Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) (16474 Views)

Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by ephi123(f): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:

Wailers for waiting ?

I am blessed with nairaland

Go and check the business thread look for what you can do

Baba have created an enabling environment for us to thrive

Nairaland is helping to broadcast the goodnews

So stop wailing

You better sign up for a Communication or English class asap, instead of wasting all this time online defending a failing government.

Thriving environment, right? Thriving environment such that children have to resort to stealing to eat, the blood of that 7 year old boy is on the heads of people like you who insist on lying when the truth is glaring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Bimpe29: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Unease lies on the head that wear the crown. Baba should slow down with his popular foreign trips and meetings. He is ageing, and as such, sending delegates would be better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by totorimi: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
I keep asking why do we have people like the former minister in the second pix who was brought into limelight by GEJ not allowed to lead the nation. These are men who understands what the world is talking about and not some semi illiterate dullard that will answer yes to any question thrown at him even if they say all your country men are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by airminem(f): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Trump Says He Will Reveal The Insugency Act In Nigeria. Hello Kerry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
mej67:
Our presido looks emanciated tho.
Too mush. I think say na only me notice am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dumbass be like..They are there to finalise Islamzing Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Lasskeey: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
seunlayi:
NICE PICS TO THE ZOMBIES IN THE HOUSE AND AS USUAL TO THE WAILERS
.......!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by tammie24: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
They have flushed the useless government out

Now where does Buhari stand as far as US government

No where!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by tammie24: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
ceeethru:
Buhari is a total disgrace and an insult to our nation dignity. This idiot was the only head of state present in this meeting when he could have sent his minister of environment. I just pray for the end of this administration to come fast.
just what I was thinking

He can't wait to jet out of the country in the midst of the mess he caused

Just dey carry our money travel anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by ceeethru(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
tammie24:
just what I was thinking

He can't wait to jet out of the country in the midst of the mess he caused

Just dey carry our money travel anyhow
Buhari (buhary) is the worst president on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Progressive01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
sarrki:
Baba I beg you no fall my hand
I love my country
I love my president
Please make the institution work
God bless you muhammadu buhari
God bless Nigeria

Wailers over to you
smiley
Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Ucchgatti042(m): 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abi o!
Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
THAT SECOND PICHOR HE LOOKS WEAK..... seems the guy is tryna support him not to fall
Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
thank God Trump is allergic to hand shake.. Dullard buhari should start learning how to control his hand oooo because the new sheriff won't be needing it...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by gimbayaro(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is the last time he will meet any government official of USA as far as trump is concerned

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by loopmangoat(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Boko hari makes me sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by berrystunn(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
I want Mr Akinwunmi Adesina to become the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Guyman02: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Buhari met John Kerry to say a final thank you for them helping him to win the elections in Nigeria, but Karma caught up with Obama, Kerry and Hillary as they lost to Trump a total outsider through interference from Russia using Wikileaks Clinton hacked emails released

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Baba don dry o....the stress no easy grin
Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by IRobot7(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Am sure he is already missing the other room. It will make him come back to nigeria ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by bloodykiller: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
smiley
[/s]
shatap and get out omenka cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Cletus77(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
chai...Nigerians don swear for am too much so tay fat no dey him body again!
Re: Buhari Meets John Kerry In Morocco (photo) by Corussa: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wetin he go find for Morocco loun loun,, oga o sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members / Bagudu’s $155m Settlement Deal With The FG: The Inside Details By The Cable / Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.