Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos (39290 Views)

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Oriyomi Hamzat Arrested And Arraigned For Murder Of 17-Year-Old Boy / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by brownlolly(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
IPod yoots and crime...be like
Names checked - They are from the tribe where their male folks wake their mum and dad up with a sliding kick and their females have bear-bear, hairy chest and yam legs.
shame

Please. Stop this.

We're all Nigerians. Give peace a chance
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by cruzydal(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
IPod yoots and crime...be like
Names checked - They are from the tribe where their male folks wake their mum and dad up with a sliding kick and their females have bear-bear, hairy chest and yam legs.
shame
at least we are not pedophiles like yorubas.. U sef look at d money involved its good enough to change ur generation.. Igbo people are hustlers not like yorubas dat all dey know is rape, rituals etc..
proudly Igbo ,

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by hugoranking(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ahdonbilivit
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afonjas again angry
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by Phut(f): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
The alleged scam was for a little over $30,000.b(money to use register a company in Nigeria)

The company that was allegedly scammed, was hoping to get a contract which would net them $8,000,000 USD.

Why then does the thread title say the scam was $8 million USD.

Did the OP not bother reading his article before posting it, or is he intentionally seeking to mislead people. You know what they say, if you intend to keep something from certain people, hide it in the "pages" of a book.
Hmmm, LAZINESS IN HIGH PLACES

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
Nah this kind couple dey born Nwude nd co....

Umu Igbo ewe newe...
the man should just go nd serve his term nd his wife's term in kirikiri since he is the head of the home...
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by INTROVERT(f): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
HtwoOw:

Eeeya

How many of those who type afonja, upload pictures of tribal marks have you reprimanded? I've seen 5 already

When they associate Yoruba with ritual and rrrape do you reprimand them? No

As far as I'm concerned they started it and it got worse since Buhari took over , let's not castigate one group and leave the other , that's if you don't want to be a hypocrite

Keep walking in darkness.
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by Amoto94(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
ephi123:

Please just simply face your front and find someone else to pick on. I don't know you, don't care to know you and don't give a hoot about your opinion.
You mustn't know me before I can advise you, calm down and reflect on my words of advice. Change begins with you.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by mrsfavour(f): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Fools that only came to check names. When igbos do a good one u fools will hide. Ndi Ara . Until u fools accept that igbos are brighter both Negative and positives aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by ephi123(f): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Amoto94:
You mustn't know me before I can advise you, calm down and reflect on my words of advice. Change begins with you.

Again, I repeat, your opinion is not sought for, so keep your unsolicited opinion to yourself.
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by blingxx(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Igbo haters will soon troop into this thread

see this descendant of ojukwu ...dont forget that u ibos started all this tribal insults angry....
am not insulting anybody sha ...i stand for one nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
dangotesmummy:
On a prowl for Xmas money grin
l am spending Xmas with you and your son at Banana Island this year and l must see your son, you have no choice but to welcome me home with good food when l arrive tongue
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Phut:
The alleged scam was for a little over $30,000.b(money to use register a company in Nigeria)

The company that was allegedly scammed, was hoping to get a contract which would net them $8,000,000 USD.

Why then does the thread title say the scam was $8 million USD.

Did the OP not bother reading his article before posting it, or is he intentionally seeking to mislead people. You know what they say, if you intend to keep something from certain people, hide it in the "pages" of a book.
Hmmm, LAZINESS IN HIGH PLACES
Good observation, l read the article over and over and also noticed what you pointed out, junk journalism at it's peak cool

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by Amoto94(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
ephi123:

Again, I repeat, your opinion is not sought for, so keep your unsolicited opinion to yourself.
Stop being rude and unruly and heed to my words.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am spending Xmas with you and your son at Banana Island this year and l must see your son, you have no choice but to welcome me home with good food when l arrive tongue
this is what you will eat.okro soup,eBa and this meat for Xmas if you cometongue

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by blingxx(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
cruzydal:

at least we are not pedophiles like yorubas.. U sef look at d money involved its good enough to change ur generation.. Igbo people are hustlers not like yorubas dat all dey know is rape, rituals etc..
proudly Igbo ,

see another descendant of ojukwu ...u say yorubas are lazy ,but it you ibos that go to Indonesia to sell your kidney,sell drugs and still get executed ...this post is even about ibo scammers ....u guys hate admitting the truth sha tongue

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by MeAboki(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
gilgal7:
When it comes to money issue...by their name we know where they come from....it's in their blood even b4 amalgamation...what a couple

LOL cheesy
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by ephi123(f): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Amoto94:
Stop being rude and unruly and heed to my words.

Heed to your words, because you are who? My parent? Mister, I was jejely on my lane, you went out of your own lane yet you have the mind to tell me to stop being rude. Hehehe. I laugh in Greek. Please please and please, just face your lane abeg.
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Iyamiris and crime

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
dangotesmummy:
this is what you will eat.okro soup,eBa and this meat for Xmas if you cometongue
Ok, as long as you are the one to cook it for me, l will eat it in the dining room and not in the other rooms grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
blingxx:

see this descendant of ojukwu ...dont forget that u ibos started all this tribal insults angry....
am not insulting anybody sha ...i stand for one nigeria
hmm
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by Amoto94(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
ephi123:

Heed to your words, because you are who? My parent? Mister, I was jejely on my lane, you went out of your own lane yet you have the mind to tell me to stop being rude. Hehehe. I laugh in Greek. Please please and please, just face your lane abeg.
I reacted to your hypocrisy and urged you to desist from tribal bigotry which you were condemning.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
See e badu belle peepu undecided ..... how did 30K+ USD become 8milion USD? Sensational headline to elicit civil disturbance on Nairaland just to score cheap points. Who ipob/igbo hating epp?
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by Vizzim: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
From romance to jail.. Bedtime story for their kids

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by ephi123(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Amoto94:
I reacted to your hypocrisy and urged you to desist from tribal bigotry which you were condemning.

You are free to react to what ever you want to react to. Common sense should tell you how to approach people, and that you should point out what backs up your statement.

In any case, I did not ask for your opinion. The bigots who may need it are roaming around the forum, go and look for them.
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
INTROVERT:

Keep walking in darkness.

Mama the mama, good to have u back!! cool
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Ok, as long as you are the one to cook it for me, l will eat it in the dining room and not in the other rooms grin grin
other room ke? grin

The other room is reserved for dangodaddy cool tongue
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
dangotesmummy:
other room ke? grin

The other room is reserved for dangodaddy cool tongue
No, l will be in one of the rooms but l am innocent grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by klax(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
cruzydal:

proudly Igbo ,

Pls their is no sense in what you have just said. Are you sleeping or sleeping typing Instead for you to condemn this barbaric act of scamming and say no to tribalism you are talking the money can better some one generation pls which money Scam money or what is better in this, you are calling stealing hustlinghhmmm....you interest me somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
No, l will be in one of the rooms but l am innocent grin grin
YEs like the toilet wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Exposes Rivers Police Kill Painter By Roadside (photo) / Herbalist & Alfa Kill A Girl In Ogun, 2 Human Hearts Found / EndSARS Protest Along Benin-Lagos Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.