Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million (2275 Views)

We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM (Ponzi Scheme Company) / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by condomuser: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
A ponzi scheme company known as Lara with me has been in the news recently, the company has investors who entrusted them with over 31 million dollars.

The company was quite established as they paid Telegram to allow its users to access their portal via Telegram network.

Unfortunately Telegram dissociated activities with the company 4 weeks ago and warned investors to get their money from Lara with me. The investors were very unlucky as Lara with me has been offline since then.

On the 28th of October 2016 it was made official Lara with me in no longer in business and there is no plan for investors to get their money.

Ponzi Scheme 1 - 0 Investors

Cc: Dominique, Puskin

Source:
LARA WITH ME UPDATE 28TH OCTOBER 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8CYmBgQgzw
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by condomuser: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Be warned.
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by jingh(f): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
no give mom people heart attack
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by alabiman: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
I thought people have been warned about all these ponzi scheme.
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by joey150(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Next is MMM ..

Lol Charles ponzi is genius I swear ..
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by johnstar(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
All of una wey want make MMM crash

Na God go punish una

Pls dnt quote me cus I no mention anybody name, so make u juz use ur brain or else thunder go fire u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by BinaryRocks: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Psychodavidovic:
Next is MMM ..

Lol Charles ponzi is genius I swear ..
MMM is a mutual community and not investments company or HYIP
It's as if you are comparing God with devil...
Be Guided..... wink wink cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by permanentgrace(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Did i not tell you that if mmm crashes, i crash with mmm? Keep posting sh!ts while i keep getting paid.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by JesusCrew: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lmao
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by olasubomi007(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op is foolish..

Lara is a Hyip scheme not a ponzi scheme.. It doesn't in any way resembles MMM

1 Like

Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by larabae13(f): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
olasubomi007:
Op is foolish..

undecided u dey call me fa tongue beta talk dat name with respect tongue
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by dhikirulahi(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
am a new member pls can I get help with my mavro still on blue ,my mavro account have been released today but my registration bonus not yet released
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Na today? We been investing and losing money, some we win and we smile... when forex crash many of us in 2008- 2010... we didnt give up, we keep investing... whether ponzi, stocks, forex... investor mentality overrule...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by condomuser: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yesterday, over an FM radio program, an acclaimed reverend, an advocate of MMM tried to explain to Nigerians that MMM was here for good, and that the government authority's attempt to scrap it is anti-human. Depicting the authorities as the devil. I listened objectively, but he was wrong. Then someone called in and asked just a question:

Explain where that 30% comes from.

All I heard the reverend say was that Mavrodis TEMPLATE is so perfect that the system cannot crash. A very unsatisfactory answer.

This my post is about that #TEMPLATE. The Mavrodi formular, it's a sharing formular. And that formula simply did one thing:

IT SET UP NIGERIANS TO DEFRAUD THEMSELVES.

What do I mean?

I confirm its a ponzi scheme because there is no real business. You simply provide and get #help, right? That's what you know. It's illegal. It will eventually crash. Some must have made their money though.

But the first sin is that the apostles of Mavrodi and MMM kept lying to others. And that constitutes the fraud. A distortion of truth for the sake of personal gain is the first definition of FRAUD.

So, back to the TEMPLATE:
The template is such that after 30 days, you get your principal back plus a 30% interest. You also get a 10% referral deposit commission.

Now, I will tell you where that extra percentage comes from. In the template, you enrich the guys at the upper level from the principals of new intakes.
This process will be sustained reasonably for as long as there are continuously new intakes.

In effect, because you keep doing this, you keep generating a VACUUM of debt which people won't notice until something truncates this chain reaction.

That inhibitor can come in any form: since there is no real business, no real investments, it's illegal scheme. So, government authority can stop it. And then MAVRODI has someone to blame. So, MMM will turn the people against their government. This is a threat to national security. MMM has presented itself as a Savior of the people, dumb people.

Last night, I saw a YouTube video of MMM advocates singing to FGN, CBN and SEC, saying...

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. ..

Alternatively, because the debt vacuum keeps growing, 30% and 10% is unreasonable and non-sustainable. The system will eventually IMPLODE.

How will this IMPLOSION happen? I will explain in my next post. But the first option is better for Mavrodists because they got someone to blame. The government authority.

Stay tuned. Enjoy MMM while it lasts. But know that you are defrauding your friends, your relatives etc who will eventually cry. Now you are a fraudster.

olasubomi007:
Op is foolish..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by emekelnigeria: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2016
condomuser:
Yesterday, over an FM radio program, an acclaimed reverend, an advocate of MMM tried to explain to Nigerians that MMM was here for good, and that the government authority's attempt to scrap it is anti-human. Depicting the authorities as the devil. I listened objectively, but he was wrong. Then someone called in and asked just a question:

All I heard the reverend say was that Mavrodis TEMPLATE is so perfect that the system cannot crash. A very unsatisfactory answer.

This my post is about that #TEMPLATE. The Mavrodi formular, it's a sharing formular. And that formula simply did one thing:

What do I mean?

I confirm its a ponzi scheme because there is no real business. You simply provide and get #help, right? That's what you know. It's illegal. It will eventually crash. Some must have made their money though.

But the first sin is that the apostles of Mavrodi and MMM kept lying to others. And that constitutes the fraud. A distortion of truth for the sake of personal gain is the first definition of FRAUD.

The template is such that after 30 days, you get your principal back plus a 30% interest. You also get a 10% referral deposit commission.

Now, I will tell you where that extra percentage comes from. In the template, you enrich the guys at the upper level from the principals of new intakes.
This process will be sustained reasonably for as long as there are continuously new intakes.

In effect, because you keep doing this, you keep generating a VACUUM of debt which people won't notice until something truncates this chain reaction.

That inhibitor can come in any form: since there is no real business, no real investments, it's illegal scheme. So, government authority can stop it. And then MAVRODI has someone to blame. So, MMM will turn the people against their government. This is a threat to national security. MMM has presented itself as a Savior of the people, dumb people.

Last night, I saw a YouTube video of MMM advocates singing to FGN, CBN and SEC, saying...

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. ..

Alternatively, because the debt vacuum keeps growing, 30% and 10% is unreasonable and non-sustainable. The system will eventually IMPLODE.

How will this IMPLOSION happen? I will explain in my next post. But the first option is better for Mavrodists because they got someone to blame. The government authority.

Stay tuned. Enjoy MMM while it lasts. But know that you are defrauding your friends, your relatives etc who will eventually cry. Now you are a fraudster.

Do you know what crowdfunding is
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by emekelnigeria: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Lara with me is fucking hyip and has a central account, I even warned people about it anything that involves investing in bitcoin is scam. triple m is the best
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by emekelnigeria: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2016
dhikirulahi:
am a new member pls can I get help with my mavro still on blue ,my mavro account have been released today but my registration bonus not yet released

no wait for registration bonus to be released
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by olasubomi007(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2016
condomuser:

What do I mean?

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. ..

To me.. MMM 30% comes in the same way Co-operatives loan works..

If you are a part of cooperatives.. You will understand
Re: Breaking News !!! A Ponzi Scheme Company Just Disappeared With $31 Million by olasubomi007(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2016
larabae13:
undecided u dey call me fa tongue beta talk dat name with respect tongue

Lol...

Sister Lara

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! What Courier Service Can I Use For Deliveries Here In Nigeria? / Hanuity Foodstuff Export / 30 Days 1st Clickbank Sales Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.