Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

As A Nigeria Swear If You Don't Do This During Your Childhood - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / As A Nigeria Swear If You Don't Do This During Your Childhood (868 Views)

If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) / Swear If You Have Never Done Any Of These Why Growing Up / Funny!! Swear If Didn't Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Nigeria Swear If You Don't Do This During Your Childhood by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
* If You Never Waved At White Birds And Expect Your Nails To Be Whiter
* If You Never Did Mama And Papa Play
* If You Never Bath Inside Baluwe [bathroom] And Went Out Naked With Your Cloth In Your Hands.
* If You Didn't Just Wash Your Hands And Legs Instead Of Bathing When Going To School.
* If You Never Wear Pant Go Street Dey Shout Your Sister Name
* If You Never Play Chinko Chinko
* If You Never Fear
* If You Never Cry Of Monday As A School Day
* If You Never Lie To Save yourself
* If Nobody Told You About India Vs Nigeria 99 - 1 Chaiii Disgraced

I Guess Your Childhood Wasn't Fun Like Mine

Who Did All? Who Did This Pass, Boy Or Girl?

Add Yours To Make It Funny.

http://www.skyevibes.com/2016/11/what-do-you-think-will-happen-to-donald.html
Re: As A Nigeria Swear If You Don't Do This During Your Childhood by Raydos: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
I'm a yoruba not a nigerian undecided
Re: As A Nigeria Swear If You Don't Do This During Your Childhood by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Raydos:
I'm a yoruba not a nigerian undecided
Lolx, Please I Can't Laugh In Capital Letter K O

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Slaps / Joke Around The Globe / Americans Make Fun Of President Trump On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.