Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper (17665 Views)

Ajimobi Orders Arrest, Prosecution Of Any Herdsmen Found With A Gun / Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / BREAKING: Wike Orders ARMY To Take Over ORASHI Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2016
If he likes he should indict all APC memebers...they deserve it.

I remember at the federal level Bubu arrest only PDP members...it's a payback.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Abagworo(m): 8:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Ana akogheri. If Buhari decides to probe the killings in Rivers State election, 90% of PDP chieftains will face multiple count charges of murder. Sometimes it's good to maintain a quiet peace than to wake a sleeping dog. People in Rivers State know who the killers and sponsors of cultism are.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by honestivo(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2016
This man always stage plan issue when there is an election,is high time start governance not politicking. Noting is going on in Rivers state this is the worst governor in the history of Rivers state. Refuse and crime everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Abagworo(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2016
asuo27:
If he likes he should indict all APC memebers...they deserve it.

I remember at the federal level Bubu arrest only PDP members...it's a payback.

But we all know PDP did the killings. Don't be surprised if a clamp down happens in the coming weeks. Since they don't have power, Wike should have maintained some peace than to start this unnecessary fight.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by dechriscool(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2016
Abagworo:

But we all know PDP did the killings. Don't be surprised if a clamp down happens in the coming weeks. Since they don't have power, Wike should have maintained some peace than to start this unnecessary fight.
Members of both parties perpetrated the act, not just one.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by loomer: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Is this d attribute of a man that seeks for peace in the upcoming elections?Yet some pple expect amaechi to be quiet and allow apc members be persecuted and totally destroyed at d whims and caprices of a lunatic in govt house.
I just hope for Wike's sake his stooges come out victorious in the upcoming elections because the soup being brewed for him if pdp loses is of a rare brew.

Them charge APC member for murder una dey call am persecution. Them charge PDP members to court for corruption una go call am witch hunt. Yet una want naija to good
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by eldoradoxx: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2016
ukenke:
A big joke. I am sure no PDP person was indicted by the panel. Wike is working really hard for INEC postpone the election again. Just watch out.
Must we wait for a PDP member to be charged as well before justice is done in the case of people who lost their lives in the election? Let's wait for APC to come to power in Rivers State, they will try the PDP members that Wike didn't try.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Is this d attribute of a man that seeks for peace in the upcoming elections?Yet some pple expect amaechi to be quiet and allow apc members be persecuted and totally destroyed at d whims and caprices of a lunatic in govt house.
I just hope for Wike's sake his stooges come out victorious in the upcoming elections because the soup being brewed for him if pdp loses is of a rare brew.
Oga park well. If it were to be ur bro dat was killed the way d corper was killed, is dz d jargon dat u will say?
Mind u, I'm neither PDP or an APC member but I'm a progressive Nigerian. I love anything that will bring justice to those who have erred to our Democracy.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by kwankwasiya: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Has APC indicted any of there members at the center before? What goes around comes around. .
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by ebakhaiyhe(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2016
We are quick to condemn everybody accused by this apc government as no only looters but should return the supposed looted fund, why are we quick to judge now that Wike is lying. We are talking of life here, is it because the Corper is not in anyway related to you? I guess that you wouldn't comment the way some of us did
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by ransomed: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2016
shamsuRana:
angry

STUPID POLITICIANS WITH ETERNAL PARTY SENTIMENTS...FROM APC TO PDP TO KKK.
AND NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT LYNCHING A 7 YEAR OLD.

excerpt..

A seven-year old hungry and helpless boy, they lynched to death

Abba Ibrahim Gamawa (16/11/16)

I have honestly been avoiding the news about the lynching of a seven-year old boy, hoping it will just fizzle away like all those senseless and unimaginable headlines we come across from mischievous media outlets like Newsrescue.

I have had to drop my phone twice opon the sight of that headlines earlier today. But I guess the savagery of Lagosians is real, thus, a seven-year old boy was truly lynched and burnt to death. Subhanallah!

From the Brexit, to the Trump thing, and now this! How the supposedly enlightened ones (we see Lagos as such in Nigeria) are displaying uncivility and even barbarity is yet another paradox of our generation that we need to be mindful of.

