Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com (1121 Views)

Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? / Why Do People Change / Does Our Personality Change When We Are Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by Bellydeen(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Guys why do people change their behaviour towards you immidiately when they have gotten small money?

I need an answer please, because a close friend of mine suddenly change his behaviour towards me when he has getting small money (he is now claiming for me)

what could be the reason??

By http://tunexclusive.com
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by PatrickOd: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Because.. Money changes Attitude. :/ it happens to everyone..

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by delishpot: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Most who behave like that are just afraid to share what they have. You see, to you they have arrived small but they know within themselves that it is not as you think it is. Those kinds of people are on the level of, should I buy this shoe or pay my rent. You see, it is a step ahead of not having at all but it has not gotten to the main promise land.if they hit it big time for real. As in They can buy stuff without sacrificing other things, they will not hide themselves from you rather they would want to floss and flaunt. If they are good friends, they will help you progress but if they are not,they will only take you out to drink and eat isi ewu
The guy dey fear to share his money. Not that he thinks he is better than you. He just thinks you may start wanting him to give you out of the small he has.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by uwagimboo: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Its true money changes attitude but changing towards ur close friend is something the devil knows not but the truth is that if you could upgrade immediately, it would put a check on the attitude..

Had a friend which am sure before he made his first 100k, i already had a million, people thought we were related on how i carried him along but the unprecedented happen, things turned around nd within that period he stepped up, then i knew i was not worth his time...

so in essence, grow with ur friends else u get ditched..
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by Tunexclusive(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Tnx
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by uwagimboo: 12:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Tunexclusive:

nice comment,
please drop your number, lemme call u

check ur mail
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by Tunexclusive(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
delishpot:
Most who behave like that are just afraid to share what they have. You see, to you they have arrived small but they know within themselves that it is not as you think it is. Those kinds of people are on the level of, should I buy this shoe or pay my rent. You see, it is a step ahead of not having at all but it has not gotten to the main promise land.if they hit it big time for real. As in They can buy stuff without sacrificing other things, they will not hide themselves from you rather they would want to floss and flaunt. If they are good friends, they will help you progress but if they are not,they will only take you out to drink and eat isi ewu
The guy dey fear to share his money. Not that he thinks he is better than you. He just thinks you may start wanting him to give you out of the small he has.
pls bro, i need ur assistance. . . Can u snd me ur contact?
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by delishpot: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Tunexclusive:
pls bro, i need ur assistance. . . Can u snd me ur contact?

Hello Brother, send me a message through NL. I hope it is not something that pass me o cool wink
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Bellydeen:
Guys why do people change their behaviour towards you immidiately when they have gotten small money?

I need an answer please, because a close friend of mine suddenly change his behaviour towards me when he has getting small money (he is now claiming for me)

what could be the reason??

By http://tunexclusive.com
He never changed. That is his real personality. He's just a good actor. Most people are.
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by Tunexclusive(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2016
delishpot:

Hello Brother, send me a message through NL. I hope it is not something that pass me o cool wink
true NL. . ? I dnt av ur NL information oo. . . . Can u flash me 08162666514 lemme call u
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by Tunexclusive(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2016
Front page pls
Re: Why Do People Change When They Have Money?? - Tunexclusive.com by delishpot: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Tunexclusive:
true NL. . ? I dnt av ur NL information oo. . . . Can u flash me 08162666514 lemme call u

Use the message option. Click on my name, you will see the send delishpot a message option, send the message and I will receive it as an email. I will reply you and we can send emails through that.
I hope I am not being a bother, I just do that for privacy sake.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change The Email I Registered Nairaland With / Fiverr Reviews / Braid Styles To Inspire Your Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.