Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode (24215 Views)

Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Just when I was about to praise FFK for showing restraint...

He now now come and be talking yanyanfo...

Even prison can not tame that long mouth...
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by kinibigdeal(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is why you need to listen to people that are on the field to learn than those that are theoretically oriented on papers. Normally i shouldnt have responded to your aggressive jamboree or codswallop but i deem it fit to interprete your anencephalous structure. Try to learn from those that knows more than you than living in emotional sentiment

omokab:
this is pathetic. I know your religion is base on lies so I can't blame you. Those Christians that were getting contract at Abuja change their name to Alhaji before getting contract.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
AntiHater:

You and the person that brought you to this. World are the mumu. What do they feed you with in that place, y'all sound fuc.king un exposed. How the hell will sharia law work in the s/e,s/s,s/w and some part Of n/c. How did you get your brain to work this below pal. How pathetic!!!
Like I said earlier, you be MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by obosirow: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
PaulIdu:

Islamization of a secular state here doesn't mean everyone would be forced to be a Muslim ,it just mean Islam will will be the dominant political and bureaucratic block in the Secular union ..your Army already has been hoodwinked to carry an Arabic inscription on it flag bearing in mind Arabic is not one of the Languages recognized at any level of the constitution that binds us as a people ..

Same way Modern day Turkey, which was over 98% Christian I'd now 100% Islam....
Look around and listen to the lines... BH is being funded with tax payers money, Anti-corruption agencies are being run by Islamist, Security agencies manned by Islamist, NNPC bring run by Islamist and about to be restructured to fit in Islamist in strategic decision making positions..
The indicators are everywhere. NDA is one of their problems which is why I won't condemn them.
Why would John Kerry visit Nigeria and only visit northern governors?
Why did northern governors go to the US for meeting?
It's a subtle and forceful move and it will happen with your eyes wide open if you don't Pray fervently.
God will help us boot to fall prey to their heinous agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by TeamSimple(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
This Islamizing noise is becoming irritating.

Nigeria Christians can be so unbelievable. just under two years of a Muslim becoming the president,they all now move around with the thought that buhari wants to Islamise nigeria.
Christians ruled this country for 14year in this fourth republic and we never head of christianizing Nigeria.

How silly can a set of people go all in the name of politics?

FFK is just a wise man,he knows the two things selling against Buhari in this period so he took advantage. Yesterday was the ethnic lines he used while praising ojukwu and the igbos (the same ojukwu he screwed his wife) and today religious line.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by AntiHater: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
mikezuruki:

Like I said earlier, you be MUMU.

Like I replied, you and the person that brought to this world are mumus.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by AntiHater: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
TeamSimple:
This Islamizing noise is becoming irritating.

Nigeria Christians can be so unbelievable. just under two years of a Muslim becoming the president,they all now move around with the thought that buhari wants to Islamise nigeria.
Christians ruled this country for 14year in this fourth republic and we never head of christianizing Nigeria.

How silly can a set of people go all in the name of politics?

FFK is just a wise man,he knows the two things selling against Buhari in this period so he took advantage. Yesterday was the ethnic lines he used while praising ojukwu and the igbos (the same ojukwu he screwed his wife) and today religious line.

Atleast one person understand whatsup, like ffk like Donald trump...both taking advantage of people's gullibility

2 Likes

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by tolexy007(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

Yea that one is terrible

i tell you
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by mayorchelsea(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin grin grin where are the derogatory words? tongue
You see your people? You made your point without insulting anyone and someone was threatening to use derogatory words on Imo peeps just because you disagreed with FFK?
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by chidiandre(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
The likes of passinshot, dropshot, superstar, cleverly, sarrki, omenka, progressive1, modath, blackpanda, bluethooth, barem, and all the nairaland islamist will not like this truth
what truth that u rather listen to ffk than have sense
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Dare2Try(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
I see buhari and EFCC coming back for this dude, he talks too much and buhari can not have that
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by internetgangste: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by AntiWailer: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
realmindz:
Can he start by first giving us documentary evidence of Buhari's current progress in his Islamisation agenda

His insane supporters will never ask such logical question.

He is just an armed robber looking for public sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
obosirow:

Same way Modern day Turkey, which was over 98% Christian I'd now 100% Islam....
Look around and listen to the lines... BH is being funded with tax payers money, Anti-corruption agencies are being run by Islamist, Security agencies manned by Islamist, NNPC bring run by Islamist and about to be restructured to fit in Islamist in strategic decision making positions..
The indicators are everywhere. NDA is one of their problems which is why I won't condemn them.
Why would John Kerry visit Nigeria and only visit northern governors?
Why did northern governors go to the US for meeting?
It's a subtle and forceful move and it will happen with your eyes wide open if you don't Pray fervently.
God will help us boot to fall prey to their heinous agenda.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by ELITE12(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Which sort of smelling statement is this..

