Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics (24827 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) / Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Tobitrueman(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
i need to have sex this afternoon embarassed

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by wickedtuna: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by ITEKEM: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turks:
And this is news how?

This made FP how?
How can we even tell he's the one with his back facing the camera?

Bros bros...him back dey face the camera abi...oya stop to vex.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Hades2016(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
don't you have cucumber niiiii cuz we all know that 85% of you uses the cucumber
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Adebowale89(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

cucumber activist spotted cheesy
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by eezeribe(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
OK
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Vizzim: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Must you just say it. Well cucumber dey market
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by iszyboy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
jonhemma11:
As shared by Ifeanyi....

'Latest Update...

Pictures of Obiano boarding Arik Air from Enugu to Abuja... Not a Private Jet as alleged by Valentine Obienyem and his boys.

Someone said my first picture is the governor's office... No no no! Flag with Yellow Colour is that of FAAN, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.

Even though governor Obiano is free to take Private Jets when the need arises, I am aware that the few times he has done so were when there was no commercial flights and there were pressing needs to fly.

But as you can see, Gov Obiano is not in any Private Jet today, he booked Arik, waited for Arik and now boarded Arik...

Have a safe flight Willingly Working Willie'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/governor-obiano-spotted-boarding.html
ifeanyi aniagoh is that you?
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by IVORY2009(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

man to man.: bros how far?
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by engrelvis(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
r u alright?
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by LoveMachine(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
FrancisTony:
Hello all, I was shortlisted for etisalat flash fiction..
All I need is your vote, pls!!

Please your votes would be appreciated

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=42

You got my vote. Good luck nwanee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by nogetenemy: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
[size=28pt]Obiano should be boarding a commercial flight to mississauga, canada.
Because they are testing which of them have paper to come to see me mississauga, canada

It is a job that requires travelling
[/size]
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Collins0609(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Economy friendly Governor,Ndi Anambra are blessed to have u,u live by exemple Ekwueme
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by davidufuoma(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
cucumber is ur friend
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Kachimsicho: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Was he the only one flying? I can't see any other passenger around.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by MrigweC(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Who in EPP?? He should acknowledged the balance remaining in anambra state account
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by IRobot7(m): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
So Na this news go help Nigeria? Op, I tire for you.
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by lailo: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Commercialand me I don enter one?
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by nogetenemy: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Only the people

who come to visit me in Mississauga Canada, will become president, because they want to be sure that person have paper to travel
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Cletus77(m): 1:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Threads don dey finish!
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by obyjuicy(f): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2016
good for him
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by Angel1696: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
. U want distribute HIV/ Aids to people freely even ashawo no dey broadcast am.
Re: Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics by loopmangoat(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Use this

(1) (2) (Reply)

N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs / Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.