Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

5 Reasons Men Die Too Young- And What You Can Do About It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Men Die Too Young- And What You Can Do About It (566 Views)

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / 5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Men Die Too Young- And What You Can Do About It by Triniti(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016
The average life expectancy for men is 5 years shorter than it is for women, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).The stat is sobering, but it can also be a wake-up call to take better care of yourself. In light of Movember—the movement that encourages men to grow mustaches in November and has raised more than $700 million for men’s health since 2003—consider taking action. Growing a ‘stache or donating is a great first step, but change can start closer to home, too.
Read on for five of the most important things you can do to prevent yourself from becoming a statistic.

QUIT SMOKING ALREADY
CUT BACK ON BOOZE
SEE YOUR DAMN DOCTOR
FIND A WAY TO RELAX
TAKE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH SERIOUSLY

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/16/5-reasons-men-die-too-young-and-what-can-do-about-it.html
Re: 5 Reasons Men Die Too Young- And What You Can Do About It by makelove2m(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Triniti:
The average life expectancy for men is 5 years shorter than it is for women, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).The stat is sobering, but it can also be a wake-up call to take better care of yourself. In light of Movember—the movement that encourages men to grow mustaches in November and has raised more than $700 million for men’s health since 2003—consider taking action. Growing a ‘stache or donating is a great first step, but change can start closer to home, too.
Read on for five of the most important things you can do to prevent yourself from becoming a statistic.

QUIT SMOKING ALREADY
CUT BACK ON BOOZE
SEE YOUR DAMN DOCTOR
FIND A WAY TO RELAX
TAKE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH SERIOUSLY

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/16/5-reasons-men-die-too-young-and-what-can-do-about-it.html

you Correct when i read ---TAKE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH SERIOUSLY----- Many men dey crazy for head, i mean dey take care of others than they do tpo themself, thereafter dies for another man to continue from where they stop, for me, am currently enjoying my sef with my MMM money

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Deal With Depression? / How To Choose Best Hospital In India For Medical Treatment / Get A Natural Glow This Valentine’s With Ayurvedic Skin Care Combo Products!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.