Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ashton Kutcher Almost Gave His Son The Name Of An Avengers Hero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashton Kutcher Almost Gave His Son The Name Of An Avengers Hero (459 Views)

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” / Chioma Jesus: I Almost Gave Up Music / At A Point, I Almost Gave Up – Funke Akindele-bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashton Kutcher Almost Gave His Son The Name Of An Avengers Hero by Concaholic: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Celebrity couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are expecting their second child soon, and according to Kutcher, he's not getting to name the child.

In an interview on Wednesday night with Conan O'Brien, Kutcher revealed that he wanted to name the child Hawkeye, but Kunis refused the idea.

"There was a rallying cry from a collective that believed in the name Hawkeye," he explained. "I'm an Iowan, to have a kid named Hawkeye [after the University of Iowa football team], and it's like, MASH. He could be a doctor!"

MASH was a TV show in the 80s about 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital in the Korean War, and featured a character named Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce.

Read the full post and more here: http://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/ashton-kutcher-son-name-avengers-hero/

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Fuel Tanker At Lagos International Road Ikeja / I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman - 9ice Regrets His Actions / P Square Is One Of The Best Artist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.