Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason (6741 Views)

See Reason Why You Should Consider Agricultural Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 / Anyone Interested In Funding His/her Bitcoin Wallet Shld Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Our enemies are seriously at it using osibanjo name to PH 1 million chai angry angry angry angry

This will still be matched to over 50 people GH angryn they will upload fake pop for them and frustrate them. I think everyone shld wait till GHW exclusive is on to PH or GH. Dts an opinion of a dedicated member.

Let me also contact support right away too

2 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by benjanjo1: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
divinelove:
Our enemies are seriously at it using osibanjo name to PH 1 million chai angry angry angry angry

This will still be matched to over 50 people GH sad

lmao! grin grin grin
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
divinelove:

This will still be matched to over 50 people GH sad n they will upload fake pop for them and frustrate them. I think everyone shld wait till GHW exclusive is on to PH or GH. Dts an opinion of a dedicated member.

Let me also contact support right away too
oga. This was the move mmm took. To stop GH ND PH . and they crashed pls remove this topic

3 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
CHESTER48:
oga. This was the move mmm took. To stop GH ND PH . and they crashed pls remove this topic

There is no point operating with fake ppl with huge pledge all over GHW
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by goxx(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
divinelove:

There is no point operating with fake ppl with huge pledge all over GHW
They are aware of the fake pledges... stopping PH/GH will be misunderstood by many as "Freezing" just like MMM and that would cause more panic. That's when you will see nairaland thread topics like 'Ghw freezes participants accounts just like MMM'

Nobody is getting matched with those accounts. That's the reason they adopted the queueing system, to sort out real Donations from fake ones.

And don't forget, they promised you "Zero Breaks"
We shall get through this phase. Why? Because there's no other better platform out there. Every other scheme that is not GHW is scam and owned by Yahoo boys. Quote me anywhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
goxx:
They are aware of the fake pledges... stopping PH/GH will be misunderstood by many as "Freezing" just like MMM and that would cause more panic. That's when you will see nairaland thread topics like 'Ghw freezes participants accounts just like MMM'

Nobody is getting matched with those accounts. That's the reason they adopted the queueing system, to sort out real Donations from fake ones.

We shall get through this phase. Why? Because there's no other better platform out there. Every other scheme that is not GHW is scam and owned by Yahoo boys. Quote me anywhere.
@ goxx, U've said it all, if GHW freezes till 20th, enemies of GHW would seize the opportunity to post false threads & trust Seun osewa & nairaland mods, they would obviously take those threads to front page which would cause more panic...Pls let's just endure, 20th is just nearby, we'ld definitely overcome.

5 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
goxx:

I agree with you I believe in GHW 100%

5 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by jamebex(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why are we so bothered as if only Nigerian participants can bring down GHW. GHW is worldwide for God sake.
Let's chill and go about our PH AND GH. leave the admins to sort things out as it's obvious they are on to of the situation, evidenced by the constant updates.

3 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
That is rather a bad suggestion. Let pH and GH continue.

2 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
That's why am planning to switch to bitcoin by that 20th March because u will be merge with serious foreigners that will pay u faster... Bitcoin is the best way to go....

3 Likes

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by benjanjo1: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
sweetboiy:
That's why am planning to switch to bitcoin by that 20th March because u will be merge with serious foreigners that will pay u faster... Bitcoin is the best way to go....

oga I am using bitcoin and I haven't been matched since last week!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by kfrosh: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
You na no dey hear say make you na stop to dey bring GHW matter come Nairaland again. You guys never learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by browniex: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
CHESTER48:
I think he is right,from 20th only the serious members will be left, the other fake and scammers will be weeded out,then we can genuinely do business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2017
GHW ALL THE WAY

NIGERIANS ARE HEARTLESS

WHY WOULD SOMEONE JUST WAKE UP AND DECIDE TO HURT OTHERS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by rejuvenation: 1:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Stop discussing GHW here boycott NAIRALAND....join a WhatsApp group for heaven's sake.....
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Francisayo(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2017
Pls I have a question for real GHW participants...... Pls I have a matured GH to make,should I GH it nowbot wait till on 20th b4 I GH it??..…...pls I need urgent answer
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Kezifils(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2017
jamebex:
Why are we so bothered as if only Nigerian participants can bring down GHW. GHW is worldwide for God sake.
Let's chill and go about our PH AND GH. leave the admins to sort things out as it's obvious they are on to of the situation, evidenced by the constant updates.

