Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? (1540 Views)

My Tecno G9 Tablet Screen Blinking / Searching For Tecno G9 With Bad Screen. / Tecno G9 Panel Needed Urgently... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by tonyflash43(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
My tecno G9 tab always discharge when am charging it, so i decieded to buy anoda charger, and i even bought anoda battery too, bt its still discharging, what wrong with the fone ooo, wat can i do for it to start charging?
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by grevotech(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Charging port
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by tonyflash43(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
grevotech:
Charging port

u mean i should go repair d charging port
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by grevotech(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2016
tonyflash43:

u mean i should go repair d charging port
if you are using a good charger and you've changed battery too, try charging through a direct wall socket and if problem persist, take it for repairs. Its obviously the charging port
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by tonyflash43(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2016
grevotech:
if you are using a good charger and you've changed battery too, try charging through a direct wall socket and if problem persist, take it for repairs. Its obviously the charging port

ok thanks
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by Carlcaresophia: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2016
tonyflash43:
My tecno G9 tab always discharge when am charging it, so i decieded to buy anoda charger, and i even bought anoda battery too, bt its still discharging, what wrong with the fone ooo, wat can i do for it to start charging?
Hello tonyflash43, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center nearest to you and ask our colleagues there check it for you. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Carlcare App. If you need us send you contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by tonyflash43(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello tonyflash43, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center nearest to you and ask our colleagues there check it for you. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Carlcare App. If you need us send you contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

am in surulere, lagos
how can i locate u
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by Carlcaresophia: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2016
tonyflash43:

am in surulere, lagos
how can i locate u
Hello tonyflash43, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Lagos, you can choose the nearest one, our colleagues there will try to help you with your problem. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by eldeeBaba(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2016
tonyflash43:

Dude i use a G9 too and that was my problem i still have 3 new chargers i bought but they didnt work... Until someone explained i was buying cheap and unsuitable chargers. So i got one charger for 3k and it works perfectly till now. I recommend you get an original charger and they are expensive not those #600 own
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by tonyflash43(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
eldeeBaba:

Dude i use a G9 too and that was my problem i still have 3 new chargers i bought but they didnt work... Until someone explained i was buying cheap and unsuitable chargers. So i got one charger for 3k and it works perfectly till now. I recommend you get an original charger and they are expensive not those #600 own

ok thanks, i'll get a good charger den
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by tonyflash43(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Still nt working
Re: Tecno G9 Tab Always Discharging, Why? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
It seems like an hardware problem, since you have changed your battery and your charger, I would advice you go to an experienced engineer to change your charging port

(1) (Reply)

It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems / Latest Airtel Smart Connect Cheat 4.0, Ovajara 8 Times Offer - How To Activate / Video Of Displaying Functions Of Iphone 10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.