Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? (805 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by vocalist(f): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
the bibles says that jesus will come back again in these sinful world, are you all prepared to meet him when he shall appear, or are u still swimming in the ocean of sin thinkin that the grace of god will save you on that day, please repent and be prepare.
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
As a man of God myself,im tryin my possible best to be prepared by living justly&righteously.Yet its isnt easy.Distraction here&there in this sinful world,may God assist our faith.Thk u poster.I sincerely hope religious miscreants&fanatics would not read negative meanings to ur genuine thread.God bless u.
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by gradewilli: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
this is very strong question, is a question that people like to ignore, as for me is very easy when u allow holy spirit of God to dominate you and control u
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by alex0026(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hello Toba,

How do you do?
Your thread caught my fancy and you seem to be a pastor.
If you don't mind i would like to ask you this question---what kind of a man do you THINK Lot is for his daughters to have the gut to think of making him drunk so that they can have sex with him because there is no other man in the city(what a flimsy excuse) and who is fooling who.

join me for more interesting discussion on my forum at http://www.mutualinterestsforum.com/
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by alex0026(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2009
Listen,NOT distraction here and there but your mind desire.

If you were in the devils shoes,you will disobey God.

Feel free to join me on my forum at http://www.mutualinterestsforum.com/

If you are interested i am offering the post of a moderator to you.
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by bukystar: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
With the Help of the Holy Spirit, I try to live ready each day for the coming of our Saviour and Lord-Jesus Christ
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by viaro: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
This is interesting. I just wonder why it is the general view of many of us Christians that we need to 'try our best' to be prepared. Please don't get me wrong, because I know there are many Biblical exhortations to 'be ready'. . but what does that mean?
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by modupe01: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2009
vocalist:

the bibles says that jesus will come back again in these sinful world, are you all prepared to meet him when he shall appear, or are u still swimming in the ocean of sin thinkin that the grace of god will save you on that day, please repent and be prepare.

Watch the fate of the wise and foolish virgins:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmLhyPjHVes&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by alex0026(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hello Tobi how is your day going?
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by alex0026(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hello viaro how is your day going?
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by alex0026(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
Listen Viaro if you want the truth i will show you.

You need to understand what jesus stood for(--- truth,justice,equality,humility,etc) and not the physical jesus.

Secondly,you need to understant the circumstances that surrounds the story of jesus including the socio-political situation in israel.

There is a lot for us to discuss if you are interested.

Http://www.mutualinterestsforum.com/
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by alex0026(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hello gradewill,how is your day going?
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by alex0026(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2009
You need to reframe your analysis.Are you saying Truth,justice,equal right,etc which jesus stood for will prevail within our society and our world or a physical jesus that died two thousand years ago will arise from the tomb----why can't you wake up from your deep sleep?
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by alex0026(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
i wish you a relaxed moment and cool sleep tonite.GOOD EVENING cheesy
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by Easypizzy(f): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
I am ready, for his comming.
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes , im ready and strongly preparred for Jesus second coming , i shall be the one to kill him the second time. . . . . . wink[/size]
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by Oby1(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by ccollins(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
Its not just mouth saying,but by preparing for Jesus in all ur life style.ARE U REALLY IN CORDINANCE WITH GOD'S WORD!
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by Abuzola(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
Hmmm
Re: Are You All Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Keep your jesus out my sight. . . i want to see important things.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Words Given To Susan From The Lord Jesus: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 / Are You In Your Religion From Birth Or By Convert? / What Are Your Expectations For 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.