Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. (2779 Views)

Should Mmm Finally Crash, How The Government Can Track The Funds And Schemers / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / Tears As MMM Crashes, Millions Lose Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Oba1ni(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
That it is paying a lot of people in Nigeria is beyond argument. That it is risky is no longer in doubt. That it is not regulated is a well known fact. That it is a pyramid scheme that will crash at some point... well, some agree some don’t. Amongst some that don’t quite agree are my friends who call me up asking for explanations as to how it will crash etc, so I thought to share my thoughts in an attempt to answer their questions as logically as possible. I shall use illustrations in my attempt.
To be brief, here is how it operates. Akowe, Onyahia, and Dogoyaro are so-called investors in the scheme, and they use an MMM web platform as the point of business interactions and investment management. At the point of committing actual funds, Akowe is asked to transfer either his entire investment amount (N100,000) to Onyahia or break it into two parts (N 60,000 & N 40,000) and send to Onyahia and Dogoyaro whose investments have matured. Then at maturity, for Akowe to receive his promised capital plus interest (N130,000), MMM asks other new investors – Farawe, Tatafo, Bakwomi – to transfer varying amounts to Akowe such that Akowe gets his N130,000 at the end of the investment cycle. It is the same process for everyone participating in the scheme; no one gets to transfer money to any MMM account. So it is thought to be a scheme where individuals help individuals.
If this is how it operates therefore, how does MMM make money? Where does the extra 30% come from? How does one risk losing his money or exactly how will it crash? Let me attempt to provide answers one after another.
How does MMM make money?
Although there seems not to be a corporate account for MMM in Nigeria, the promoters have individual accounts like the rest of us do. And trust me, they are on the list of the aforementioned investors in the scheme (Akowe, Onyahia, Dogoyaro, Farawe, Tatafo, and Bakwomi); thus, part of those accounts that you transfer funds to are accounts belonging to the promoters of the scheme. In addition to this seeming transactional income, there is a dooms day “hammer” which they plan to execute to bring the scheme to a close.
Where does the extra 30% come from?
The extra 30% interest on capital will always come from new investors and the existing investors who are reinvesting. It is not rocket science to know that get-rich-schemes will always appeal to humans, buoyed by the current recession in the land; add the teeming population of over 170million to that mix, and the philosophy behind the MMM scheme becomes apparent. Thus, if the government does not shut it down, and the promoters decide against ever shutting it down, there will always be new investors until it reaches saturation like every other pyramid scheme without products or service of value.
How does one risk losing his money or exactly how will it crash?
Let me bulletise the possibilities
• If the government decide to shut it down because they are not regulated, everyone who has committed actual funds will lose 100% of what they have transferred to whoever
• Since the promoters are not known, your access can be disabled after making your transfers, with no one to run to for any sort of help
• The planned dooms day that you don’t know about, but will come before the scheme reaches that saturation point
The dooms day is the main objective of the scheme. True, the promoters are stealthily making what seems to be transactional income from new investors, which will continue until the target population is exhausted and it crashes like every other pyramid scheme without products or service of value. This is one form of a dooms day, but with less devastating impact on the investing public, as some clear crashing signs would be seen before the final crash. Forget it! This is not the one I dread, and it is certainly not the one the promoters have in store for the unwary investors.
The planned dooms day therefore, is the one the promoters have scheduled to execute at their own time, when there is a lot of money in the system, when people have a lot of confidence in the system, and when there is a sizable number of investors. The day they will “hammer” beyond imaginations. This day is known only to them, as they are the only ones with the global view of the scheme; and when they strike, the damaging effects will be far reaching. This is the day I dread. Here is how it will be carried out.
In the week or month of the execution, the system in the usual process, will ask the investing public to make transfers to other investors say Akowe, Dogoyaro, and Tatafo, all of whom are the promoters of the business but seen as fellow investors by unsuspecting investors; after all, the investors today don’t even know each other. That way, all the money in the scheme will be brilliantly moved into the accounts of the real promoters of the scheme. During this period, those with matured earnings may be asked to exercise patience for a few days or a week that will never end. And off goes your capital plus the expected 30% interest forever, yes forever. Believe it or not, your friend may be one of the promoters, and he is sure to feign pain the day you lose maybe your life savings to this scheme. But I pray you don’t.
These are my thoughts or my opinions as you may want to call them. Have I answered all your questions? Maybe not. Have I cleared all your doubts? Maybe not. Have I said my view is the perfect one? Oh certainly not. Have I made a decision for you? Far from it.
I say again, this is an attempt to explain to friends why I am not investing in the scheme. And in my own rights, I believe this is sound enough for my position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Baddest15: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
You be complete jobless mumu, mind your business

