Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,350 members, 7,857,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics (46094 Views)

Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Police Commissioner Gives N1m To Man Who Helped In Rearrest Of Ritualist Ifeanyi / 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by afroluxpaint: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Darammliveth:
My dear Precious!
Op, i know her, she's a very good friend of mine at Sango area ilorin.... I actually heard another story entirely from what you posted.
I really felt for her when i learnt about what happened to her.
tell us the story.i met her once, shes is a student of open university.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Collins0609(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Guy dont b one dimensional,if u have read stories,u would have known dat women can make or maim a man.and i pointed it out.mayb u ddidnt c it cos Afonjas dont see in d afternoon,b objective.
U have comprehension problem
Oktoberfest:

Which one be blackmail here?she stabbed herself in d middle of the night 2blackmail him or are u frm d east?
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Collins0609:
Guy dont b one dimensional,if u have read stories,u would have known dat women can make or maim a man.and i pointed it out.mayb u ddidnt c it cos Afonjas dont see in d afternoon,b objective.
U have comprehension problem
U dnt need 2 read stories 2 know Igbos readily kill 4money, hw did she end up with knife cut to d neck in d middle of d night oga general overseer?a random event?and everyother thing are lies right?
But if d girls name was nonye and d guy ibrahim u wldnt call it a random act rather u wld talk of hw nice n helpful she was only 2b persecuted,thats d only way u think...keep ur insults 4 urself
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Angelina996:
Omo, make up dey do wonders, I swear.

Are you prettier? #jealousycrew.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2016
billyG:
Mandela why?she house u,u eat are food,poke her kpomno fo 2weeks & u still stab her?why?
HELLO fine lady.

I advise you retake JAMB.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by billyG(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
plavic:
HELLO fine lady.

I advise you retake JAMB.
fuul!wetin come concern jamb d this matter.
Re: Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics by otekk: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2019
mhvb776y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Pakistanis Clash In Hong Kong (graphic Pics) / Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.