Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says (725 Views)

Suicide Bombings: Boko Haram Now Using Babies, Officials Warn / Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army / "Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by mamabomboy: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, on Wednesday, said that judging by the current activities of the Boko Haram terrorists, 60 percent of them are not Nigerians.Buratai said this in Maiduguri when he received the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General, Dr. Mohammed Ibn Chambas, at the headquarters of the Theatre Command of Operation Lafiya Dole at the Maimalari Cantonment.“Your Excellency, I want to bring to your attention that while the Boko Haram (insurgency) can be said to have started in Nigeria, by and large as at today, I can say that almost 60 per cent of the insurgents are from our neighbouring countries.“You can see that almost all of the recently surrendered insurgents are not Nigerians.This is a challenge that impacts more on the Nigerian side than the other countries. But by and large, our military is up to the task and we will continue to do our best to ensure that our country is secured,’’ Buratai said.He said that there was no doubt that the terrorists had been defeated but added that troops would continue with their operations until the insurgents finally surrender.The army chief thanked the UN for identifyingwith Nigeria in its efforts to rout-out the terrorists and solicited additional support from the world body.Speaking earlier, Dr Chambas said that his visit was an expression of the UN’s identification with Nigeria in the fight against Boko Haram and efforts to restore peace to the North-East region.He restated the UN’s condemnation of the terrorists’ group, adding “we are behind the Federal Government’’ in its efforts to defeat the terrorists. Chambas noted that the immediate consequence of the insurgency was the “huge humanitarian crisis’’ in the North-East and assured him that the UN had stepped up efforts to address it.

http://t.guardian.ng/news/60-of-boko-haram-now-not-nigerians-buratai-says/
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by Blue3k(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
I guess we need to build a wall when this is over to northern neighbors. I find it odd these Nigeriens can waltz into Nigeria with any questions.
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by jtjohn(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
I think i have to agree with buratai on this one.........
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by mamabomboy: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yes, they are from Portugal, madagascar, USA, UK, Mauritius and my village in Timbuktu. These fulanis are nutting but useless ediots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by Young03(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
but when trump said he will build walls

them dey look him as a bad man

make naija deport people wey no get visa

1 Like

Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by wowmenow: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
After the brought them from Niger and chad to vote for buhari

They are now labeling them as boko haram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by sarrki(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
They are mercenaries

Kill them all

No place for the wicked
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by giles14(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
even d Fulani militia are 90% foreigners.
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
wowmenow:
After the brought them from Niger and chad to vote for buhari

They are now labeling them as boko haram

Hmmm

Atimes it's better to remain mute

Than spewing thra......

Take my feedback it will work greatly
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by richidinho(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
No national ID card to identify and separate Nigerians from foreigners

The other day a Nigerienne was caught in one of the ministries, the guy has been working there since 1999 as a senior civil servant collecting salaries

1 Like

Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by limeta(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
If they not nigerians meaning you can,t kill them or what?
Okay chief they my country men am their president i give permission to kill them all.
Leave the shiits alone those are nigerians.
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by wowmenow: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Hmmm

Than spewing thra......

You want us to keep quiet for kids like you to spew rubbish hear

Who don't know the Fulani brought people from Niger and chad to vote for buhari

4 Likes

Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by sarrki(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
limeta:
If they not nigerians meaning you can,t kill them or what?
Okay chief they my country men am their president i give permission to kill them all.
Leave the shiits alone those are nigerians.

grin grin

Abegi no kill me on nairaland ooooo

1 Like

Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by sarrki(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
wowmenow:

You want us to keep quiet for kids like you to spew rubbish hear

Who don't know the Fulani brought people from Niger and chad to vote for buhari

It's word of elders

Don't take offence
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by Bujumbura(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Useless government that lives on passing the buck
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by pheyikemi: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
For once this man spoke the truth, bokoharam are not Nigerians but they are northerners angry
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by Justiceleague1: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yes,they are from Libya angry well zombie dubai landlord,say that to ur afonjanic fellow zombies grin when will efcc invite u,sir?

2 Likes

Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by Justiceleague1: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:

Hmmm
Than spewing thra......
u mean ur zombieic and afonjanic feedback? grin Thats pretty 'sopisticated'. grin
op,so bh are now from Libya!

2 Likes

Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by basingstoke: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Just kill them. Forget were they come from
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by chemicalDisease: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
We don't forget.

buhari hv said it earlier.

They are from Libya and Avengers are from morroco.
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
and how is that our business?

are we military strategists
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by mamabomboy: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ibo nationalist front needs you.
When contacted, sign up.
The Alt-fra movement has began, don't be left out.
Re: 60 % Of Boko Haram Now Not Nigerians,buratai Says by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Someone should tell this fake ass general that as long as they are human... it is his job to kill them

He should leave their origins for INTERPOL to investigate

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Questions Lagos Govt's "Brutal" Evictions / Troops Advancing Into Major Boko Haram Enclave – Buratai / We Have Not Sacked Chief Of Defence Staff, Olonisakin, Pls Disregard The Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.