I wouldn't even dare to compare the value of his life to the Garri (Kwaki!) he stole, for an adage says it's unfair to say knife is shaper than a stick.

Before going further, I have to say that I don't have the vocabulary that will do justice to my sentiment at the moment, and qualify these people for who they are at once. Perhaps you could suggest one to me.

I have lived in Lagos for almost a decade now, and trust me, you don't want me to tell you how the humans here are. But to think of a seven-year old boy being lynched is not something I have ever thought their barbarity is capable of, and nay! that they unperturbedly just did!

And at this point, the memory of these same people jumping on their feet in a deeply emotional charge to call the likes of SLS names for marrying an 18 year-old lady makes it all the more appalling.

Am already numbing in disbelief as to how they couldn't at least feel, even if they couldn't think; that what could possibly make a young boy steal Garri? I bet even the dumbest human in the world would say it's hunger. And to these animals, lynching and death is all a hungry and helpless boy deserved, while those who, in a single signature, stole a ten-year worth of the Garri that will be consumed in Nigeria, they glorify. What is this?! I honestly don't know.

And the death of this boy, although very tragic and painful, will not be as tragic and painful as it will be if the government doesn't arrest these animals and give them the justice they deserve; the justice Rev. King is to receive; death by hanging. But unlike that of Rev. King, this has to bee done quick enough to send a message that this monstrous attitude has no place in our contemporary Nigeria.
::-- Have children you can cater for and not urchins and almajiris that will constitute nuisance to the society.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by emymeeky: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2016
kcmichael:

All those indicted shld be taken to court,provide concrete evidence.but u wanna tell me that all PDP people in river state are free of all crime during March 2016 rerun

You want to tell me it's only PDP members that are corrupt

Now you can feel the real meaning of "witch-hunt"

I love u Wike grin
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Darey207(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
corpers who will get involved in the forthcoming election in Rivers state should be very careful and if possible opt-out because elections in Rivers state is war especially in riverine areas.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by habsydiamond(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2016
What's the difference between the buba and the gele made from adiire. Na same colour nao. Forget Pdp or Apc all of them be the same thing. Fight for public, settle in private who are they deceiving I know am not one of them.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by cktheluckyman: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2016
kcmichael:
APC is just playing soft with this man,they shld teach him some lessons as Oshimole did to pdp in Edo state.
grin and they told you APC can rig in Rivers state? I don't think you know whom you are dealing with.Anyone who thinks he is tired of living and wants to die should go ahead and rig
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Jokerman(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2016
I am happy Wike is going after only APC members..
This is not a witchhunt.. because PDP members aren't indicted doesn't mean a killer in APC should go free...
Let Wike catch all the APC killers, wen APC wins river state let them also catch PDP killers...
In the end Nigeria wins. ..

I expect all APC e-paid agents to like my comment, since they are for Nigeria... cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2016
kcmichael:

All those indicted shld be taken to court,provide concrete evidence.but u wanna tell me that all PDP people in river state are free of all crime during March 2016 rerun

And you wanna tell me that all apc folks never stole any public money as pmb arrests only pdp members?
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by goshen26: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2016
All this will continue until religious leaders repented of their sins

2. Pray to God for forgiveness for being part of politics

3. Teach their member the fear of God

4. Discourage cultism among politicians

5. Encourage members to vote-out all politicians who are cultists (by their handshake u shall know them)

6. Encourage their members not to accept a dime from politicians during election campaign

7. Religious leaders should lead by example (do what I do not what I say)

8. Stop giving politicians (esp corrupt ones) unholy respect (cos of money) when they visit church or mosque.

Nigeria will rise again
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by autonomous22: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2016
kcmichael:
So this man thinks he can fool rivers people.so no PDP person was indicted.joke of the century.

If u know ofany ppl person dat killed sombodi plz tell us ..... PDP in rivers state we r not known for violence
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by autonomous22: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2016
ukenke:
A big joke. I am sure no PDP person was indicted by the panel. Wike is working really hard for INEC postpone the election again. Just watch out.

