies, his/her spirit leaves the body and are either arrested by demons or taken by angels.
I believe what you mean by ghosts is what we call the "farmiliar spirits" for those of us who operate from the fourth dimension.
These group of demons called familiar spirits can appear to one with the face of his family, friends and loved ones.
Infact, one of these demons appeared to King Saul as Samuel before he died.

Let me stop here. To know more, get this book, "He came to set the captives free"

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Or Spirit? If Yes, How Was The Experience? by Rucheen(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
I've never seen

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo And His Wife At The Shiloh 2016, Winners Chapel / Cat Turn Into An Old Woman In Enugu / A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.