Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump (1051 Views)

Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by genxris: 3:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Here is a list of world leaders that have spoken to Donal Trump since he won his election

Re: List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by chriskosherbal(m): 3:30am On Nov 17, 2016
Indeed the USA Presidential seat is a hot seat.
Re: List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by Dannyfaraday(m): 3:32am On Nov 17, 2016
What is BUHARI waiting for.
Or it's when he starts deporting Nigerians he'll call abi
Re: List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by 2undeee(m): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2016
I come check name I no see bubu name shy no b say my eyes dey see double I see Seun of nairaland 2 congrats
Re: List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by kasheemawo(m): 3:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Our dilector is missing on the list despite that we have written him several times BTW Trump already promised us biafrog

Re: List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by yarimo(m): 5:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Op what of YARIMO the nigeria high commissioner to NAIRALAND? grin
Re: List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by IVORY2009(m): 5:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
What is BUHARI waiting for.
Or it's when he starts deporting Nigerians he'll call abi

The question is, will Mr Don Trump understand wat Mr Buhari will be saying via telephone? Abeg let both leaders meet one-on-one for an effective communication, we dont want "oza" to mean "other" it can be embarassing to the nation @ large.

1 Like

Re: List Of World Leaders That Have Spoken To President-elect Donal Trump by Xflint(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2016
See long list

(1) (Reply)

US Election: My Victory Was Stolen – Trump Continues To Rant As He Shades Biden / U.S. Privately Asks Ukraine To Show Russia It's Open To Talks -washington Post / Religion, Politics And The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.