Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday (72837 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by ElsonMorali: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2016
july66:
With God nothing is impossible. Even at this stage, God can turn it around if he so desires. He can shake the whole of a country to set one man free.

For ya mind. Na God send am make e go dey traffic weed wey fit ruin person life? undecided
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by yommen: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2016
my igbo brothers! each time we try to warn them against something bad, they say we afonjas are cowards. see now ehnn! the life a young man with so much potentials is about to be put to an abrupt end. why now sad sad sad.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2016
kidman96:
These people will never learn.
It's taya oo. You already know the law of another country still you're flouting it. They even welcome less than 500g of drugs...it's not as if they're placing an outright ban on importation of drugs (legal or illegal). This country must be very lenient. Anyway, I pray God who touches the hearts of kings also touches the heart of their president so the country would just convert the death penalty to some years of imprisonment for him. But these guys should in the name of God, stop spoiling the image of Nigeria. This is getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by Kobicove(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2016
RIP in advance...

You wanted to get rich through a short cut undecided
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2016
semasir:
RIP in advance..... Silly when people know something will lead to death and still put head there.
Its called desperation it's just like you knowing that carrying chips into exam hall can get you suspended but you do it anyway
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by GoodBuhari: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2016
Alariwo2:
men sending their brothers to untimely death all because of money

RIP chijoke
I still don't know the responsibility of d elders and kings in that region. is it such a huge task to speak out against this?
All their elders demand for is for you to go out and hussle to come back with a swollen bank account.
Build GIGANTIK storey buildings in the village.
How can the same elders with such a dead mentality speak against such evil
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by yusuf2488: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by july66: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2016
ElsonMorali:

For ya mind. Na God send am make e go dey traffic weed wey fit ruin person life? undecided
No be God send am but my God is a merciful God who can decide to show mercy on any soul that repents. Apostle Paul was a wicked killer but God had mercy on him. Do not get me wrong. I am not saying it was right for the guy to peddle drugs & I am not saying he will not be killed as planned. What I am saying is that should God decide to show him mercy, the whole world put together cannot stop God from doing setting him free if he so decides. Not trying to engage you in argument because you will win but just trying to prove the awesomeness of our God.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by GoodBuhari: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2016
funkyfrevy:
Oga ooo. I don't support dis judgement at all neither do I support drug trafficking. But life imprisonment is just enough punishment rather Dan death sentence. I hope these countries review their constitution for the betterment of humanity. My opinion though.
Well said.
I think some of these serious minded Countries apply stiffer penalties so that people will be scared of such crimes.

But trust Nigerian brothers.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by bolabolabo: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2016
semasir:
RIP in advance..... Silly when people know something will lead to death and still put head there.
Life itself leads to death.. He only decided to take a risk.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by alaskido(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2016
If I was this guy, I will ask for 3 things so when I am being executed I will feel no pain.

1. One parcel of Oshogbo weed
2. Five bottles of Hennessey VSOP
3. One roll of Benson and Hedges

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by coltaine(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2016
drizslim:
Some Countries Needs To Learn From America.. it's nt every crime dat requires a Death Sentence because God is the owner of Every soul on Earth
Though the punishment is extreme but one thing I will like to point out is that, the country had a law which they (the traffickers) know......so you saying they have to be like America is wrong.....what you might like may be what I hate most....so you see.....
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by makoota: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Some people are so stupid in thoughts and comment. This guy will die on Friday if God wills and some people that will still die before then and after him are making fun of it. Idiots.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by dozzykoncept(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Too bad..... but I gat currency for sale - $160 - $200 for grabs at N420/$. Check my signatory
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by megama: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2016
kidman96:
These people will never learn.
which people smiley
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by autonomous22: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2016
ikbnice:
All I can say is RIP in advance.

The girl don get quarrel wit u b4?? u r saying rip in advance , so u don't ever bliv dia could b s pardon ??
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by omonnakoda: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2016
july66:
I don't know about you but my God is able to do all things.
keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by omonnakoda: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2016
megama:
which people smiley
fulani herdsmen
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by okaforsamuel: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2016
semasir:

Egbon hunger can lead one to anything, pray u don't fall a victim
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by stwazobia: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2016
semasir:
No risk .. No fun... Get rich or die trying.... all die be die.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by Charly68: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
I pity his mother & siblings. Rip in advance Bro,your death will serve a bitter lesson to your likes
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by jamaljalal(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2016
RIP in Advance bor.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by Obagoal4u(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2016
uwagimboo:
The good thing about this death is that u ve settled with ur creator nd sure of ur destination...

But peradventure i meet any nigerian christian killed in asia for drugs in hell, i will personally kill u again...
meet in hell? does that mean u are also going to hell
uwagimboo:
The good thing about this death is that u ve settled with ur creator nd sure of ur destination...

But peradventure i meet any nigerian christian killed in asia for drugs in hell, i will personally kill u again...
meet in hell? does that mean u are also going to hell
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by Kachimsicho: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2016
jolomiurenyi:

Oboi, u wicked ooooo.
Which one be RIP in advance?
grin grin grin But he must have been getting those since 2007. He must have even wished himself RIP on the day he was caught. Well, he chose his own DOD(date of death) the day he decided to play with fire. I join the train to wish him RIP in advance. At least he's had enough time to prepare for his death. Not everyone gets that grace.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by uwagimboo: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Obagoal4u:
meet in hell? does that mean u are also going to hell meet in hell? does that mean u are also going to hell

I deal on yam nd i know what yam bizness would look like in hell...
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by ugosonjay(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2016
All in the name of QUICK money. We should learn to be patient and trust in God.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by lagosrd: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
adadioranmah:
Love of money.....

He died abroad in overseas while struggling. Yeye pple
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by lucabrazzi: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2016
there is a popular saying that if u can't do the time, don't do the crime. The nature of drug dealing is so diabolical beyond the exchange of drugs and money. The government of that country have truely taken extreme steps to rid their country of the menace of drug dealing but the desperation of men lies beyond such preventive measures. #get rich or die trying
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by semasir: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2016
That's wrong...... That you're hungry should even make you develop a skill to be productive. If he was hungry, he could have stole food not want a fast cash to show off which is leading to his death now

okaforsamuel:

Egbon hunger can lead one to anything, pray u don't fall a victim
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by basybasy: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2016
i dont know what to say. Igbo elders hav to do more public enlightments for their pple. Not everytn is money. In Igbo land, if u dnt hav money, u will not be recorgnized. Thats bad! They too like money.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016
grin[quote author=Kachimsicho post=51107289] grin grin grin But he must have been getting those since 2007. He must have even wished himself RIP on the day he was caught. Well, he chose his own DOD(date of death) the day he decided to play with fire. I join the train to wish him RIP in advance. At least he's had enough time to prepare for his death. Not everyone gets that grace.

grin[quote author=Kachimsicho post=51107289] grin grin grin But he must have been getting those since 2007. He must have even wished himself RIP on the day he was caught. Well, he chose his own DOD(date of death) the day he decided to play with fire. I join the train to wish him RIP in advance. At least he's had enough time to prepare for his death. Not everyone gets that grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.