Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) (2430 Views)

40 Tonnes Dried Cashew Nut At 210 Per Tonne Available / Soyabeans , White Maize , Yellow Maize, Ginger And Sesame Seed Available / Over 1000 Tons Of Dried Maize(yellow And White Specie) Now Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
We are in urgent need of yellow or white maize with the following specification:
1. Moisture Content- Maximum of 13%.
2. Aflatoxin Range- 60 PPB.
3. Colour- White or Yellow.
4. Minimum Supply- 30 Tonnes.
5. Location- Ogun State,

If you can meet the above specifications, please call or whatsapp this number on 08052706540 to give your best price, specifications of your own maize, quantity to be supplied and current location of your produce.

Thank you.

Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thank you for your response.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by gboisgroups(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
tripleace:
Thank you for your response.
lets do business if you are truly serious about buying it
mail me on gboisgroups@gmail.com
or whatsapp me on 07014637894
pls if you are truly interested contact me quick o, because price changes and i don't want a situation i will be changing price up and down and you just tell its because the price i called for you oo.
and you know how things is now.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
gboisgroups:

lets do business if you are truly serious about buying it
mail me on gboisgroups@gmail.com
or whatsapp me on 07014637894
pls if you are truly interested contact me quick o, because price changes and i don't want a situation i will be changing price up and down and you just tell its because the price i called for you oo.
and you know how things is now.

Thank you for your response, we are very serious and aware of your stated concerns but we are also time bound to deliver. I have given details of what is required and would need answers to the following as earlier stated;
1. Moisture Content- Maximum of 13%.(Between 9-13%)
2. Aflatoxin Range- 60 PPB.(Maximum level of aflatoxin)
3. Colour- White or Yellow.(What colour?)
4. Minimum Supply- 30 Tonnes.(Quantity you can supply and your price per kg?)
5. Location- Ogun State,(where is your location?)
Contacting you will only bring up the same question I posted earlier. Which ever you can answer, we can then start discussion from your reply.

We look forward to your response by any convenient means. Thank you for your time.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 1:32am On Nov 19, 2016
Thank you all for your response. It's a pleasure doing business with you.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Major supply are welcome to tender their terms of transaction for perusal once initial specifications of maize are meant.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hope you all had a pleasant weekend?
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Thank you for all your response. Really appreciate your response and feed back.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by shiftmarket(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2016
How does one determine this specification?
tripleace:
We are in urgent need of yellow or white maize with the following specification:
5. Location- Ogun State,

If you can meet the above specifications, please call or whatsapp this number on 08037193305 to give your best price, specifications of your own maize, quantity to be supplied and current location of your produce.

Thank you all for you usual prompt response.

P.S.
The is very urgent and as such should be given priority.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
shiftmarket:
How does one determine this specification?

I believe the best way to be sure you have this spec is for you to take random samples and go to a laboratory for analysis. Now, it is possible you will be able to make a quick look and estimate if the maize is dry or not too dry by smell, touch and breaking the corn(usually with your teeth) but this will only work for small quantities and if you bargain not too quality maize at the price of quality dried maize, you might not be able to sell at the best price and if you want to use for feed it might not be OK because it could have moulds secreting toxin that have started growing hence causing demand(even death) of livestock.

Thank you for asking.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
We thank all those who have called or sent messages. We looking forward to you doing business with us(at the best price).

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by shiftmarket(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for your response. I understand industries take these specs very seriously. Thats one of my main fears of not venturing into an unknown territory.
If there was a way of train, i for like am. Maybe an equipment to use on the site instead of going to a lab.
tripleace:

I believe the best way to be sure you have this spec is for you to take random samples and go to a laboratory for analysis. Now, it is possible you will be able to make a quick look and estimate if the maize is dry or not too dry by smell, touch and breaking the corn(usually with your teeth) but this will only work for small quantities and if you bargain not too quality maize at the price of quality dried maize, you might not be able to sell at the best price and if you want to use for feed it might not be OK because it could have moulds secreting toxin that have started growing hence causing demand(even death) of livestock.

Thank you for asking.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
[center][/center]
shiftmarket:
Thanks for your response. I understand industries take these specs very seriously. Thats one of my main fears of not venturing into an unknown territory.
If there was a way of train, i for like am. Maybe an equipment to use on the site instead of going to a lab.

Concerning the moisture content of grains, this equipment can be very helpful for random sampling for large numbers.

Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
For Aflatoxin Rapid Test.

Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by shiftmarket(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Thanks you are kind. This will serve as a start point. I will try and do u a pm on the prospect of doing this biz.
Thanks.
tripleace:
[center][/center]

Concerning the moisture content of grains, this equipment can be very helpful for random sampling for large numbers.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
shiftmarket:
Thanks you are kind. This will serve as a start point. I will try and do u a pm on the prospect of doing this biz.
Thanks.

You are welcome
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
We really appreciate your calls and understand the current situation in the market and pray that all will benefit from their labour. In Jesus Name.

Prices have been wonderful.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by obstead200(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
tripleace:
[center][/center]

where can this equipment and that reagent for aflatoxin rapid test be acquired from?
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by tripleace(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
obstead200:
where can this equipment and that reagent for aflatoxin rapid test be acquired from?

I most of the standard farm support store should have it. I even say on at the Poultry Show in Abeokuta.
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by abdullkabar(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dried maize on 5+ acres of farmland almost ready to be sold, interested buyers should contact me on abdullbashirub@gmail.com
07065510732 call & whatsapp
Link to thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4976775/maize-buyers-farm-needed-farm
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by travelled(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Needed
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by dedons: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2020
oksy
Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by Henryimoter(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Soyabeans available for pick up call 07069670428

Re: Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) by Ycube: 1:38am On Aug 27, 2020
tripleace:
5. Location- Ogun State,

If you can meet the above specifications, please call or whatsapp this number on 08052706540 to give your best price, specifications of your own maize, quantity to be supplied and current location of your produce.

Thank you.
Call us today.
Terms and conditions applies: Bank guarantee.

(1) (Reply)

6 Facts About Plantain Farming Backed With Research / Farm4me.com.ng: How It Works / Direct Supply Of Icumsa 45 Brazilian Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.