4 Likes

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Diva122(f): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lies lies Free 1000 bitcoin below

1 Like

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by tammyboy1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Finally i see some sense in your write up op,but still ee no concern you....

3 Likes

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mumu people everywhere grin
Long live mmm
Long live get help now
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by menxer: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
In life, people will climb Mt Everest, sky dive, bungee jump, base jump, drive 200 km/h, sex without condom, or take one form of risk or the other and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Risk is no longer risk if there is no body to take it; Nothing pumps adrenaline like taking a risk.

6 Likes

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Busybody! Busy body!! Busy body!!!.
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by bomsybomsy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
As you said,Is your own oponion.But people are making money out of it and they kwn they will also loose money one day.That is why is called business.So your f**king oponion is not needed.Get rich or die trying.

2 Likes

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Ezedon(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
A Word is enough for the Wise, OP GOD Bless you
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Am still enjoying d 300k I received yesterday . Whether u join or not I still make my cash
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Hopez456(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
If mmm is made to scam they would have scammed participants of other countries where it has been existing for years.
These are opinions of someone who doesn't know much about the workings of the system. Please read up!
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by feldido(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
U don finish?

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by tayooluwole: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
enemy of progress on the losose again....keep your opinion to your self.... infact, he be like make I slap the op as i check my account now and see the money I collected from Mmm yesterday.... long live mmm
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by ilelabayor: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
But I Google which country MMM has ever crashed since they started since 2011 and I found none @op, Google is your friend. As for FG, whalai MMM pass their power, MMM has no server or hosted in Nigeria, its a global thing so how is the Mumu FG going to shut it down, FG is just making noise based on their own personal greed, selfishness. May be because MMM director has not come to bribe them! trust Nigeria Govt and for the Bank and SEC , they realize that people eyes are being opened, no more free money for them as they keep impoverishing Nigerians. This is all they can do..to create panic, pay people to come to social and electronic platform to give negative news about MMM. @OP, come to think of it, why are they soooo concern about MMM ? CBN has never campaign in this manner against any wonder bank as they call it, why MMM? the answer is simple..because they know Nigerians are being liberated daily from anguish of poverty and slavery.

The Government of south Africa and China did more than this, but now they have left their people to exercise their fundamental human right, no government can dictate to her citizens what to do with their money.MMM is two years already in SA. As for The so called house of representative members, they never liked anyone to be like them, all they want is to keep oppressing other citizens, why are we so selfish in this country.

Now with MMM, cheap labour is reducing as poor citizens now find alternative to their lives. What about cooperate beggars on the streets, that one too is becoming faded. Our young girls that banks and the selfish rich men turn to prostitutes are gradually becoming liberated, it is not even their wish to live that wayward life in the first place. More house owner are springing up to the shame of our so called corrupt politicians.

@OP ,I can go on and on but in summary, the ideology of MMM is not to wreck the society but to help us all become millionaires and be self dependent.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Moblord(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2016
If the government will shutdown MMM then they must be ready to pay every participant or they'll be responsible for any lost of money in MMM. They'll be the scammers

1 Like

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Oba1ni(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2016
In discussion with an old friend who ought to have been in canada for a program, I tried to crack a joke, read our chat below.... #NigerianYouth_I_Hail.....

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by ifeanyija(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2016
why are you people so concerned about Mmm? na only Mmm dey? why d focus on Mmm? if u don't want to join Mmm why re u searching everyday for bad news about Mmm, just move on and
allow Mmm members rest. is it ur money?