Don't deceive yourself. GHW is made up of mostly Nigerian participants. Check Alexa and u wil see that we make up 96.5 of total visitors on the site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by deebrain(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2017
I think they are aware of fake phers.
I can't imagine them with the phone number of our VP...... LOL. But some Nigerians are very wicked!
This is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by easyflow: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Imagine people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Chisos mu yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even dem don use seun PH 1 million naira chai e no go better for them

No real activity shld take place on GHW till 20th is the best way to go, ofcourse I kw they have freezed GH already I ve not been rematched in 9 days n counting

1 Like

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Francisayo:
Pls I have a question for real GHW participants...... Pls I have a matured GH to make,should I GH it nowbot wait till on 20th b4 I GH it??..…...pls I need urgent answer

Same here my other GH matured last night and I never get liver click redeem make them no match me with fake VP osibanjo or fake seun angry angry angry angry

I am waiting till next Monday after all my last GH is pending for 9 days n counting nw
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by olusma23(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2017
I don't know the adjective to qualify this stupid people that want to bring down GHW.
They are hopeless and frustrated people that can't even afford to put 10, 000 in the system. GHW is not own by any Nigerian and they have better projection, if not they will never take step to launch more secure website.
Come on 20th, real human that mean business will show face.
To seun and his team: know that no amount of riches you may have, it can disappear within minutes. There is Nothing you guy go gain in hurting others by putting fear in GHW participant.
Ghw is 100% real and will soon bounce back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by goxx(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2017
GHW participants are like brothers to me...I have considered your pleas....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by kfrosh: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please don't do this o; a lot of GHW genuine members still have lots of money inside MMM. So please rethink your decision. Don't pay evil with evil. Thanks for your understanding. One love.
goxx:
I can confidently confirm that MMM Guiders are responsible for the fake pledges on GHW. I have proof. If you are a GHW participant, go GH your money on MMM cos we about to ensure it stays dead for good. Once in awhile, you pay evil with evil. We cannot sit here and watch people take our silence and maturity for foolishness.

I don't make empty threats...
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mmm guiders PH fake 2m shocked shocked shocked

I dnt kw what do we all head to mmm and pledge fake 3m each angry angry sad angry jst thinking abt it

1 Like

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by kfrosh: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is more like a organised crime sponsored by some key people in the society. Their plan might even be for both GHW and MMM participants to collude and hate on each other,thereby bringing an end to both schemes. For example if I were to own a betting site, this might be what I would have done if I notice patronage has dipped because of the rise of ponzi schemes. I encourage everyone to be guided accordingly.
divinelove:
Mmm guiders PH fake 2m shocked shocked shocked

I dnt kw what do we all head to mmm and pledge fake 3m each angry angry sad angry jst thinking abt it

1 Like

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by divinelove(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
kfrosh:
This is more like a organised crime sponsored by some key people in the society. Their plan might even be for both GHW and MMM participants to collude and hate on each other,thereby bringing an end to both schemes. For example if I were to own a betting site, this might be what I would have done if I notice patronage has dipped because of the rise of ponzi schemes. I encourage everyone to be guided accordingly.

The truth is dt most if not all mmm guiders have at least one million on GHW they can't really wish GHW to crash BC they ve got money in it too. ponzihaters are the ones using their names to cause trouble. Mmm n GHW are like bros, almost all GHW members were n are still mmm members including my humble self I am a member of both tongue tongue tongue though mmm no dey pay again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
divinelove:

The truth is dt most if not all mmm guiders have at least one million on GHW they can't really wish GHW to crash BC they ve got money in it too. ponzihaters are the ones using their names to cause trouble. Mmm n GHW are like bros, almost all GHW members were n are still mmm members including my humble self I am a member of both tongue tongue tongue though mmm no dey pay again
I'm quite sure that the GHW Admin is looking into this issue. Hopefully, everything wuld be resolved by 20th
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by imagrg(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=benjanjo1 post=54559055]

oga I am using bitcoin and I haven't been matched since last week![/quote You have been told that matching would be a little bit slow because of the panic non-re-commitment of some participants. Everything has been sorted out now. Relax. This is not the place for that. Don't give haters cause to rejoice.
Re: GHW Shld Stop All Phing And Ghing Till 20th March See Reason by hardniola(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
I think there should be law....
That if u r credibility is not upto 250 u can provide upto.
300k.
Why would som mumu wake up..and pH 1000000.
Another thing is u most provide twice in a month...
And be ready to get Marge anytime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ponzi Scheme, NNN, Emerges (photos) - Tribune / Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.