Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Anchor University Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anchor University Is Recruiting (47058 Views)

Job Vacancies: Kaduna State University Is Recruiting(photos) / Kogi State University Is Recruiting For Lecturers (Photos) / Anchor University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by obataokenwa(m): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2016
University with a difference. no doubt people will be trained in character and learning both spiritually. Thank you Pastor Kumuyi . God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by ransomed: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=haibe post=51126619]We have an anchor...that saves our soul, steadfast and sure while the billows roll, fastened to the rock which cannot move..grounded firm and deep in the saviour's love.

4 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by owotonbinu(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Anthonystark:
Dah university na wack nt far frm my neighborhood...

Guess you do need to check the dictionary meaning of the word wack.. For a school just accredited that school's structure is very impressive

3 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by owotonbinu(m): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]University of Cult of Extremist Christains (full of Body odour, no makeup or earing)[/size]

They didn't put a gun to your head to attend or apply.. So swerve

3 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by dingbang(m): 4:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Just take a look at the gate, very stupidly looking..

Mchew. Even if I dey jobless I no fit apply. Dis one sef if u dey come for interview, just dress like pastor.. d ladies kukuma wear hijab sef.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Dgraphix(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2016
lanreni:
If you are not a member, kindly swerve! cheesy angry undecided
..well at least i am sure of one thing in this university: Both staff and students will be members!

Deeper life high school in abuja 70 are not membere!!! So far u r born again! U wiLl be employed as a staff!!! Am a witness

3 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by chara019: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2016
WILLYBABS:
I'm a jobless Nigerian, but Walahi, the principle of this school will be too much for me to handle...is it not deeper life?

No offence, but our pastor can just wake me up one day and say the holy spirit ask me not to brush today. Trust me, the pastor will check whether my mouth stinks at night.

Please who get oil work for me.
what you don't know,don't say.

2 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by chara019: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2016
dingbang:
Just take a look at the gate, very stupidly looking..

Mchew. Even if I dey jobless I no fit apply. Dis one sef if u dey come for interview, just dress like pastor.. d ladies kukuma wear hijab sef.
which gate you dob ever construct for your life?make I compare and contrast, and why ladies go wear hijab,na Muslim them be??

the way some people dey open mouth sef.

2 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by engrMikemd(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2016
In time like this we need an anchor...

3 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by GoodMuyis(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2016
lanreni:
If you are not a member, kindly swerve! cheesy angry undecided
..well at least i am sure of one thing in this university: Both staff and students will be members!

Your are wrong. Even though Charity [love] begins at home, you are wrong.
In Kaduna here The Deeper Life High School has a lot of Muslim Children attending, their parents are judging the standard of the school be the standard of the church.

The last recruitment held in Kaduna here, there are lots of non members who qualified to the last stage.

Mind you the school is not for the church, but for Nigerians, and Quality first before personality.

3 Likes

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by tallest01(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Iseoluwani:
Make I apply. I can stand their rules n meanwhile na university am not a student NA

Op can't find tab to apply

Am not seeing any tab to apply..pls who else is going tru this issue
Or is it that the vacancy site is still under construction?
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by GoodMuyis(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2016
i
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]University of Cult of Extremist Christains (full of Body odour, no makeup or earing)[/size]

Bro how you take know say less-beautiful people get body odour,
You must be one, and must be speaking from experience.

See the Photo below, do they like ugly

1 Like

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by GoodMuyis(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Link for those who wanted to apply

http://www.anchoruniversity.edu.ng/vacancies/
http://www.anchoruniversity.edu.ng/academic-vacancies/
http://www.anchoruniversity.edu.ng/non-academic-vacancies/

Application form is Here
http://www.anchoruniversity.edu.ng/apply/#fillform

the anchor university is a faith-based university anchored on christian principles, with the aim of integrating strong moral principles into the learning experiences of the students.
please note:

the deadline for submission for the first batch of applicants is 23rd november 2016; while the second batch is 30th november 2016.
the salary structure will be as obtained in all federal universities in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by laidian(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Elchappo:
The people wey e remain to open their own University nah Celestial Church..

Maybe them go name their own Fishing Net university since Deeper life own nah Anchor..

