Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode (24187 Views)

Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
See Thief talking.
One thing that can't happen is for anyone to try to Islamise Nigeria. If nothing has ever succeeded to break the nation that would one time.

We will rather join the Flaties to fight the fight till finish grin

That is when the Flaties would know they have a very good neighbour in Afonjas, the war would be bloody grin

Now Back to you Thief FFK or JFK just VOMIT the yam and stop dreaming.

Though u are Afonja but in our land we don't support Thiefry.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Kushlekan(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
The same Donald Trump?..cos d Trump I know don't even know what Nigeria or Buhari is
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Chimdiebere(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Wetin concern Trump for Nigerian matter or was one of his talks during campaign not him focusing on America and curtailing the country's interference in other countries business? According to him, make America great again.

Meanwhile, Buhari can never islamize Nigeria, only people with fish brain will believe that
Your mode of Thinking is too linear! Your thinking can never bend or go sideways, it's always straight and your stupidity is more intertwined than a Gordian knot! What makes you think that Buharia can't islamize Nigeria? Go and read about Ottoman empire in Turkey and know how Turkey a Christian country became an Islamic republic... AFONJA

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by henryhemon(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
okosodo:
It is funny to think that people will criticize this man, even christians. I advice that they visit the north and see things first hand

We are even in the middle of boko haram tell me what's happening in the north?
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by henryhemon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
It is only a demented and delussional christian fool that will still shout nigeria " cannot be islamised" with the glaring evidence of buhari islamic agenda and its fast yielding fruit.

By the time buhari- sunni led army is through with shia muslim they guns will be turned to those caword looking christians. It is just a matter of time.

Look for something else to talk about stop making yourself look fool*sh .
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Wetin concern Trump for Nigerian matter or was one of his talks during campaign not him focusing on America and curtailing the country's interference in other countries business? According to him, make America great again.

Meanwhile, Buhari can never islamize Nigeria, only people with fish brain will believe that

One funny thing about Nigerians is they believe, they have a say in every matter. You have never played to the level of politics FKk has gotten to. Please learn to discern, please.

Listen deeply to his statement and check out if you won't see reality.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by MrALIVE: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chimdiebere:
Your mode of Thinking is too linear! Your thinking can never bend or go sideways, it's always straight and your stupidity is more intertwined than a Gordian knot! What makes you think that Buharia can't islamize Nigeria? Go and read about Ottoman empire in Turkey and know how Turkey a Christian country became an Islamic republic... AFONJA
it's so embarrassing that educated people like you now reason like illiterates! How the hell can a country be islamized in a democracy? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by CecyAdrian(f): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ranks007:

One funny thing about Nigerians is they believe, they have a say in every matter. You have never played to the level of politics FKk has gotten to. Please learn to discern, please.

Listen deeply to his statement and check out if you won't see reality.

Ain't nothing to listen deeply to in whatever that deluded man says. Donald Trump will not interfere in any country's business.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Ain't nothing to listen deeply to in whatever that deluded man says. Donald Trump will not interfere in any country's business.

An adage goes thus, never disdain the person of a thief bc one day the help you need most might come from him.

From my angle...I listen to news with an open mind. I dont segregate; you will be surprised were knowlegde will spring from.

Take it keep it dont reject just store in a reservior, you'll be shocked when reality retrieves it.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Chimdiebere(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
MrALIVE:
it's so embarrassing that educated people like you now reason like illiterates! How the hell can a country be islamized in a democracy? Gosh!
any S H I T is possible in this zoo
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by PastorOla1: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
FFK DOES NOT MAKE SENSE ANY MORE!!!! HE IS USING HIS MOUTH TO DESTROY FURTHER HIS ALREADY DESTROYED FUTURE, YORUBA OWN NA SO SO MOUTH. DICKSON, WIKE, MIMIKO ARE ALL PDP GOVERNORS FAYOYE KNOW GET WORK, FFK DEY JOBLESS NA ONLY SISI O.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Professorfrisky: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Meanwhile, Buhari can never islamize Nigeria, only people with fish brain(flat heads) will believe that
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by stinggy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
If I were u I will be so much engrossed with the pathetic state that ur imo state and its indegen has sunk. It is only an insane person that does not know that he/she is puting on a dirty cloath. U guys should do a sober reflection to accertain what went wrong with u guys,because ur state is at the verge of been regarded as a periah state in Igboland.