Nobody can Islamize Nigeria...Can this dude even listen to the rubbish his saying...gush!!!

And some illiterates will be so gullible and believe this

What do this politicians take Nigerians for?.. Fools? angry
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by nura15(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
The most stupid and shameless being on the earth is talking
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Bimpe29: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
FFK is drunk. Islamization ko, christianization ni.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by shotster50(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
The more FFK talks the more you wonder how he got his Degree and Law accreditation.... The stupidity and idiocity that comes out of him every time justifies his incarcerations.....
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Lasskeey: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
YES WOOOO !!! grin grin grin

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Lasskeey: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bimpe29:
FFK is drunk. Islamization ko, christianization ni.

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Lasskeey: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
unclezuma:
Just when I was about to praise FFK for showing restraint...

He now now come and be talking yanyanfo...

Even prison can not tame that long mouth...

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
This is rating at it best. I had expected u to disprove my fact and fugures on the islimization agenda of the present government, but rather u went on to lay more credence to my accertion that fulani militia are now organ of the buhari led administration. In killing, maiming, and converting innocent christians to islam. More all so, we have seen the bold part the northern emirs are playing in kidnapping,converting and marrying of little christian girls. My friend the islamization agenda is in it top gear as we speak. It is only those in deep slumber and dellution that cannot see it.

Why are u ppl like this? Why do u derive joy in misleading gullible ones. Who are those so called emir that are kidnapping ur christian girls? It is no news that many northerners marry younger girls and this does not just start today. Its more of a culture to them. Na waa for u o
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Wetin concern Trump for Nigerian matter or was one of his talks during campaign not him focusing on America and curtailing the country's interference in other countries business? According to him, make America great again.

Meanwhile, Buhari can never islamize Nigeria, only people with fish brain will believe that

Thank you! Some people are just too stupid
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin Yes Buhari is Incompetent

But Buhari Cannot Islamise Nigeria cool Mr Man.... Keep that religious line for your gullible followers not ME cool

Next

ewu ohia as if when he will u will do something about it....... have u stopped him from making Nigeria what it is today.......so I guess u will only be here shouting for help from God as usual......u ppl should learn to accept the truth when it's being told
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by PaulIdu: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
rabex123:

Klown go and seat down.. You don't even know what to ! Fee to is an inscription on Nigerian army cap badge that has been there since the inception if Nigerian army.

Keep fooling yourself..is Arabic the predominant Language in Nigeria ? No so why hasn't it been taken of the Army's insignia up till now.. please what's Army cap badge sef? You clearly sound like a poorly unlettered person so how do I expect you to understand my point

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by iamrosheed: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
In Twyse voice Fani kayode needs chemiron abi orheptal
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by noyen(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
It is only a demented and delussional christian fool that will still shout nigeria " cannot be islamised" with the glaring evidence of buhari islamic agenda and its fast yielding fruit.

By the time buhari- sunni led army is through with shia muslim they guns will be turned to those caword looking christians. It is just a matter of time.
bros walt make people like pastor adeboye pastor christ pastor kumuyi and pastor olukoya say dem don turn muslim thats when u fit write dis water water poopoo.....
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
ezenwajosh:

ewu ohia as if when he will u will do something about it....... have u stopped him from making Nigeria what it is today.......so I guess u will only be here shouting for help from God as usual......u ppl should learn to accept the truth when it's being told

Good Afternoon cool
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by TUNDE2015: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
One have to be really careful with nairalanders comment these days. These are comments that grows division, intolerance and hatred. There is a lot more important to think about. One of the deficiencies of android.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by pfadom: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
This Femi Fani-Kayode is a chronic idiot. Trump was elected the president of the United States of America. He said he wouldn't want to be a global leader. What suggests Islamisation of Nigeria. Bunch of agents of destruction.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by ransomed: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ole, ode, oniro. You will even invite trump to sweep your house for you after your generation ruin this country.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by nijascammers: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Parrot-FFK,is Trump a Christian? This is type of news Igbos and bigots wants to hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Congratulates President Muhammadu Buhari On His Re-Election Victory / Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances / Youngest Daughter Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Turns One Today. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.