Wicket sombodi

1 Like

Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by GoodMuyis(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2016
I don epp you wit the above, myself can view the link on mobile Operamini

CC: tallest01, Iseoluwani
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by goingape1: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2016
DavidMarshal:
why bro. am aspiring lecturer.
so I am! but the problem is with that school.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by goingape1: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2016
THEcolorGREEN:

N d guy go talk say "he be graduate o"
lol I won be ask am if he be graduate
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by jide219(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2016
WILLYBABS:
I'm a jobless Nigerian, but Walahi, the principle of this school will be too much for me to handle...is it not deeper life?

No offence, but our pastor can just wake me up one day and say the holy spirit ask me not to brush today. Trust me, the pastor will check whether my mouth stinks at night.

Please who get oil work for me.
not the deeper life I know
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Berrypie(f): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Elchappo:
The people wey e remain to open their own University nah Celestial Church..

Maybe them go name their own Fishing Net university since Deeper life own nah Anchor..
There is a proposed site for Halleluyah University by Celestial Church in Imeko, Ogun state. If they haven't kick started development, it may be due to unavailability of funds.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by moemindz: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
please people.

who has successfully applied?

when i click the apply tab after filling the form, it is not giving me a response
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Mescopaul(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
moemindz:
please people.

when i click the apply tab after filling the form, it is not giving me a response

What device are u using? Kindly use a PC or a desktop, as the site might not have been developed maximally to be mobile friendly.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by moemindz: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
i am using a PC..

i HAVE TRIED USING CHROME AND FIREFOX. STILL
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by cletz991(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
moemindz:
please people.

is the letter of recommedation from your pastor necessary . because I nor get o
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Mescopaul(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
cletz991:
is the letter of recommedation from your pastor necessary . because I nor get o

No, its not as it not stated
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Mescopaul(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
moemindz:
i am using a PC..

i HAVE TRIED USING CHROME AND FIREFOX. STILL

Call these numbers to verify
09055453330, 08150645272
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by cletz991(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mescopaul:

No, its not as it not stated
thanks
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by kumero(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hello, Please has anyone been able to apply on the website successfully yet? I still havent been able to do this because the apply button is still not responding. I don't know if the reason for this is the 'Pastor's Letter of Recommendation' because I don't have one.

Would appreciate your responses.

Thanks.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Mescopaul(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2016
kumero:
Hello, Please has anyone been able to apply on the website successfully yet? I still havent been able to do this because the apply button is still not responding. I don't know if the reason for this is the 'Pastor's Letter of Recommendation' because I don't have one.

Would appreciate your responses.

Thanks.

What are you applying for, let me send you the application form link, and it seems you will be needing your Pastor's letter, just get one, it should be easy if you're belong to DLBC.

If you met all issues, and you still having problems, call Anchor University on any of the numbers below and table your complaint thanks: 09055453330, 08150645272
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by kumero(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mescopaul:

What are you applying for, let me send you the application form link, and it seems you will be needing your Pastor's letter, just get one, it should be easy if you're belong to DLBC.

If you met all issues, and you still having problems, call Anchor University on any of the numbers below and table your complaint thanks: 09055453330, 08150645272

Thanks for your response. I am applying for the position of medical officer. However, I am not a member of Deeper Life Bible Church. I would appreciate it if you can send me the form, maybe it will work if I try again. If not, I'll have to get a letter from my pastor. Cheers.
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by Mescopaul(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
kumero:

Thanks for your response. I am applying for the position of medical officer. However, I am not a member of Deeper Life Bible Church. I would appreciate it if you can send me the form, maybe it will work if I try again. If not, I'll have to get a letter from my pastor. Cheers.

Nice one. If I'm to advice, I'll suggest you call the Contact numbers and table your issues 09055453330, 08150645272
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by cletz991(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mescopaul:

please send me the application link. I am apply in as a administrative officer
Re: Anchor University Is Recruiting by endtime1(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Mescopaul:

pls send me the application link deniyi2@gmail.com laboratory assistant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumia Salary For A Graduate / Is Medpro Global Resources A Genuine Company? / SSS In Recruitment Scandal – Katsina 51, Akwa Ibom 5; Kano 25.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.