Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Help,!! My Mum Wants Me To Join Mmm On Her Behalf.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help,!! My Mum Wants Me To Join Mmm On Her Behalf.. (484 Views)

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! / He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did / Those Who Wants To Join MMM Pls Read This Before Taking The Investing Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,!! My Mum Wants Me To Join Mmm On Her Behalf.. by monkytail(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2016
She is asking to gimme 200,000 naria to join MMM where at the one month, the interest will come.... Am confused now... Should I try it?? Though most of my course mate are into it..
Re: Help,!! My Mum Wants Me To Join Mmm On Her Behalf.. by AnodaIT(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2016
most of your course mates are into it and none of them is complaining and you are still asking questions? Whatsapp this number O8O28653690, to be registered properly and make sure you get your full bonuses in addition to the normal interest
Re: Help,!! My Mum Wants Me To Join Mmm On Her Behalf.. by coxlinda(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2016
What are you still waiting for what's app me to give proper details on it and fully bonuses 08068243003
Re: Help,!! My Mum Wants Me To Join Mmm On Her Behalf.. by coxlinda(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2016
monkytail:
She is asking to gimme 200,000 naria to join MMM where at the one month, the interest will come.... Am confused now... Should I try it?? Though most of my course mate are into it..
coxlinda:
What are you still waiting for what's app me to give proper details on it and fully bonuses 08068243003
Re: Help,!! My Mum Wants Me To Join Mmm On Her Behalf.. by kdfemi(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2016
coxlinda:
AnodaIT:
most of your course mates are into it and none of them is complaining and you are still asking questions? Whatsapp this number O8O28653690, to be registered properly and make sure you get your full bonuses in addition to the normal interest
AnodaIT:
AnodaIT:
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Apply: 2017 Tech Women Program, Silicon Valley, USA – For Non US Citizens / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal For Pounds To Naira / Information About Fivver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.