Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics (46088 Views)

Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Police Commissioner Gives N1m To Man Who Helped In Rearrest Of Ritualist Ifeanyi / 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by linearity: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Since police is looking for the guy in order to fully investigate the crime allegedly committed by him, why not post his full facial pictures?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
we don hear, abi make we de run?
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Akinaukwa: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ladies never learn lessons, how can she for God's sake accommodate a man she has no business with even if he was her ex-brother? She must have been a cheerful giver for the ex-eediot to have conspired with his friend to visit and deal with her in the most brutal manner. Also learn to restrict some informations especially on your account details until he marries you cos both men/women are more wicked these evil days.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by kaycious: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
how am i to recognise ****** if i see him with his face bend to his neck. is that how to reveal the pix of unwanted criminal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by andyanders: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
The pix is not clear now. Since they have been together as friends, she should at least have a clearer pix of the guy.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by igidaduro: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Too many holes, are you saying ****** went there with his own atm card?? And you are sure that Mandela will still have the gut to call?
The only thing I can picture here is probably you slept with Mandela and lanre got to know and got angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
NCAN SS Zone

Search Initiated:.........onyinyechukwu

Possible origins. ...............Abia, Anambra ,Imo

Be advised: Suspect is armed and dangerous

Ladies do not accommodate strange flats heads in your apartment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by AuroraB(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
igidaduro:
Too many holes, are you saying Mandela went there with his own atm card?? And you are sure that ****** will still have the gut to call?
The only thing I can picture here is probably you slept with Mandela and lanre got to know and got angry
grin
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by andyanders: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
kaycious:
how am i to recognise mandela if i see him with his face bend to his neck. is that how to reveal the pix of unwanted criminal?

Can you ****** such pix of the accused with his head bent down.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Segzy23: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
multikolour:

I can bet you are not a first class or second class upper graduate, but your will come here and claim " I too know attitude"

Regardless, he gave a good advice. Not sure what you've got to offer
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by 4nobody4every1: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
plavic:

And you need a copy too. Your first sentence was ungrammatical, pedant.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by ayoprincz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]so watin con consine us
every thing is left for bubu[s][/s]buhari shocked cry cry lipsrsealed grin cheesy shocked [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by NobleRomm(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thank God she is alive
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by abbey621(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
They were definitely strafing each other, there's no way a man can know so much about a woman, especially a Nigerian woman without some kind of intimacy. Furthermore, a guy would not want to ruin a woman if there were no emotional attachment involved, I think the police should find this Lanre of a guy and ask him what was the reason for the breakup, I wouldn't be surprised if ****** had something to do with it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by javispj(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
A better picture of the guy,showing his face would be better.. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
Haaaaaaa! This is terrible!

indeed horrible

any way it doesn't happen to those that are CEO. grin
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by kuljustiz(f): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lead us not O Lord into temptation and deliver us from every form of evil. Amen
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Lagbaja01(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
I read this story from a-z but one spirit keep whispering to me in silence "hoes aren't loyal" but I don't wanna judge....
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by torqque7(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Girls and lies like 5&6..she isn't saying the truth,she probably was fvcking ****** and things turned bad,how can you accommodate a guy for 2 weeks? Are you mother Theresa? Rubbish,na God catch you,wicked girl,going to fvck a friend of your ex..smh, before a human being would be bold enough to pull stunts like these then it means him don see you finish,and of course for someone to see you finish,it means you guys fvcked undecided.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by LadyAimy: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin grin
You've forgotten me and your 14 kids grin
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by july66: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ex boyfriend's friend? That's not right. There is intention to kill and this guys is a killer and a fraud that ought to be in jail. Wherever a guy like this lands there will be an intent to do crime and so he belongs to jail or be sentenced to death for attempted murder.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
The most important thing now is to save the precious life of Precious.
May Almighty God JEHOVAH save her life.
She will survive every enemy of her progress in the land of the living in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Don't even trust a boyfriend or friend of any friend.
For even Satan comes disguised as an angel of light.

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Irepib(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
U guys got it wrong is name is killer not Mandela very heartless bast are justice will catch u
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Nostradamus: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
the jury should ensure that the culprit is shot with a dane gun.heartless bastard!!
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by 4nobody4every1: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
LadyAimy:
You've forgotten me and your 14 kids grin
l beg your pardon, 14kids, where?....what is your old moniker? grin grin
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
The devil is moving all around making his last efforts to destroy since his time is close near. Run to Jesus now and stay under His umbrella of safety.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
I am sure is that guy....some guys are just too heartless, if u have associated with some of them before,you will know what I am talking about. heartless son of a bitvch
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by LorDBolton(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lagbaja01:
I read this story from a-z but one spirit keep whispering to me in silence "hoes aren't loyal" but I don't wanna judge....
gbam
igidaduro:
Too many holes, are you saying Mandela went there with his own atm card?? And you are sure that Mandela will still have the gut to call?
Doubt. The lanre is. Involved @all
priscaoge:
Hmmm, the holes in this story is wider and bigger than mosquito net undecided undecided however I pray she gets justice. I wish u quick recovery too

Gbam.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Darammliveth(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
My dear Precious!
Op, i know her, she's a very good friend of mine at Sango area ilorin.... I actually heard another story entirely from what you posted.
I really felt for her when i learnt about what happened to her.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by bencarson007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ex boyfriend's friend? That's not right. There is intention to kill and this guys is a killer and a fraud that ought to be in jail. Wherever a guy like this lands there will be an intent to do crime and so he belongs to jail or be sentenced to death for attempted murder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Pakistanis Clash In Hong Kong (graphic Pics) / It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber / Woman Declared Wanted For Lesbianism In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.