Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) (37332 Views)

Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos / Gunmen Kill 28-year-old Lagos Engineer After Robbing Mother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Gossipninja: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2018
A 28 year old farmer, Adeleke Adewusi, has been hacked to death allegedly by his workers at his farm in Alapa community in the state on Monday August 26th.

According to reports, the two accused workers were allegedly hired by a resident of the community identified simply as Ola Sheu to kill their boss whom he was having a running battle with.

It was learnt that the deceased was applying pesticides on his cocoa farm, said to be about one acre, when one of the workers, Femi, suddenly descended on him with a machete. In an attempt to get help for the deep cut he sustained, Adeleke reportedly ran to the second worker identified as Kehinde who also allegedly brought out a machete and joined in the attack. The suspects then fled the scene after they confirmed him dead.

A relative of the deceased, Bisola Adewusi, said members of the vigilante group in the area, apprehended one of the workers while he was running away from the scene with bloodstains on his shirt.

“When the vigilantes queried him about the bloodstains, he said it was as a result of an animal he killed in the bush. They asked for the animal, but he could not present it. The vigilantes became suspicious and probed him further. That was when he opened up. He told them that Ola Sheu contracted him and Kehinde to kill Adeleke. He was applying pesticides on his farm when they attacked him with machetes.
The case was reported to the police at the Owode division. Femi led the vigilantes and the police to arrest Ola Sheu and Kehinde. The third fourth suspect is still on the run. We want the police to handle this case seriously. A breadwinner and promising person has been killed prematurely. He must get justice.”

The grieving father of the deceased, Sheriffdeen Adewusi, said that Femi, Kehinde and Ola Sheu had visited him on his own farm possibly to cover up any track that could link them to the crime.
“My son and I were at Alapa that morning. I was planting cocoa when he passed by and went to apply pesticides on his farm some metres away from mine. After a while, Ola Sheu came to meet me. He greeted me and said he would need some cocoa seeds for planting. I promised to give him whenever he was ready.

Two hours after he left and headed towards Alapa town, Kehinde and Femi who worked for my son came and met me on the farm. They asked me to give them some ripe palm fruits. I told them to climb the tree and pluck as many as they wanted. They left afterwards unknown to me that they were plotting to kill my son.”
He said he was on his way home when he was informed that his son had been killed
“They hid his corpse somewhere on the farm.

Femi, who was caught by the vigilantes, mentioned Ola Sheu as the mastermind. Ola Sheu wanted to take over the farm. The police have arrested him and the workers. They are still searching for the fourth suspect who connived with them. Apart from Ola Sheu, some people had been having a running battle with my son over the farm. They said it belonged to them. My son must not die in vain. He was very hard working. We want justice'' he said
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP
Abimbola Oyeyemi, is yet to confirm the incident.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/workers-hack-28-year-old-boss-to-death-in-ogun-state/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Clakyvip: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2018
olorun ashanu fun wa

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Alejoc(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
What a loss!

5 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Oluromantic: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Ogun state too get terrible criminals

29 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by romenna: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2018
We need to start documenting criminal offences in this country.
A crime news blog will not sweat to source for contents to publish because dis is Nigeria, everybody be criminal!
I am giving dis idea free to u all as my work will not allow me time to explore dis opportunity.
But it's worth a try.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by oka4ugoo: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2018
They wan harvest the man's unripe skull.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by etugba(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Maybe because they think he wack(s) to be a boss grin
Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
romenna:
We need to start documenting criminal offences in this country.
A crime news blog will not sweat to source for contents to publish because dis is Nigeria, everybody be criminal!
I am giving dis idea free to u all as my work will not allow me time to explore dis opportunity.
But it's worth a try.

Quite innovative sir, I really like this

5 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by marttol: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Afonja why?? grin grin grin

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Another masterpiece from the poverty ridden brown roof dwelling and contour headed back stabbers whose ancestor fell down from raffia palm tree.
OP, you didn't mention the state of the diseased skull. Has it been mined

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by higgs: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is one risk associated with farming in Nigeria. On a can easily fall victim to these kind of attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ok

Meanwhile, any day that goes by without any record of death or bad news in this country, i will trek from abuja to zaria na.ked

2 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by akaahs(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Can't seems to understand why human beings are turning into animals without an iota of feelings. RIP

9 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by oluwamile(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
i wish God should come and let the world end this wickedness is so unbearable slaughtering someone like an Animal
Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Eagleword14(f): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chaiii...the heart of man is desperately wicked! cry
Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
I do not wish to visit Ogun state

So much evil in one state undecided

13 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Cumtroller: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Afonja’s!!!!!!

Like I told my friend from the US - Nigerians aren’t a bad set of people, it’s just Afonja’s that give us a bad name. All they know is all sorts of criminality.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by innocential3032(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Rest in peace, the killer must be kill pls

1 Like

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by bedspread: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
No day passes these days in Nigeria without one stupid and Wicked Killing...

2 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by capatainrambo: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
evil afonjasgrin

19 Likes

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by superlanny(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
people wan pursue devil commot for business o, some people are just heartless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
What is happening in Afonjaland? To many killings and crimes left and right.

Call police immediately if you see 2 or more afonjas in their traditional skull mining attire, with bags and on slippers

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ogun state again?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Tonymario58: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Miners

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
angry angry sad embarassed sad Hang those bastards

1 Like

Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ah

Some people and their evil heart self.

Rip man.
Re: Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
The news of herdsmen attacks have reduced, we have another terrorist group in our hands now

The Afonjazz (the skull miners)

To them 50 skulls is equivalent to 12 virgins in their heaven

30 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.