Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

What To Invest 8million Naira In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Invest 8million Naira In (2668 Views)

What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. / What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Dear Friends, please i need an advice on what kind of investment i can make with 8million naira.

Please note: I am not really keen in making all the profit in a day, I am more interested in an investment that is secure with consistent turnover and sustainability.

1 Like

Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2017
How did you get 8million?
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by drumma(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kindly visit www.pudo.com.ng to see if its a business you'd like to buy into its future then we can discuss..
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
ask4double:
Dear Friends, please i need an advice on what kind of investment i can make with 8million naira.

Please note: I am not really keen in making all the profit in a day, I am more interested in an investment that is secure with consistent turnover and sustainability.

Purchase Treasury Bills from your bank.. rates are as high as 18% depending on the tenor. Interest is usually paid upfront.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by dapolaw(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Can we talk? I have something that will spice your interest..
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
dapolaw:
Can we talk? I have something that will spice your interest..
send me a mail
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
sophie11:

Purchase Treasury Bills from your bank.. rates are as high as 18% depending on the tenor. Interest is usually paid upfront.
thanks bruv, so how do I go about it? Can you do me a mail?
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
DDeliverer:
How did you get 8million?
lol, it a grant I got at my place of work. This January made me 10years with the coy and it part of a long service package.

2 Likes

Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
drumma:
Kindly visit www.pudo.com.ng to see if its a business you'd like to buy into its future then we can discuss..
thanks bruv, will check it out.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by gbengress1: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM.... We are back. help us stabilise the system
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbengress1:
MMM.... We are back. help us stabilise the system
lol.... Not my thing bruv.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by yusasiv(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
y not invest 1m on property funding (crowdfunding) u tend to earn around 16-17% monthly just for a trial, this project has long being in existence with full details and proofs.....it's one of the best reliable online investments u would ever get...
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2017
yusasiv:
y not invest 1m on property funding (crowdfunding) u tend to earn around 16-17% monthly just for a trial, this project has long being in existence with full details and proofs.....it's one of the best reliable online investments u would ever get...
thanks, we see to that.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2017
ask4double:
thanks bruv, so how do I go about it? Can you do me a mail?

Just talk to your bank account officer... ask them for the Treasury Bills form, the rates and days available. Fill the form and you get your interest that same day or the following day.. depends on the efficiency of the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
ask4double:

An Animation Studio
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
sophie11:

Just talk to your bank account officer... ask them for the Treasury Bills form, the rates and days available. Fill the form and you get your interest that same day or the following day.. depends on the efficiency of the bank.
Thanks very much, I really do appreciate.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by nickyvil: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Invest in agriculture.will put up through. Thats the best for nw
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by Neroiam(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
My ideas aint for public comsuption. Lets be practical ...Get a matchbox, throw it up as many times as u can. If you get one side of the box face up 15consecutive times, then my idea aint viable. But if not, then be ready to embrace 5% of ur capital daily.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Neroiam:
My ideas aint for public comsuption. Lets be practical ...Get a matchbox, throw it up as many times as u can. If you get one side of the box face up 15consecutive times, then my idea aint viable. But if not, then be ready to embrace 5% of ur capital daily.
I see.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by Gariki: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Here is our upcoming 1
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by Neroiam(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
ask4double:
I see.
did u do it? tonero.tristar@gmail.com
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by koyeni(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
wilsonreuben:

An Animation Studio
grin
let me have Ur email... I'd send u something very interesting.. in 1 year the money would be doubled. #fact
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
koyeni:
grin
let me have Ur email... I'd send u something very interesting.. in 1 year the money would be doubled. #fact

I sent a request to your mail. Can't paste my mail address here.
Thank you for understanding
smiley
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
koyeni:
grin
sent.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by enoqueen: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Come and invest in a nursing home.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by shadowwalker101: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Hello I run a hedge fund(investment company) you can contact me on 08181629274 let's fix a meeting and discuss properly.
ask4double:

Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2017
enoqueen:
Come and invest in a nursing home.
A nursing home? How does it really work?
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2017
shadowwalker101:
Hello I run a hedge fund(investment company) you can contact me on 08181629274 let's fix a meeting and discuss properly.
ok.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by ask4double(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2017
Thanks, guys for all your suggestions and comments, I have already done research on most of these suggestions and beginning to have a view on what to do. Pls keep the suggestions coming.

Thanks once more.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by menama(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2017
ask4double:

Poultry farming. More than 500k guaranteed monthly in the first year. Might double in the second year.
Re: What To Invest 8million Naira In by enoqueen: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2017
ask4double:
A nursing home? How does it really work?

U av a facility like hostel where u admit elderly people and take care of them. It's very lucrative.
Let's talk on whatsapp 08173639256

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Pairing Me Before Third Week Should I Pay Or Run For My Life? / Hire Purchase Or Daily Pay, Which Module Is Better? / Highest Currencies In Africa - Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.