Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Wow Its Another Amazing Offer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wow Its Another Amazing Offer (6714 Views)

I'm Back Again For Another Amazing Investment 4 Those That Might Ve Missed.... / Amazing Offer, Christal Villa Kentops Ibadan At 3M Per Plot / Top Up Africa..another Amazing Way To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by CharlesA1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Donation hub is an exciting platform for local transfer and bitcoins, offering a 50% income on every pledge, and here comes the exciting part you are eligible to get help from 24hours after your pledge wow I have tried it and it's for real guys, don't waste any more time guys there is so much money to be made, get registered and start cashing out immediately, another exciting part is you can pledge and get help as much as 5times in a week, wow click on the link to get registered
http://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=safariguy.
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by CharlesA1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Only the strong survive the recession...donation hub
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by omoneg: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hi,

Pls give me ur email addy adap
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by CharlesA1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
omoneg:
Hi,
Pls give me ur email addy adap
I am not permitted to drop my email here but you can drop yours.
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by juddexy2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
why not form a whatsapp group and paste the link here
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by nkubiz: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am into dnationhub,here is my email send me a mail and we can hook up so that i will give you every detail you need

extrabigjoe@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by charlisco(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Donation Hub Tutorial Now Fully Explained with Graphic Illustration http://howto-donation hub..com

Get full detail on how to navigate on donation hub.net, how to register and login; how to reserve, split, make and confirm

donation; what is hold donation, what is outgoing donation, What is Total Amount and Outstanding Amount, how to calculate your

incentive and percentage, what and what not to do, to avoid you and the person that referred you not to be ban or suspended.
Note once you are ban, you dont go down alone, any account link to you sponsor, referrer, family, will also be sanction.
all well explained.

So please go through the tutorial before you reserve or make donation

Recently updated: frequent asked Question and Best answer.

*The Ten Commandments of Donation Hub*
1. Endevour to input accurate information when registering, as some information (username, phone number and bank details) can

not be edited afterwards
2. Convert your naira equivalent you wish to donate into dolar before you make reservation.
3. Do not reserve payment or click on paid if you are not ready at that moment to make payment.
4. If you are expecting donation (payment) make effort to make your line active and reachable, check online every two hours

interval to get the detail of the donor that reserve your entries
5. Ensure to confirm payment on time once received
6. Do not experiment here (it is not a research center) ask someone to guide you on how to navigate in donation hub.
7. Do not make any payment if the recipient line is not going, ringing and not picking, until you establish communication with him/her.
8. Do not attempt to reserve until previous reservations/transactions have been completed fully.
9. Do not make your referral link public.
10. When reserving, ensure that the user being reserved has an accepted mode of payment as yours.
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by 124mumsy: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
please bro drop your number on my email nathandavid981@gmail.com
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by claycares: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Best investment so far. use this link fro registration - https://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=lexapp or just type lexapp for referral.
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by Nitta08(f): 3:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello, please what's the minimum amount to donate?
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by demolaxl(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2016
TBC available for 3,000 per coiin....if u are interested mail me samuelolajide50[@]gmail.com.

Beware of scammers selling below 3,000/TBC.

Email me also for great investment opportunities.
I will send u creenshots of my investment and withdrawals of principal and profit.
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by daseento(m): 5:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Nitta08:
Hello, please what's the minimum amount to donate?

17500 for instant donations while 25k for schedule donation. add on whatsapp for more details. 09033302268
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by Nitta08(f): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
daseento:

17500 for instant donations while 25k for schedule donation. add on whatsapp for more details. 09033302268

Alright.
Thanks
Re: Wow Its Another Amazing Offer by SeunWedsLinda(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
daseento:

and the interest is how much?

(1) (Reply)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats / GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.