Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot (4771 Views)

MTNSpecial - How To Activate Free 10GB Data Bonus On MTN (Screenshot) / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by ade7063002666(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2016
it's was what I got on DHL web wen tracking goods bought

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by lekan008(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2016
The summary is that your percel is ready for collection in Ibadan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by FlySly05: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2016
It means you should visit your doctor because you're about yo get some ugly news on your package you silly. What do you think it means ? Your package is on its way to you
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by ade7063002666(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2016
lekan008:
The summary is that your percel is ready for collection in Ibadan
thanks @lekan008 dis is my first time buying things from aliexpress
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Teague4league(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2016
So what? common sense can't interpret that?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Sirfrederick(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Teague4league:
So what? common sense can't interpret that?
Bro why the hate na.

Invest 7.5k and get 37k in less than a week. Check my signature
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by oladunwo(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Some people are so mannerless. So one can't ask questions again ? See the way he's talking as if he's the person's father. Well, if thats how you talk to your people at home, better watch it when you are no more with them and learn how to talk when in public. AKOGBA, ALAILEKO. Well, your comment shows the kind of house you are from, better change before people start insulting your household cos of your manners.... My two cent

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by ammyluv2002(f): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2016
oladunwo:
Some people are so mannerless. So one can't ask questions again ? See the way he's talking as if he's the person's father. Well, if thats how you talk to your people at home, better watch it when you are no more with them and learn how to talk when in public. AKOGBA, ALAILEKO. Well, your comment shows the kind of house you are from, better change before people start insulting your household cos of your manners.... My two cent
God bless you jare
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Sirfrederick:

Bro why the hate na.

how are you SURE its gonna be within A WEEK??
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Sirfrederick(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2016
olihilistic:

how are you SURE its gonna be within A WEEK??
If you can refer 5 people within 4 days or a day sef, you get you money instantly.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2016
ade7063002666:
pls what date did you make the order and what date did it arrive? Trying to know how many days it takes to get to nigeria
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Sirfrederick:

If you can refer 5 people within 4 days or a day sef, you get you money instantly.
what of in a case where I cant find people??
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by ifyeez: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Meaning it took just 6 days to be delivered from China to Nigeria, i think i need to start ordering things from Alixpres
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Sirfrederick(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2016
olihilistic:

what of in a case where I cant find people??
There is what we call spill over. I place you as my spill over so as when someone registers with my link he will be redirected to you and he registers under you. The system also do help by placing new people without referrals to those in stage 1. i.e you don't even know the person but he registers under you as he is directed by the system. And lastly i am sure one can get people to join under him. Just have to put in little effort.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by bobo65(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2016
ifyeez:
Meaning it took just 6 days to be delivered from China to Nigeria, i think i need to start ordering things from Alixpres

He used DHL

The fastest iv gotten On aliexpress is 2 weeks
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Sirfrederick:

There is what we call spill over. I place you as my spill over so as when someone registers with my link he will be redirected to you and he registers under you. The system also do help by placing new people without referrals to those in stage 1. i.e you don't even know the person but he registers under you as he is directed by the system. And lastly i am sure one can get people to join under him. Just have to put in little effort.
men I registered the stuff yesterday.
but if you fit gimme spillover as you call I go register another one with u.
I need the money before next Saturday.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Sirfrederick(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
olihilistic:

men I registered the stuff yesterday.
but if you fit gimme spillover as you call I go register another one with u.
I need the money before next Saturday.
Bro you need to upgrade to stage one before you go fit start to get your cash and qualify for the spillover. You supposed see upgrade for your dashboard. When you upgrade let me know make we start work.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sirfrederick:

Bro you need to upgrade to stage one before you go fit start to get your cash and qualify for the spillover. You supposed see upgrade for your dashboard. When you upgrade let me know make we start work.
I De see upgrade for there.
I never pay the money sha.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Sirfrederick(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
olihilistic:

I De see upgrade for there.
I never pay the money sha.
Nah when you upgrade na money go start come
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sirfrederick:
Nah when you upgrade na money go start come
if I upgrade u fit help me with down lines??
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Sirfrederick(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
olihilistic:

if I upgrade u fit help me with down lines??
Yes, bht as i dey bring under you, you still go dey bring under yourself. To make am faster
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sirfrederick:

Yes, bht as i dey bring under you, you still go dey bring under yourself. To make am faster
no qualms boss I go pay tomorrow.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by lavenderjade(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
he is a scammer na
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Sirfrederick(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
olihilistic:

no qualms boss I go pay tomorrow.
Aiit
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
ade7063002666:

Please how muc did you pay for shipping?
What's the weight of goods?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by lekan008(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
ade7063002666:

Have you been called from their office?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by benueguy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
ade7063002666:

hi bro
Did you pay in dollars
?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Thugnificent(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sirfrederick:

My oga so when you upgrade to stage one or two na the system go bring downline or u bring your self, I don register pay the 7400 sha
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Sirfrederick(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thugnificent:
My oga so when you upgrade to stage one or two na the system go bring downline or u bring your self, I don register pay the 7400 sha
As you enter stage one you get to bring five downline. The system they help bring but theirs dey take time. If you fit bring that five within 3 days sef you dey get you money once.
Who you register under?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Teague4league(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sirfrederick:

Bro why the hate na.

Thnx but I'm making more in % already.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by Teague4league(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
oladunwo:
See who is talking , pot calling kettle black.
Gbe enu e soun. Otira , o ti se din.
Imagine u bring his pple in. Do you even have the manners to correct him ?
I doubt you do . Shiooooo.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot by lekan008(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2016
benueguy:
hi bro
Did you pay in dollars
?
I don't know the currency the op paid with but I do pay in dollars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice / TECNO Spark 5 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / HELP!!! Has Anyone Seen This On Their Phone? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.