Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) (7860 Views)

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / "I Was Almost Lynched" - Oritsefemi Talks About Quilox Fight (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by Goldienana(f): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
I dont what happened. I cant log in. Will creat another account.

TheSpecial0ne:

U barely reply PM's why?
Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Goldienana:
I dont what happened. I cant log in. Will creat another account.

Have sent u pm countless times but u only replied once sha....really wanna talk with u outside here
Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^atituuude
..and then she complain she can't find man in nairaland. Did I ask you for story?.. are you light skin or not .. gaddddddemit!
undecided
So it is TRUE. That there are mentally deranged people on Nairaland. And were u dreaming when Computergeek told u she was looking for a man on NL? Do u know if she is married? Go treat urself bro.
Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by Goldienana(f): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
I will see what I can soonest... Swt drms.
U hear frm me in no time.

TheSpecial0ne:

Have sent u pm countless times but u only replied once sha....really wanna talk with u outside here
Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Goldienana:
I will see what I can soonest... Swt drms.
U hear frm me in no time.

alright, hv a goodnight rest
Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
MrCork:

..marry?.. who you marry to? Basket mouth?.. you come to find man on nairaland & then come up wit attitude when we expose u. Mind you am from London. .so show respet!!(goat) angry
Well, this is the last time I'll reply your mentions. And people from London can actually speak proper English. Get ready to be banned Cos I'm so reporting u to the MODS.
Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by MrCork: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
computergeek:
Well, this is the last time I'll reply your mentions. And people from London can actually speak proper English. Get ready to be banned Cos I'm so reporting u to the MODS.

..Sweery am a Londoner an I have moiney..if you want me..all you simmply nid to do is ask! undecided
Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by MrCork: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
computergeek:

..any ways..are you lightskin? angry
Re: Oh LORD!! 7-year-old Boy Lynched In Lagos For Stealing (graphic Pics) by christainslove: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
End Jungle Justice
You catch a thief in the market, and then you wear him a tyre and then kill him. Do you know God is watching?
A person is deemed innocent until found guilty. And even if he was caught red handled, the punishment shouldn’t never be lynching on the spot. I don’t even approve of the death penalty.
How would you know if the person you caught stealing is really guilty? One time, I heard of a 7 year old child being beaten and burned alive for stealing garri. We can’t be acting like barbarians when we are Christians.
What are we going to change, Nigerians. The world is watching. What do you think they think of us when we kill thieves in the market place? That we are heartless and stupid.
We need to work on our reputation as a country. We need to love ourselves more. We need to be more diligent and more creative in our jobs. We also need to care for the needy in our midst and stop breaking all our laws.
Satan is obviously the one tempting us to lynch thieves in the market. Stop and consider how much God loves the person you are lynching.
God is everywhere. He is an invisible God. He is always near all of us.
Psalm 139:7-Whither shall I go from thy spirit?or whither shall I flee from thy presence?If I ascend up into heaven,thou art there:if I make my bed in hell,behold, thou art there.
Try to do things to please God. What does it profit you to get carried away by anger and kill a thief?
Satan tempts us to lynch a thief-Resist with -God can forgive him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities Without Makeup On. Who Is The Cutest? / Pictures of Aki And Pawpaw Dressed As Females. Who Is Hotter? / Small But Mighty: Jumoke Aderounmu Of Jenifa's Diary Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.