U r a joker, PDP are always ready for any election in rivers state coz we know APC can not stand in our way.... PDP will win evriday elections even if Buhari n inec chairman decides to rig for APC
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by enkienki(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Two can play the game. it would be naive for anyone not to see d deliberate persecution of PDP stalwarts and the lopsidedness in Buhari's "anti corruption war".
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by autonomous22: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2016
doctokwus:

U r a hopeless being.... go n borrow sense
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by mercenary: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2016
doctokwus:
So because of an upcoming election they should allow the murder of an innocent corp member to be swept under the carpet? Are you kidding me? what if that guy was your brother? would you react the same way?
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Codes151(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2016
kcmichael:
So this man thinks he can fool rivers people.so no PDP person was indicted.joke of the century.
where in river do u stay!!! Oh I get!! Running your mouth When u have never been to rivers!
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Emassive(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2016
The same way you and your Buhari corruption fight have only sighted Pdp members which insinuates that All Apc member are not corrupt. Please the politicians fight well. Tit for tat
kcmichael:

Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by DerrickzB: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016
doctokwus:

What has buhari been doing.... Has any PDP member or Gej done anything irrational against his biased anti-graft war.. Who are the APC members that shouldn't be prosecuted in such case... About d upcoming election.. how many seats has PDP hotten so far... and how many has APC gotten??.. Don't just talk to look smart.. don't talk base on hear say.... Be articulative oga..
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by DerrickzB: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=kcmichael post=51095119]So this man thinks he can fool rivers people.so no PDP person was indicted.joke of the century.[/quote

No APC person has been indicted since buhari started his biased and sham anti-graft war.... Reality of life.... See ur life bruh..
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by Sunsets: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2016
STORY IS FAKE! CONFIRMED FAKE!
shamsuRana:
angry

STUPID POLITICIANS WITH ETERNAL PARTY SENTIMENTS...FROM APC TO PDP TO KKK.
AND NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT LYNCHING A 7 YEAR OLD.

excerpt..

A seven-year old hungry and helpless boy, they lynched to death

Abba Ibrahim Gamawa (16/11/16)

I have honestly been avoiding the news about the lynching of a seven-year old boy, hoping it will just fizzle away like all those senseless and unimaginable headlines we come across from mischievous media outlets like Newsrescue.

I have had to drop my phone twice opon the sight of that headlines earlier today. But I guess the savagery of Lagosians is real, thus, a seven-year old boy was truly lynched and burnt to death. Subhanallah!

From the Brexit, to the Trump thing, and now this! How the supposedly enlightened ones (we see Lagos as such in Nigeria) are displaying uncivility and even barbarity is yet another paradox of our generation that we need to be mindful of.

I wouldn't even dare to compare the value of his life to the Garri (Kwaki!) he stole, for an adage says it's unfair to say knife is shaper than a stick.

Before going further, I have to say that I don't have the vocabulary that will do justice to my sentiment at the moment, and qualify these people for who they are at once. Perhaps you could suggest one to me.

I have lived in Lagos for almost a decade now, and trust me, you don't want me to tell you how the humans here are. But to think of a seven-year old boy being lynched is not something I have ever thought their barbarity is capable of, and nay! that they unperturbedly just did!

And at this point, the memory of these same people jumping on their feet in a deeply emotional charge to call the likes of SLS names for marrying an 18 year-old lady makes it all the more appalling.

Am already numbing in disbelief as to how they couldn't at least feel, even if they couldn't think; that what could possibly make a young boy steal Garri? I bet even the dumbest human in the world would say it's hunger. And to these animals, lynching and death is all a hungry and helpless boy deserved, while those who, in a single signature, stole a ten-year worth of the Garri that will be consumed in Nigeria, they glorify. What is this?! I honestly don't know.

And the death of this boy, although very tragic and painful, will not be as tragic and painful as it will be if the government doesn't arrest these animals and give them the justice they deserve; the justice Rev. King is to receive; death by hanging. But unlike that of Rev. King, this has to bee done quick enough to send a message that this monstrous attitude has no place in our contemporary Nigeria.
Re: Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper by DerrickzB: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2016
kcmichael:
APC is just playing soft with this man,they shld teach him some lessons as Oshimole did to pdp in Edo state.

Looool.... Need i remind u that Rivers state ain't edo state... Even buhari couldn't penetrate...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Leave Sinking Party, APC Woos Aggrieved PDP Members / Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.