Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS (27159 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2016
All these anyhow news sef.

Meanwhile, online shopping sites all over Nigeria says today is Friday and am still seeing Infinix note 3 above 60k. Pffffff!
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by eshot0: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2016
just what kinda news haven't we heard
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by grandstar(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2016
kinggogo:
Hw did she get d spiritual items undecided

You dey mind them? She is suffering from PTSD
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by martineverest(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Pavore9:

Geography teaches us Uganda is a neighbouring Country to Kenya.
dont u know what sarcasm is?
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by Pavore9: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2016
martineverest:
dont u know what sarcasm is?

Also attributing everything weird to Kenya doesn't flow. Just because they are less repressive of information flow does not make us "saner" than them!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
all these witches no get sense o! instead make dem channel their winch do beta thing. Abeg make Una locate me give me winch chop Na...whether I no go pass dangote
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by shotster50(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Spiritual problems or is it psychological problems resulting from her trauma??!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
shotster50:
Spiritual problems or is it psychological problems resulting from her trauma??!

Exactly my thought. It's the trauma that has led her through the life she led. Nothing to do with witch craft. She will have spiritual problems because what she went through as a child is enough to shatter the spirit within her.

She needs serious therapy to overcome her experience.
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by shotster50(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Exactly my thought. It's the trauma that has led her through the life she led. Nothing to do with witch craft. She will have spiritual problems because what she went through as a child is enough to shatter the spirit within her.

She needs serious therapy to overcome her experience.

Yea true but the witchcraft narrative as absurd as it sounds is the one these people will go for....

1 Like

Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by Originalsly: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Two weeks ago Anna had surrendered her witchcraft items to be burnt at church and since that day she has been able to have sound sleep.l
Hmmm.... I guess the prayers didn't work as the pastor said..... she was not freed from her situation until she got rid of her charms.
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by Hbuyosh(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
martineverest:
is uganda a region in kenya
Rubbish......

1 Like

Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by bejeria101(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
but seun said witches aint real

He is waiting for somebody to come and tell him tales by torchlight. I told him that pray u dnt encounter them. If he has watched yoruba movies its a clear dipiction of what witches do.
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by firstclassmumu: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please someone should help me with any body that can do ritual money please. I am tired with all this problem. Is it a sin for me to be rich? I want to be rich but I don't want to do any human sacrifice
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by Kingbuhari(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
AFONJAS unah Too much oooo TUFIAKWA
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by uzuede4(f): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Helkayklassic:
I still don't understand how someone will have an erection for his daughter.
You have always been here. grin
Helkayklassic:
I still don't understand how someone will have an erection for his daughter.
You have always been here.
Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by MartinsBlog: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photos-kylie-jenner-is-literally.html

PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner is Literally Smoking as She Flashes Pierced Nipples in Sheer Bra...
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister grabs her boobs and smoke a cigarette in the racy pictures she shares on Instagram to promote her READ MORE...

1 Share

Re: Woman Sexually Molested By Her Father Surrenders Her "Witchcraft" Items. PICS by MartinsBlog: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016

PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner is Literally Smoking as She Flashes Pierced Nipples in Sheer Bra...
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister grabs her boobs and smoke a cigarette in the racy pictures she shares on Instagram to promote her READ MORE...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two White Men Caught Having Sex With Pigs. / Police Bust Syndicate For Defrauding Lady N12m / Omotosho, Proprietor Slaps Estate’s Female Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.