Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Etc Loan Be Warned! !! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Etc Loan Be Warned! !! (8965 Views)

Corps Members Warned Strike Action / Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by donchuzy22: 1:19am On Nov 17, 2016
My fellow corp members please be warned against the dangers of applying for soft loans from credit direct AKA Etc because even if you offset your bills b4 your POP you still have to go to abuja to collect your discharge certificate to avert the risk of being involved in thiis saga stay clear its a warning! !!!!!

Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by general111(m): 2:35am On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by mrjojo: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Like seriously, stay clear of this Loan scheme if you love yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by henrydadon(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by badguys: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jesus!!!.i ran this scheme early this year as am an A16 corps member.i will be paying in the last batch of the loan by December. Which kind wahala I don put myself into!
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by mrjojo: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
badguys:
Jesus!!!.i ran this scheme early this year as am an A16 corps member.i will be paying in the last batch of the loan by December. Which kind wahala I don put myself into!
Just make sure you pay December unfailingly, and call them to clear you after payment else to collect your discharge certificate ehn. After the stress you will pass through at your state Secretariat , you will still have go to Abuja to collect the certificate.
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by MackDams(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=donchuzy22 post=51099921]My fellow corp members please be warned against the dangers of applying for soft loans from credit direct AKA Etc because even if you offset your bills b4 your POP you still have to go to abuja to collect your discharge certificate to avert the risk of being involved in thiis saga stay clear its a warning! !!!!![/quote

im into the same shii right now, plss drop your number so we talk pls
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by Trendy247: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Na wa o... Me sef wey Wan apply... Pls what are other disadvantages of applying for the loan?
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by Impulse80(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
badguys:
How far bros? Ho my kod! I don apply o! Wish I saw this earlier
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by mrjojo: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Impulse80:

How far bros? Ho my kod! I don apply o! Wish I saw this earlier
get ready to go to Abuja to collect ur certificate, #true story bruh
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by mrpaulo89(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2017
nothing do d scheme o, just try to meet d said payment date... I did it when I served and i got no problem with it. but if u missed d online last payment day na there wahala dey...
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by laurie07: 11:54am On May 26, 2018
mrpaulo89:
nothing do d scheme o, just try to meet d said payment date... I did it when I served and i got no problem with it. but if u missed d online last payment day na there wahala dey...

Pls, can I have your contact... I would need you to enlighten me more as I intend to apply for the loan
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by Magolf7930(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
[pls have u been able to get the loan? Pls drop your contact I need more info about the loan, thanks. quote author=laurie07 post=67895741]

Pls, can I have your contact... I would need you to enlighten me more as I intend to apply for the loan
Thanks in anticipation [/quote]
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by Trendy247: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Magolf7930:
[pls have u been able to get the loan? Pls drop your contact I need more info about the loan, thanks. quote author=laurie07 post=67895741]

Thanks in anticipation
No mind d guy, just take the loan but make sure u payback before ur pop u'll receive ur certificate.
I took it when I did my service!
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by shotin(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Trendy247:

No mind d guy, just take the loan but make sure u payback before ur pop u'll receive ur certificate.
I took it when I did my service!
i am currently serving in akwa ibom, and i took the loan which i will pay back fully by july, pls i hope i will not go to abuja even after i have paid their money? cos someone else told me i will go abuja even after i have paid in full... How did you do yours abeg?? i dont want to go through the stress oooo. thanks...
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by Trendy247: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
shotin:
i am currently serving in akwa ibom, and i took the loan which i will pay back fully by july, pls i hope i will not go to abuja even after i have paid their money? cos someone else told me i will go abuja even after i have paid in full... How did you do yours abeg?? i dont want to go through the stress oooo. thanks...
I owed them 3months arrears even till my pop month, they called me to payoff else I won't get my certificate. I borrowed moni n paid it off n that was all.

From wat I know, even if u don't pay off, ur certificate will still be sent to your LGI but u won't be cleared to receive it.
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by shotin(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Trendy247:

I owed them 3months arrears even till my pop month, they called me to payoff else I won't get my certificate. I borrowed moni n paid it off n that was all.

From wat I know, even if u don't pay off, ur certificate will still be sent to your LGI but u won't be cleared to receive it.
thanks a bunch bro.. i am relieved..
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by Paulpeterparker: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2019
It is a scam. they will continue deducting money from your account even after service.
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by donchuzy22: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2019
From wat I know, even if u don't pay off, ur certificate will still be sent to your LGI but u won't be cleared to receive it. [/quote] Thats A Big Lie For Some Flimsy Reasons They Send It To Yakubu Gowon House Maitama Abuja It Took Me Three Days To Retrieve Mine After Much Delay From The So Called Nysc Secretary. Be Wise
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by freshpzy1(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2019
pls av been trying so hard to get the loan bit it seems it not available
the site sitw is saying its under repair or something
pls anyone who can help
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by shotin(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2019
freshpzy1:
pls av been trying so hard to get the loan bit it seems it not available

the site sitw is saying its under repair or something

pls anyone who can help

just chill, I try to log in too but the site is under maintenance...
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by freshpzy1(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2019
forget about the maintainance.....there is a call center number you can call on the website.....call them and you will attended to.

i just hope you are not serving in nasarawa state like me....cos i was told the loan is not available to us.
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by Queengiftovili1: 5:43pm On May 18, 2019
Please concerning this etc loan , I saw a space for bvn .. please how safe is this scheme since they are asking for bvn. Please I need quick response [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by alexrufabot(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Be warned!! I’m a victim of this bullshit, 34k loan immeasurable stresss even after offsetting the loan
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by shotin(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
alexrufabot:
Be warned!! I’m a victim of this bullshit, 34k loan immeasurable stresss even after offsetting the loan
. how, maybe you didn't pay back before the due date. I called their customer care number and they assure me if I pay back before the due date, no cause for alarm and I asked other people that apply for the same loan, they collect their discharge certificate without stress... pls don't discourage people that want to apply...
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by vickodedon(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
shotin:
. how, maybe you didn't pay back before the due date. I called their customer care number and they assure me if I pay back before the due date, no cause for alarm and I asked other people that apply for the same loan, they collect their discharge certificate without stress... pls don't discourage people that want to apply...
help with the website please. I need to pay my rent asap
Re: Etc Loan Be Warned! !! by shotin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
vickodedon:
help with the website please. I need to pay my rent asap
portal.empowerthecorps.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Minimum Wage Of N17, 000 Is Nonsense / Evaluation Problem / Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.