Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report (18890 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Tobitrueman(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2016
arabianights:
now I Fully Understand Your Level Of Maturity Ana I.Q.Hope You Have Fixed Ur Room And Taken Breakfast?Dont Be Engaging Adults,okay And Pay Attention In Class,dear.

Thank you, Mr. Adult.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by BIDOO(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2016
bukynkwuenu:
lol...its bound to happen...

reasons:
1.we are over 180million in population and the closest in africa is like 70m or 60m.

2.our education system is in shambles...ASUU is on warning strike now and no clear education policy.

3.our lecturing system is outdated, imagine still difficult to fined a university using projectors in class. and poor infrastructure

4.imagine my lecturer in school who have been in school for over 25years and still lecturing with masters degree...i am about to catchup with it

5.my 3 ogas in EKSU all sent their kids abroad,while they messup with students result in nigeria...and one told me clearly that if i want quality education that i should go abroad...its just like shoprite manager telling me to go buy rice in kilomanjaro eatery if i want the best.
bros, good day ooo, through this ur comment i realise that you are Currently an undergraduate of eksu, hope i guess right? Well just to say hello and if all work out according to my plan, i think i will need your help later and if the need arise, i will contact you through this medium but before then bro take good care of yourself.
thank
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Where did you get your statistics from?
And where did you also your contradictory statistics from?

Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by akaahs(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Thank God Donald Trump have comes to stay, all polithievcian nd public office holders wey dey steal our money to sent their children abroad for studies, they have to buckle up
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Paosca3000 Come home and do what exactly? undecided

Nigerians need to come back home
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by danosky91(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Lies,blatant lie. Trump no fit try shit highest he would be 2 give nigerians lesser visa Grant 2 US nothing. Leave all those his propaganda and bigotic behaviour.
wayne4loan:
This will all come to end once donald trump runs the affairs of america
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by wayne4loan: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
danosky91:
Lies,blatant lie. Trump no fit try shit highest he would be 2 give nigerians lesser visa Grant 2 US nothing. Leave all those his propaganda and bigotic behaviour.
okay sir .. Let's just wait and see
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by wayne4loan: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
danosky91:
okay sir .. Let's just wait and see how things will turn-out
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by buffalowings: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2016
My dream is to school in these prestigious universities.

But every year I spend in this hellhole, the dream seems to be fading away.

Fuuuuck
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by ttmacoy: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2016
do you have a link for where you read or heard him say he is targeting international students?

I did a quick search and can't find any such statement.

Chocogold:

He made the statement 4hours ago...but am sure the house will resist him...
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by oostin: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2016
I guess that is to be expected when one in every six Africans is a Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Qmerit(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Tobitrueman:

At the moment of my comment, google was my enemy (hahaha) so man just wanted clear facts void of gain saying (or dem say)

Now, ignorance's gone.

Hmmmm are you even a Nigerian? Even without google you ve never heard or read about it in school? Well thankGod you know now but my2yrs old boy knows already
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Richydos(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Qmerit:

Hmmmm are you even a Nigerian? Even without google you ve never heard or read about it in school? Well thankGod you know now but my2yrs old boy knows already
Lolzzzzz @ ur last statement of what ur 2yrs son already knows... JUST KEEP LYING FOR AFRICA JUST BECOX U WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF SOMEONE DOESN'T MEAN U SHOULD SOUND FOOLISH....
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by ttmacoy: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2016
I se a lot of people are following false media and panicking when he has clearly said he is targetting illegal immigrants who commit crime eg drugs murder etc and personally I don't see anything wrong with that.

My opinion is trump can actually be good for international students because he is pro business and universities make a lot of money from
International students.

Also the current H1 work visa process is not working as companies from the likes of India China etc are abusing the system by bringing in cheaper outsourcing roles and trump has mentioned he will look into the visa process which is positive for international students. Many companies have compained they are unable to get visas for talented international students and trump as a pro business president will most likely do something about it.

Let's stop panicking based on false narratives and seek out fact.

Chocogold:

He made the statement 4hours ago...but am sure the house will resist him...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by emafa(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=bukynkwuenu post=51101961]lol...its bound to happen...

reasons:

4.imagine my lecturer in school who have been in school for over 25years and still lecturing with masters degree...i am about to catchup with it

Permit me to add that these lecturers use the same notes and lecture materials for over 5 years without any modifications or whatsoever. Some even fail students if they don't replicate what they give in class despite the student being on track.

It's a pity!!
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Qmerit(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Richydos:

Lolzzzzz @ ur last statement of what ur 2yrs son already knows... JUST KEEP LYING FOR AFRICA JUST BECOX U WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF SOMEONE DOESN'T MEAN U SHOULD SOUND FOOLISH....

Dem nor de play with u self lolz.
But you fuckup for even arguing at the first time! How today broda?
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by moonraker(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Buhari self angry
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by uniquealdehyde(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Well said
grin grin grin

#EKSU
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by optimusprime2(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Thank you, no thanks to the feigned insult.
Awww C'mon brov, I wasn't insulting you- I was just surprised.
Ejo ema binu.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by keynesstreet2: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Tobitrueman:

How you a learner.........
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Tobitrueman:

See kwesion o.

For a Known fact
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Google it
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by iamliwake(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2016
That is one of the reasons dollar dey skyrocket
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by bukynkwuenu: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2016
BIDOO:

bros, good day ooo, through this ur comment i realise that you are Currently an undergraduate of eksu, hope i guess right? Well just to say hello and if all work out according to my plan, i think i will need your help later and if the need arise, i will contact you through this medium but before then bro take good care of yourself.
thank

not an undergraduate....i serve in eksu
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by grimmboy(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
I stumbled upon an opportunity which is really amazing, it's new in Nigeria and is spreading like wild fire. For more information connect me via whatsapp 08081070888

Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Fada2000(f): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2016
That's why I support him

Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
yemiosinbajo:
Nigeria has the largest population in Africa, so what do you expect?
The obvious is not always apparent.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by Taryur3(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chocogold:
And the greedy Trump said he is sending them back to there country.i love the campus police as they vowed not to intimidate any student in the campus while some school officials promised not to release the status of any student publicly....Trump might be a disaster cos most of his lazy white folks only manage to finish diploma prog.lols
You are absolutely right...he made d statement on fox TV..yesterday 7pm new York time...but am sure he can't do anything cos the house won't pass the bill
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by abbey621(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
The problem with this statistic is that it fails to differentiate between those that are actually schooling and those who used student visa as a means of permanently relocating to the U.S. For the latter, most of them will receive the shock of their lives when they receive their deportation notice. For the ones actually schooling, carry on and reach for the highest honors!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by ipledge10(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
nairamaverick:
Yes, that's because a lot of people left Nigeria with Student Visa but are not actually schooling, hustling instead
The statistics will not include them, this is not coming from embassies
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by ipledge10(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
abbey621:
The problem with this statistic is that it fails to differentiate between those that are actually schooling and those who used student visa as a means of permanently relocating to the U.S. For the latter, most of them will receive the shock of their lives when they receive their deportation notice. For the ones actually schooling, carry on and reach for the highest honors!
This guy only God can solve your problem...
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Number Of African Students In The U.S -- Open Door Report by ipledge10(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fada2000:
That's why I support him
The comment is really Hillarious grin

You support him because he want America to recolonize Nigeria or to send all Nigeria back home angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN / Woman Recounts How She Almost Lost Her Two Kids From School's Negligence / N1.2bn Fraud: Universities Begin Secret Moves To Clear Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.