Ealier today, I read the news on how 3 siblins converted to islam in imo state and subsequently flown to sambisa forest to study the vices that will make them a true follower of that religion. And it has also came to my notice that it is only in imo state that u find a king that is a muslim in entire igboland....u guys are disgusting. My apology to sensible imo peeps.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ndi Anambra and hoax news....
Na Ifeanyi Uba private jet cari dem go?
Comic relief cheesy

But SamuelAnyawu, you won't kill me with laugh this evening oooo
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by CecyAdrian(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ranks007:

An adage goes thus, never disdain the person of a thief bc one day the help you need most might come from him.

From my angle...I listen to news with an open mind. I dont segregate; you will be surprised were knowlegde will spring from.

Take it keep it dont reject just store in a reservior, you'll be shocked when reality retrieves it.

I also listen to news with a an open mind but when it comes to this man FFK and the many thieves that have created another means to score cheap political points instead of repenting, they say anything to stay in the news
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
stinggy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ndi Anambra and hoax news.... Na Ifeanyi Uba private jet cari dem go? Comic relief cheesy

But SamuelAnyawu, you won't kill me with laugh this evening oooo

Lol My Brother nothing wey we no go see for Nairaland; D grin
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by stinggy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol My Brother nothing wey we no go see for Nairaland grin grin
Apparently these guys are the major buyers of Biafra Times cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Auki: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
It is a shame that FFK was one time a minister.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Auki: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
It is a shame that FFK was was one time a minister.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I also listen to news with a an open mind but when it comes to this man FFK and the many thieves that have created another means to score cheap political points instead of repenting, they say anything to stay in the news

My dear when it comes to looting and theiving the whole Nigerian elite are involved. What happen in 2015 was a cold war btw them. They never had a mind for us. Leave Nigeria alone....o, just wait for an opposition to take over, you'll be amazed to the extent the present govt.has stole us blind.

I once told a core fanatic of this govt. the same. The war is between the elite and that the names of looters he is expecting PMB to public will never come to light. I believe he never believed me but what is the situation today?

Anyway you can prove them wrong by being a better person.
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by rabex123(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
PaulIdu:

Keep fooling yourself..is Arabic the predominant Language in Nigeria ? No so why hasn't it been taken of the Army's insignia up till now.. please what's Army cap badge sef? You clearly sound like a poorly unlettered person so how do I expect you to understand my point
Kid go and ask questions ..
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by SirShymexx: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lol.

Not perfect and his opinions might be unpopular but when it comes to the use of his pen, FFK is a warrior lol.

Locked him up, and chained him up on trumped/up charges - but he is still speaking. Fresh out of jail and still speaking. Now, that's a real one unlike the other slaves. And the slaves keep exposing themselves due to how they suck up to Sanusi or whatever the ragheaded lout who said "Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria" is.

Take a bow, FFK, you're a real one lol.

1 Like

Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by lordyugo: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
jumper524:
U See Why We Never Get Tired Of Insulting Igbos Is Because Of People Like You Whose Flat Head Does Not Work.

u make it sound like outside nairaland igbos knw a brown roof dwelling scarfaced afonja like u exists , social media is hilarious really
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by lordyugo: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin Yes Buhari is Incompetent

But Buhari Cannot Islamise Nigeria cool Mr Man.... Keep that religious line for your gullible followers not ME cool

Next

can buhari islamize nigeria? Dats up for debate.
can a secular state be islamized? Yes, history hv shown it to b possible , turkey is a perfect case study.
Assumption is the mother of all F ups, hope u get my drift
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Kingspin(m): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2016
It simple thing, and possibly to achieve also. don't know why people find it hard to believe. this is something that can take maybe more 200years to achieve. if you disagree keep it to your self for me anything can happen as long as human being is in control. Our forefathers were worshiping other God before white man changed everything for them and us till today .
Re: Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode by jumper524(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2016
lordyugo:

u make it sound like outside nairaland igbos knw a brown roof dwelling scarfaced afonja like u exists , social media is hilarious really
Dude Face It Am A Gwari Man 4rm Niger State So Don't Push Ur Luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do / N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.