3 Likes

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Oba1ni(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Another story concerning MMM by a facebook user, read her experienced below and also, open the link below to read others comments:

What is this MMM sef? It seems bubble will soon burst. They are now matching people that never subscribe to their ventures with their subscribers. Last week I received a call from one of their muguns telling me that I have been matched with him to pay 80k into his account. Today another lady just sent a sms to me asking me to pay 64k to her. Which kind yeye be that? I don't know how they got my phone No sef. May be they are just picking people's phone Nos at random. MMM stay clear of my phone ooooo. I never subscribe to any yeye networking platform ooo.

The Link below;
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208071024198639&id=1390568546&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6354367186734610372%3Amf_story_key.-8436446434387397865%3Atop_level_post_id.10208071024198639&__tn__=%2As

I stand dey watch
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by BinaryRocks: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hopez456:
If mmm is made to scam they would have scammed participants of other countries where it has been existing for years.
These are opinions of someone who doesn't know much about the workings of the system. Please read up!
You deh mind the mumu?
Help me ask the fool why mmm in other countries are yet to crash o?
Another bad belle on the loose again grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by odutolasodiq(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
four different people called me on wednesday telling me i have been merged with them to pay certain amount, they refered to me as margret from MMM... i dont kno how they got my number. Besides, i am not margret and i dont have MMM account.

1 Like

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Oba1ni(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Odutola! Are u for real??

If u call me mumu, I will laugh it off cos I know I will still it over againg when the ships are down...

The greediously-lazy generation of our time..

May God help us all.... Amen!
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by geo4c: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
i didn't understand shit dat the poster posted. how will mmm crash, he is referring to government kwo.. kai. saturation period shebi na unsaturation period we dey now... well make we dey watch first
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Gbengageorge: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2016
Hopez456:

If MMM is really a scam, in this internet age someone would have cried out in one of those countries and the noise would have gotten to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by zamirikpo(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2016
@op u have made ur point, he who has ears let him hear...........

there is no shortcut to success.......elders have warned that these schemes have been around since time immemorial...they only rebrand and float new dimensions.

if u must take this risky,use money u can afford to loose............for me ,i cant afford to loose any....
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by dagok(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian if you have a GUIDER and the number is not reacheable or not picking your call or he didnt attend to you anytime you have issue with your MMM ACCOUNT...Am available for you 24/7 and respond to you any issue you may have with your MMM ACCOUNT....If you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT and you want to make me be your GUIDER.....CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAAP 08132355293 and my E-MAIL ADRESS is dagok2014@gmail.com.....TOGETHER WITH LOVE WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.[b]

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Oba1ni(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2016
I just got news that MMM Nigeria is freezing their account for one month.....Till January 15th 2017.
Why not wait till 15th of January 2017. If they don't come up then you can go to town to broadcast the news of their failure.
Why do we like causing panic with unconfirmed news?
Personally I don't have money in the system. I have nothing to gain or loose. Just that it baffles me how people carry false news.

1 Like

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Oba1ni(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM and PH + GH in january 2017 be like

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by conqueror221: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2016
dagok:
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian if you have a GUIDER and the number is not reacheable or not picking your call or he didnt attend to you anytime you have issue with your MMM ACCOUNT...Am available for you 24/7 and respond to you any issue you may have with your MMM ACCOUNT....If you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT and you want to make me be your GUIDER.....CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAAP 08132355293 and my E-MAIL ADRESS is dagok2014@gmail.com.....TOGETHER WITH LOVE WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.[b]
Mr. man shut up. you are among the rude guiders. Do you know how many times I contacted you and you ignored. You looking for who will make you your guider so that you can enrich your bonus without offering any advice of whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by Hiploko(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2016
conqueror221:
Mr. man shut up. you are among the rude guiders. Do you know how many times I contacted you and you ignored. You looking for who will make you your guider so that you can enrich your bonus without offering any advice of whatsoever.
not true. I contacted him and got assistance
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by dagok(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.[b]
Re: How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. by dagok(f): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
conqueror221:
..... I know have attend to so many people on Nairaland here.. So if you send me msg and I didn't respond to you... You know what next to do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News For MMM Participants / EXCLUSIVE!!! Invest In A Fast Growing FMCG Company. / The Real History Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.