Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” (57556 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by BlackBovi: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
“I almost gave up in the early days of Mavin” – Donjazzy shares throwback picture of his squad

In his words;

Everyone has their goal. I almost gave up on mine in the early days of MAVIN. As you can see in this throwback pic. I looked fed up lol � . But man had to keep pushing. May you reap the rewards of all your hard work last last o �� #JustLikeBurna

The Goal is ahead of you and not behind you, you must continue to defy all obstacles to meet the goal. We are bound to succeed if we continue to try and try and never give up. #JustLikeBurna

https://mobile.twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/1197455183153946624

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Officialgarri: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Imagine a fruitless artiste like Omoba and Dprince.... It's enough to make someone give up.

Since Reekado banks left, the only artiste left in Mavin is Rema.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Rednaxelot: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
Imagine a fruitless artiste like Omoba and Dprince.... It's enough to make someone give up.

Na Johnny Drill

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Beckysexy(f): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

You mean the one that sings with his nose?
You gotta be kidding me!

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by MiniImportation: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
My bloda you really look feed up

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by obiekunie2: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

at least he still have an artist - but you sir, what do u have?? undecided

200 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Ekwensu12: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

41 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by ursullalinda(f): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Some one who has not achieved anything is busy bad mouthing some one who has produced stars....the kind of things we witness online eh....the Don himself keep pushing consistency is key

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by babaleeo: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good man

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Richdad50(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by dynicks(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Beckysexy:

You gotta be kidding me!
angry

18 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Aturitoroman: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
We all have a story to tell lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by lekzy116(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
sad
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Richdad50(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
shocked

And @officialgarri has been fruitful with no evidence to show except typing. May you increase your brain's Gigabit.

Richdad
Officialgarri:

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Tifesingz: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Consistency is the key, sometimes, I sometimes hate myself seeing all these guys on Instagram! I trained Mohbad music but see me today. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by arimahoseloka(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Check my siggy

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by LesbianBoy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Life is funny sha.

Today none of them in this picture music is buzzing again including Tiwa
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Passionate888: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Eeyah
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by kenbracey: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

Johnny drille too......ladipoe would soon be heard also...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by babyfaceafrica: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
story
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Kendumazy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
It's risky not to take risk. Congratulations to you donbaba for not giving up!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

16 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by netpro(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Whenever you decide to do something great with your life, it all gets very tough.

But if you persist, keep rising each time you fail, reviewing your dream and trying again and again, you will succeed.

If it was easy, everyone will be successful.

Never you give up on your dreams, goals and vision.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by realestniggah: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
I'm not sure wande made the right move leaving mavin.. Since leaving his career has taken a massive nosedive. But then again we do things differently in nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by lonelydora: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
The only Mavin song i liked then was "Pere"
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by lyriclekidd(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by majamajic(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
hmmmm

last month I was opportuned to enter inside the new Marvin Twin house , it's opening soon
in lekki phase 1

jazzy is a good business man

see as he carry a boy with indian voice and be forcing it on us

the boy don blow !!! jazzy blow too !!

if not he is a producer , jazzy is just like those guys selling mericine inside bus , they can sell u anything , and u drink it with Faith ,

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by shamkay(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
You no try at all o grin
Beckysexy:
You mean the one that sings with his nose? You gotta be kidding me!
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Eya
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Tookool(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
Beckysexy:

You gotta be kidding me!
He meant the only one floating the label .....n probably getting shows

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by xreal: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Life is funny sha.

Today none of them in this picture music is buzzing again including Tiwa

Wizkid is helping, very soon he will tell her how her kpussy smells.

. God bless D'banj.
Re: Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” by Samuels90: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Beckysexy:

You gotta be kidding me!
grin He sings with his nose, I know u will happily become his babymama if only u can see him... What have u achieved?

38 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C / Tonto Dikeh Shares Bedroom Photos With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.