Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. (20604 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line / Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Izonpikin: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2016
One of the cause of this madness too is because by all means buharis FG wants tompolo...this administration is one of the most foolish of them all..because of a 13billion naira chase against tompolo nigeria has lost over 2 trillion naira... undecided

Talk about mumuism mention this administration.. undecided

Buhari wants to oppress the delta over night and this is the result and would continue to be th result until this administration receives sense...
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2016
googlepikins:
story for the gods. As long as Buhari remain the president our oil is not available for Northerners anymore

shocked I see
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2016
googlepikins:
story for the gods. As long as Buhari remain the president our oil is not available for Northerners anymore

shocked I see .....but you are also decimating your environment

In this "game ", you guys are the greatest losers not buhari
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by PedroJP(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2016
ba7man:
Why are you getting all excited now?

The spillage must be the best news you've heard today, I'm sure.

Answer his questions and stop saying rubbish. U would wish their environment keeps getting polluted while u enjoy their oil proceeds from far away west.

Now, they are cutting those ur enjoyments from them, u now know about pollution and seem to care about their environment more than them.

Afonja
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Izonpikin:
oh really..

For our own oyel again...

Things were all going well before gowon scattered the federalism system each region enjoyed..because of the oil in the delta your gowon squashed our right to control our resources..now this is the result..we would all live with it until we regain the status quo...
It was Ironsi who kick stared the process of destroying thee federal structure put in place at independence, so get your facts straight. Also in light of today's realities, it will be an uphill task amending the constitution to accommodate your so called resource control. Besides sef, even if you are given 100%, you still wont do anything meaningful with it. You already have a whole ministry, NDDC and 13% and yet what? Resource control is a pipe dream
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Izonpikin: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2016
kropotkin2:
It was Ironsi who kick stared the process of destroying thee federal structure put in place at independence, so get your facts straight. Also in light of today's realities, it will be an uphill task amending the constitution to accommodate your so called resource control. Besides sef, even if you are given 100%, you still wont do anything meaningful with it. You already have a whole ministry, NDDC and 13% and yet what? Resource control is a pipe dream
wait and let's get it 100 percent..it is no body's business how we handle our 100 percent if attained..ask your governors what they've been doing with the monies from th niger delta given to them..please ask them

The ability to execute uphill tasks can only be slowed or delayed but surely can be achieved..

Enough is enough with the useless structure we run in this country..
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by jbcul4ril(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
There is no sense in this if you are polluting and killing your land in the name of agitation. Return to Negotiating table and start somewhere. There is hope for a better life for the Niger Delta Region.
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2016
ONLY ONE WORD FOR THEM.THE TEAK IS KILLING ITSELF BUT IT THINKS IT IS KILLING THE DOG.
OIL OR NO OIL, NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE.
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Izonpikin:
wait and let's get it 100 percent..it is no body's business how we handle our 100 percent if attained..ask your governors what they've been doing with the monies from th niger delta given to them..please ask them

The ability to execute uphill tasks can only be slowed or delayed but surely can be achieved..

Enough is enough with the useless structure we run in this country..

You don't run this country and you know it. Also i forgot to remind you that you don't exclusively own the oil too
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Mayany(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Olu20090:

Olu20090 as in Oluchukwu.
Hey dude the last time i check Oluchukwu is not from Niger Delta you are an Ipob so stop instigating message of hate on our land and focus on your Ipob struggle am out
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Mayany:
Hey dude the last time i check Oluchukwu is not from Niger Delta you are an Ipob so stop instigating message of hate on our land and focus on your Ipob struggle am out

Mumu...Kai yoruba and ignorance. Ameachi, Wike,
Peter Odili, Eberechi Wike and now Oluchukwu is not from Niger Delta abi? You yorubas need serious deliverance from dividing people.
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Izonpikin: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2016
kropotkin2:
You don't run this country and you know it. Also i forgot to remind you that you don't exclusively own the oil too
lol..instead of you my brother to espouse federalism you are here still arguing...how do you think nigeria can grow from this present failed structure??..just how can this nation be industrialized if we cotinue with this sick structure we run,...why cant each and every region generate their own revenues and let progress be our watch word

