Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye (13575 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Adeitanajoke(f): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2019

Dino Melaye, senator representing Kogi west, says those after him depend on guns but Jehovah is with him.

Melaye said this in a video he tweeted on Wednesday.

On Friday, police officers numbering about 30 invaded the Abuja residence of the senator in a bid to arrest him.

Since then, they have not left Sangha street, off Mississippi street, Maitama, where the lawmaker’s house is located.

Jimoh Moshood, force public relations officer, had said the police officers would not leave the senator’s house until they arrest Melaye

The police said the lawmaker is wanted for culpable homicide, alleging that the senator’s armed thugs attacked Danjuma Saliu, a police officer, in Kogi state, on July 19.

In the video, Melaye said: “the rulers of Nigeria have set themselves against the Lord and his “anointed” but the “Lord shall laugh at them in his sour displeasure.

“Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing. The rulers of Nigeria have set themselves against the Lord and his anointed but you know what the Lord shall laugh at them in his sour displeasure.

“They depend on chariot, horses, power, authority and guns. But I come to them in the name of Jehovah, the Lord God of hosts. I trust you. It is well, it is well, it is well.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/they-depend-on-guns-but-jehovah-is-with-me-dino-melaye.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Again,
Dino must not be allowed to escape from his house o,
If he should escape and enter the forest or bush and climb the tree.......
THAT IS THE END!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by frankputer: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Dino and God are 5 &6 now.

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Hahaha cheesy grin wink.
This tout, criminal and murderer has turned to A confirm pastor under 72 hours, quoting from the Holy Book! cheesy wink.
You ain't seen nothing yet Big mouth.
You will end up in JAIL lass lass!

Look at your senator o!
Smh

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by midolian(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2019
If Jehovah is with you, come out of hiding na..

In the past, this m0r0n will sing like dbanj despite "political travails", but now, he is only whispering like the Ying Yang twins

Weyrey!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by temitope014: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Nonsense

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Balaxx: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2019
This guy take style funny o grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by twilliamx(m): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Jehovah will probably say Dino go and show them you are innocent.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by helinues: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Jungle master, come out from your hiding..

' A sinner runneth when no man pursueth'

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by godfatherx: 6:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Go to jail, move directly to jail, do not pass go, do no collect £200

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Exwizard: 6:43am On Jan 03, 2019
you have jehova and you still hiding.....

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by kinibigdeal(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2019
midolian:
If Jehovah is with you, come out of your hiding na

Weyrey!

Why should he come out? Buhari will destroy our democracy with lawlessness

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Shortyy(f): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Alright pastor Dino

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by slawomir: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Isoright
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Pavore9: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Dino, God's "anointed"? cheesy cheesy

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by midolian(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Why should he come out? Buhari will destroy our democracy with lawlessness

Pls keep shut with your disgusting thinking angry

Which stupid democracy?

Are you related to Saraki?

Democracy kee you there! angry angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by GOFRONT(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Is he still tweeting from on top of a tree??

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Pfola: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2019
This is another example of this quote: Scriptures properly misapplied. How can you be offending God and Man and still praying for his protection? I got get, can someone further explain pls......

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by SEGLIZ: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2019
God is so merciful people like this will call His name in mockery still walk freely.

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by israelmao(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Enjoy the tyranny of Buhari who you were part of the movement which brought him into power.

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by mensos544: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Idiot coward man. Wasn't gun u depend to d extend ur boy killed a patriotic police man ? Shege, better go n explain bf talking blush statement...

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Sabawaleklazik(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2019

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Abjay97(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2019
h
Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by easyfem(m): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2019
E no go better for u dino

May GOD remember the sin of ur father to punish u

Bible said the wicked shall b cute off , dino u are a wicked man and u will b cute off ... Except u are not guilty of diz allegation

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by kunmiiii: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Lool...the coward now wants to hide behind scriptures.
You berra come outside!! grin

Oga Dino Bible also says Christians should honor, respect, pray for and obey authorities in positions of government.

Come outside joor!! angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by prinsam30: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Abeg na by force to arrest person

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by Damfostopper(m): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2019
for the past 1 week... this man talks too much.... is he on 25kva volt?

Re: They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye by kinibigdeal(m): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2019
midolian:

Pls keep shut with your disgusting thinking angry

Which stupid democracy?

Are you related to Saraki?

Democracy kee you there! angry angry

Never knew you were this low in IQ. I expect a secondary school student to respond in a more logical terms than what I just read from you. Supporting Buhari shouldn't make you sound like him

2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike / Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police / Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month