Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Sambo Dasuki: ‘I Didn’t Get Any Offer From FG To Attend My Father’s Burial’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki: ‘I Didn’t Get Any Offer From FG To Attend My Father’s Burial’ (584 Views)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki: ‘I Didn’t Get Any Offer From FG To Attend My Father’s Burial’ by AnnaKareninaFan: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
The counsel to the detained former National Security Adviser, Colonel Mohammed Sambo Dasuki (retd.), Mr. Ahmed Raji, SAN has said his client didn’t receive any offer from the Federal Government granting him(Dasuki) permission to travel to Sokoto to attend the burial of his late father and 18th Sultan of Sokoto Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki who was buried on Tuesday. Raji, speaking with judiciary journalists at the FCT High Court Abuja, said: “As his counsel, we are not aware of that offer. Our client has not told us anything of that nature. We would have expected that if such a gesture was going to be made to him, we as his counsel should have been involved so that we can advise him properly. As I am speaking to you, I am hearing of this for the first time.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/sambo-dasuki-didnt-get-offer-fg-attend-fathers-burial/

Re: Sambo Dasuki: ‘I Didn’t Get Any Offer From FG To Attend My Father’s Burial’ by Sealeddeal(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Buhari has revenged what Dasuki did to him.
Re: Sambo Dasuki: ‘I Didn’t Get Any Offer From FG To Attend My Father’s Burial’ by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
i smell 1-1 here...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

59 Quote S To Mark Gej 59 Birthday / Governor Bello Visits Immediate Family Of Slain Col. Muhammad Abu Ali (PHOTOS) / Four Arrested In Igbokoda Over Ballot Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.