Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! (31832 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Truck Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge Again Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Sanchez01: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Lagos is the worst city in the world

No road and housing plan

They just build houses and roads anywhere there is vacancy
How do you sleep at night, please

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by wonlasewonimi: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Isnt it common sense to stop heavy duty vehicles using the bridge? No. Cos common sense is not common in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by popoolay: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ojuelegba again.................. and always trailers or trucks
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by eliabah12(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
cool cool cool
Elchappo:

Do u know u re the worst raised kid in the world
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by alaskido(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Again!!!!
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by ahamonyeka(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ojuelegba bridge again hope no lost of life?
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by CioAngels(f): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
If there is no Oba that ojuelegba falls under his community, i beg Oba Akiolu to help becos ojuelegba bridge continues to be a risk.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by fm7070: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
This LASEMA guys are up to task.
LASTMA arresting you for changing your tyres is what I hate
or not trying to help at all
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by doyex03: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
is like demon's are hiding under the bridge to rake havoc
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by segcymoor(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

No road and housing plan

I.disagree with u bro.....no Lagos no naiija grin
.....regardless of d disorganized setting

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by iamkingzlee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
ItsawrapOutfit:
No wonder this morning's traffic was gangster
I tell you. I was frustrated.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by afolarby(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Elchappo:
Ojulegba bridge again

That bridge must be where evil spirits make love at night else tell me what keeps overturning trailers there...

Let me shock you, normal traffic law does not permit heavy duty vehicles to ply over head route. This is a common phenomena in Nigeria where there is no regard to safety.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by IRobot7(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Blood sucking demons everywhere.

Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Akinaukwa: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
I avoid bridges in Lagos these days, i prefer to ride or walk on top of the bridge than under or close to the bridge cos of flying tankers and trucks looking for where to land.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
that trailer didnt fall of the bridge, that diamond bank is just opposite the beginning of the bridge and on the lane beside the bridge lane, so how could it have fallen off the bridge and landed at that spot...
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Chekitaut: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
The issue while truck loaded with Granite mostly use that bridge is because of the area boys under the bridge extorting the driver and molesting the drivers, most complain the bridge not conducive too narrow for two trucks at a time, Area boys can't be on the bridge at that time. that is the reason they use the bridge

it is the reason the trucks do not move in the day time, all truck moving Granite move from 10pm to 5am within Lagos. Thank God no life was lost.

Lagos should carry out 100% Zero tolerance on Area boys and Omonile.
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by tushbobo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
The bridge has a bad design...
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Hollar007(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

No road and housing plan

D worst part in lagos beta pass ur motherfuckin village...... Enemy of progress
Re: Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! by Hollar007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

No road and housing plan

D worst part in lagos beta pass ur motherfuckin village...... Enemy of progress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Rail Can't Exceed 90km/hr Because We Don't Want To Kill Cows - Amaechi / Gunshot At Lagos Airport Leaves Two Injured / Nine Die As Vehicle Plunges Into Dam In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.