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2016
where are those that do say on NL that they re going to crush the NDA?, wia z operation crocodile tears /smile?
That z what our leaders /govt need, bc if u re cool with them, they will annihilate you, uses people that re more interested in playing politics than governance
Within the last 10yrs, Nigeria hv approved over 30 universities, and tell me hw many industries they hv approved.
[Univs=BSc/BA, Industries =Job]
Our universities is inversely proportional to our Industries, while it is supposed to be a direct proportion.
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Charly68: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Let them continue their senseless bombing & see who will suffer most. Perhaps it is their states Govts that will thereafter help them to clean up the land. The greed is too much ..no agitation ,just extreme greed & outright vendetta . Good luck to them .
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by googlepikins: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Sempumping:

shocked I see .....but you are also decimating your environment

In this "game ", you guys are the greatest losers not buhari
let us worry about our own environment, all we are saying is , no more free oil in the creeks. But Fulanis won't listen.
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by googlepikins: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2016
maoolakanm:
ONLY ONE WORD FOR THEM.THE TEAK IS KILLING ITSELF BUT IT THINKS IT IS KILLING THE DOG.
OIL OR NO OIL, NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE.
we've blocked our oil, and Nigeria is currently bleeding in the name of recession. Since Buhari came and say he's here to fight us, well we wish him Goodluck in this fight
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2016
The level of hypocrisy in this country is alarming.
How many environmentalists on here paid attention to saro wiwa and his soft spoken approach ? How many of you have read 'a month and a day 'or paid attention to EMIROAF appeals and numerous NGO reports ?? But now it's in your interest ...
The death of this country will be the callousness of the 'ruling' majorities. You say what you want when it suits you. How you want, to whomever. As log as you figure ' oh they're minorities. What the hell can they do ? '.
If you need statistics here's this ; though out the 60s to 90s. Cases of vandalism were nil, non existent. In the same period the political military and economic centers of Lagos and later Abuja earned about half a trillion from delta fields. Enriching linkages outside the oil industry and growing economic bases ( still relatively weak. When after all oil price shocks still throw everything into delirium)?

This vandalism picked from less than ten cases in 1999 to the hundreds we get annually now starting in the early 2000s. If saro wiwa and Claude ake, educated and accomplished men were ignored. What do you expect from less articulate young men who are hell bent on proving a point...... Recall that non-vandal wiwa and his cohorts were thrown in the bin. I dreamt of being like that man. But that character archetype has lost its allure. The one prevalent now is the asari and tompolo one. The govt made its bed already.

The villagers have lived with this already. And mind you those lines don't necessarily run through village centers. So it's not that big of a deal.
I think the vandals ate blockheads and literally criminals. But that/my view doesn't hold when weighed against the collective anger of an entire region.
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by CLEVABOY(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
I have a strong feeling that NDA are non Niger deltan
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Izonpikin:
lol..instead of you my brother to espouse federalism you are here still arguing...how do you think nigeria can grow from this present failed structure??..just how can this nation be industrialized if we cotinue with this sick structure we run,...why cant each and every region generate their own revenues and let progress be our watch word

undecided undecided undecided undecided

I think you are right in some respects about the need to restructure so as to bring about some kind of local control over resources. This is not entirely an unreasonable or unobtainable demand. What is not feasible is the demand for total resource control, based on the implausible argument that host community of the said resource deserve exclusive rights of control.
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by bloodykiller: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
kropotkin2:
I think you are right in some respects about the need to restructure so as to bring about some kind of local control over resources. This is not entirely an unreasonable or unobtainable demand. What is not feasible is the demand for total resource control, based on the implausible argument that host community of the said resource deserve exclusive rights of control.
[/s]
shatap sore looser
you'll never make sense because you're programed not to do so
Kiss the truth
Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by cuteboy2: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
All these massive spill and blown up pipeline in Niger Delta, how come no one ever posts a single picture of these spills?

Don't they have phones with camera in the creeks? Abi network no reach that side?

1 Like

Re: Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. by Izonpikin: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
kropotkin2:
but that is how it was before and peace prevailed..

I don tire for this country oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.