Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Technology In Banking, Should It Be A Thing Of Force? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Technology In Banking, Should It Be A Thing Of Force? (342 Views)

SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics / Keys Becoming A Thing Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology In Banking, Should It Be A Thing Of Force? by demmah08: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Good day everyone, I realy don't know if anyone has found him/herself in this situation but its kind of embarrassing.
I was at GTBank yesterday to try and do some small transactions for my sister that is in law school and a brother, upon taking my time to queue (and una know how queue for that bank dey be nah) and filling the transfer forms to send 30,000 each to them, I made my way to the front patiently and still enjoying the chilly air-condition (The sun these days badt) then all of a sudden, the lady at the counter said the money is small that i should either go and use the ATM or *737*, (management policyb that money that is under #200,000 should use technology means )then the question stuck to me, why is everything made for the conviniency of the rich? how many of the #180 million are above average class? don't I have a right to choose my own means of banking? should making use of technology be a thing of force or option because GTBank don turn themselves to Nigeria Police.
I believe that as Nigerians we should try as much as possible to understand that we have rights and somebody somewhere should make sure that those rights are not abused, everybody should not just use their power to ride the other.
I now asked the dumb teller who is making shakara like I am an illiterate to technology that if we all start using this process that your management wants to force on us, don't you know that you wouldn't have a job no longer and you would add to the large numbers of youth who are unemployed, then i think that ringed a bell and she was now more aware of the situation and became friendly and all.
Please GTB, technology should not be by force, if i want to queue let me queue and make my transaction(s).

(1) (Reply)

Frank Ocean Sits Out 2017 Grammy Awards / This Is Another Great Opportunity To Enhance Your Financial Freedom. / Admin Please Help!! Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.