Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Over 1000 Tons Of Dried Maize(yellow And White Specie) Now Available For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Over 1000 Tons Of Dried Maize(yellow And White Specie) Now Available For Sale (532 Views)

Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) / Minimum Of 30 Tonnes Dried Maize(yellow Or White) Urgently Needed(picture) / Our Unique Yellow And White Garri Now Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 1000 Tons Of Dried Maize(yellow And White Specie) Now Available For Sale by rexosazy: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Are you a registered agro-allied company whose principal raw material is maize? Do you need weekly supply of quality maize for production at a wholesale price? Can you issue a genuine letter of Local Purchase Order(LPO) to us to pay on delivery?
Our company can deliver a trailer of maize (30 tons) in every two days to any location in Nigeria provided your company can issue to us an authenticated letter of Local Purchase order.
Our location is in Ibadan and we are in partnership with major farmers who are willing and ready to sell to your company once there is an issuance of LPO.
If you are willing and ready, you can reach me on:
Whatsapp : 08069423988
E-mail : rexagric@gmail.com
Reach me for pricing information and other details. You can secure a long-term contract with us for regular supply at the best of price . Please time wasters should keep off
Re: Over 1000 Tons Of Dried Maize(yellow And White Specie) Now Available For Sale by jumofe: 3:50am On Oct 25, 2016
contact me on femibayo22@gmail or whashapp me on 08076403329

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers Available / Layers For Sale At A Give Away Price / Best Place To Sell And Buy Farm Products Online - Trending !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.