Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized (45068 Views)

I Got Father’s Permission To Rape, Impregnate Teenage Daughters- 28-Year-Old Man / 28-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by okwaTerry: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Waste product[color=#006600][/color]

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
You don't need to open your third eye to know the name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by passyhansome(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
In kegites languaja, Due To The Appearing Cum Disappearing Of The Nomenclature, NCAN Can't Timpa This Wawastic Mendu For A Terrible Medular Decodarization, Say Mesis To Say, NCAN Are In A Terrible Confusional Conference Nawa Nawa..

Biko kwa carried entity

Eye Yam Vibrating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by valicious1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
yomibelle:
i suspect a Igbo
and later one Mugu go wan take dis illiterate as a wife. Olosho

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by mrsfavour(f): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ndi nzuzu ! Keep checking ur foolish tribes . Jobless things.
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Israelfx2(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
oooooooooooooo. wat is this?

1 Like

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
i suspect a Igbo
Sounds like a Igbo, smells like a Igbo, it must be a Igbo!!!
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2016
Karlovich:
fallen angels disgracing Nigeria all d time, his name must be seyi or ade
Lol, iffa catch you ehn.
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Gofwane(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2016
All this people commenting sef, why una dull like this nah? So una see news like this and una still dey ask for the name of the mofo?
...... Ok, lemme give una small expo. *he is from the land of the rising sun

*he has a flat head

*he is from the most hard working tribe

in short, he is:
* 'I' to da 'G' to da 'B' to da 'O'

*singing in african china's voice* If i say 'I'
you say 'G'
another man say 'BO'
omo na u sabi
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 17, 2016
don't destroy your life while trying to build it...
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by emi14: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2016
I want to let Yoruba's know that ur joy that someone is arrested in south Africa is baseless. They reports is against a one Nigerian national. You're a share holder as you share in crude oil.

This people don't know about ethnicity in Nigeria. His is Nigerian period.
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by walosky(m): 3:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Mtchheew...old news ni! Its in Vanguard Newspaper. Oladimeji Popoola is his name From Egbaland
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by naijamerican: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Twizzy30:
Am very sure he is one the Flat.heads. I types Flatheadss and NL brought Igbos. But Y mr lala

Go and jump in a fire you stupid goat.

Its clear this fool is actually south african. Stupid people like you believe every stupid thing your read on the internet.

slowpoke.
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Qmerit(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Bifwoli:

I'm disappointed in you.

Why are you guys always looking for a chance to trash the enterprising Igbos?

gosh what did you just say bro.
so, when i say name i mentioned any tribe right, do you even know mine?
now listen i said so cause its a common saying here so take your frustration else where biko
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Twizzy30(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2016
naijamerican:

Go and jump in a fire you stupid goat.

Its clear this fool is actually south african. Stupid people like you believe every stupid thing your read on the internet.

slowpoke.
dense boy. Am proudly an afonjaite grin grin see his Flat.head
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by ElsonMorali: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm sorry but we don't need the name to know where this drug courier hails from.

I think we should all start praying for the success of the actualization of Biafra.

I for one would be honestly happy to see the backs of them.

Enough of being tagged with the same label anytime you leave this country.

Let each person bear his father's name abeg.

I'm not supporting secession though. grin
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by amadice(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
In kegites languaja, Due To The Appearing Cum Disappearing Of The Nomenclature, NCAN Can't Timpa This Wawastic Mendu For A Terrible Medular Decodarization, Say Mesis To Say, NCAN Are In A Terrible Confusional Conference Nawa Nawa..

Eye Yam Vibrating
... brodamus may ur days be longitude and latitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Emperorwhales(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2016
NCAN ondo state branch reporting late for duty
wey d name ............

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2016
amadice:
... brodamus may ur days be longitude and latitude
Dazi6 o jare.. cool cool
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Mockinbird: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
NCAN be like, Eye Yam Not Understanding. The pusher no get name ni??

Na dem dem, even without name we know them..
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by oluwaahmed: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Na lie if na Igbo, dem go don publish een name ASAPLY 4 dis thread. Most likely na AFONJA
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by legendte(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Twizzy30:
Am very sure he is one the Flat.heads. I types Flatheadss and NL brought Igbos. But Y mr lala

Rest in perfect perfect and perfect peace English.
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by naijamerican: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Twizzy30:
dense boy. Am proudly an afonjaite grin grin see his Flat.head

The so called "flat heads" are the only thing keeping Nigeria relevant in the world stage. You hate us because you can't be us you insignificant peon.

Abeg get out joor!
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by naijamerican: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
ayoolanr:

Sounds like a Igbo, smells like a Igbo, it must be a Igbo!!!

The only thing that smells is the putrid akpu scent emanating from your breath you infidel.
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by teebillz: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2016
NCAN Obudu branch rejects the news for lack of clarity.
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by amanikondo: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
No one but the Igbo jew.
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by Pringlez: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Eye Yam Vibrating

So much carriability dey do U. Lol!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pringlez:

So much carriability dey do U. Lol!!!
Eye Yam Maisef & UaU.. cool cool

Dazi6 elongatua
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by DonSpankie: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
I love in South Africa but trust me.... d Nigerian caught in d act can only be from Igbo tribe only them.... are d one doing drugs in South Africa.... denting d image of a Nigeria.... God punish them all.....
Re: 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized by DonSpankie: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
I live in South Africa for almost three year but trust me.... d Nigerian caught in d act can only be from Igbo tribe only them.... are d one doing drugs in South Africa.... denting d image of a Nigeria.... God punish them all.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Declares Oluwasheun Akorede Wanted For Heroin Trafficking / Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.